Urban Decay Electric palette (?!)

KiKi Kontour

jawdrop.gif

Honi

Seems like the girl in the Reddit thread had second thoughts and removed her account, glad I saved the image. This looks quite similar to Sleek Acid (One of my most used palettes) so I'd be interested in seeing how they compare.

ladymeag

I'm in for this if it comes around. I was beginning to wonder if we'd lost Urban Decay to the pink/taupe world. Don't get me wrong, I love my Naked3 but I also remember the "does pink make you puke" campaign in the 90s.

katred

Specktra Bestie
EHRMAHGERD!!! CURRLEHRZ!!!!

I hope that the payoff on these is as great as that photo makes it look. I think it would be fun to have a shadow version of Jilted... I could pair it with the lipstick and look... interesting.

Audrey C

Wow! I'm very drawn to this (as I always am to bold e/s colours), but I barely touch the brights I have now. I'll have to swatch it just to prove to myself I wouldn't wear it. A younger me would have been all OVER this.

Sequinzombie

I feel like this will be released before march 1. My store has the nail polishes that match the packaging on this palette ad were having a store event march 1st... Hmmmmmm

KiKi Kontour

http://www.calligraffitied.com/sneak-peek-leak-upcoming-urban-decay-products-including-electric-palette-polish

im hoping this will come out march/april-ish esp since the info leaked on it, im sure UD will do like they did when NP3 was a "rumor"!! i have my sephora gift card WAITING for this.
2cents.gif
i've never been so excited about a palette in a looooong time (if ever) OMG I QUIFF!!! then to see a black gel liner i also wanna try...EEEEEK!!!!

Lipstickdiva420

*throws money at screen*

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/1vxoxl/urban_decays_new_electric_palette/
This palette is sooooo GORGEOUS!!!!! Especially slow burn and you can do some nice summer eyes with this bad boy!!!! Def getting this palette.

Kaori

Is it just me or the electric palette looks like mini Vice palette? lol I think I will rather get Vice next Christmas season instead, since I skipped vice1+2.
The only thing I like from this collection are the new Naked Flushed palettes, I may pick one of those depending how I like the blushes included in my Anarchy palette(didn't try it yet) xD

brittbby

It was a little late for the,m to ask for the pics to be taken down....they are all over the internet at this point. WAY TO GO URBAN DECAY! We are over here obsessing over this palette and you want to shut us down....

Sequinzombie

Is it just me or the electric palette looks like mini Vice palette? lol I think I will rather get Vice next Christmas season instead, since I skipped vice1+2. The only thing I like from this collection are the new Naked Flushed palettes, I may pick one of those depending how I like the blushes included in my Anarchy palette(didn't try it yet) xD
Nope just you. I have both vice palettes and there's only a few bright colors. Chaos and noise are the colors that come to mind. Of course I want another chaos though that color is everything!