Urban Decay Electric palette (?!)

ladymeag

I think it's important to note that the Urban Decay video specifically says "pressed pigment palette" - not eye shadow palette. So far, I'm not super impressed with what I've seen but I'm trying to hold judgment until there are more swatches and product photos.

Lipstickwh0re

Here's what urban decay posted today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvHsBPKnQI
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

KiKi Kontour

cheerleader.gif
welcome melrose!!!

yea i seen temptalia posted the vid so im guessing it should be out by what...april right? pressed pigments which means this palette will be CRAZY pigmented cuz i meeeean the normal shadows are pretty dmn good in itself. im excited

shellygrrl

Staff member
I'm mainly excited that UD is finally releasing something new that's COLOUR. They must have some inkling that there are a lot people who are bored with all things Naked and who want UD to return to their colourful roots, so why not release an all-colour palette?

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I'm excited to see some color too. (I will most likely still pair them with neutrals to make them more wearable for me.) I'm not sure how I feel about pressed pigments though. (I don't own any.) I hope we'll see some reviews and more swatches before this is released so I can make an informed decision on whether to skip or buy.

LavenderPearl

Welcome [@]MelroseLuvsMkup[/@]! :bouquet: That video reminds me of what people look like at the end of fun runs. xD I've never worked with pressed pigments before. The only concern I have right off the bat is that a super creamy formula might kick up powder/have a lot of fallout. Otherwise, this still looks really exciting~

makeupbyvee

8808a32e_image.jpeg
Here's a pic of the new Urban Decay Electric Palette. This photo was posted in a makeup group I am a part of.

mosha010

I love the pressed pigment formula..... I'm even willing to pass on completely Playland for this.

heateher

Freak is absolutely stunning. The rest I'm not sure how I can work them into looks as I'm a naturals kinda gal but I still must have this palette.

Rinstar

Freak is absolutely stunning. The rest I'm not sure how I can work them into looks as I'm a naturals kinda gal but I still must have this palette.
I love to do a neutral eye and then use a bright either as liner on top or on my bottom lid! It's a great look

heateher

I love to do a neutral eye and then use a bright either as liner on top or on my bottom lid! It's a great look
That is what I was thinking neutral eye with a pop of color for the bottom lashline. That is what I do with my UD liners so might as well give the eyeshadow a chance at it!

cocotears

T has her review up! This palette shall be mine!! http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-electric-pressed-pigment-palette-review-photos-swatches

mosha010

this is right up my alley and i dont have as many pigments on all these colors so i really dont have many dupes for this except maybe the pink and the blue.... im so IN i love this i cannot wait!

Audrey C

It does look pretty good, but what's with not being able to use the purple on the eyes? Where else would you use it? This would not be wearable or flattering on me at this point in my life, but I hope you all enjoy it!

thefbomb

I wanted it when the pictures were first leaked but after these swatches, want it even more! SO GOOD!