Urban Decay Naked Palette

VanillaCupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
This palette is friggin $9 more expensive in Canada, I think that's just lame. And the UD site doesn't even ship here, like we're across two oceans or something :/

I'm getting someone to cp this for me from the US. That's the only way I will be buying this

I know exactly how feel! It feels unfair that we don't have access to certain makeup, and if we do shipping is so expensive.
ssad.gif

elektra513

Smog is a really good color. I'm surprised how much I am enjoying it right now. I'm using that with Darkhorse around the lash line and it's very nice. I'm tickled at how I'm choosing this palette over my MAC ones at the moment
smiles.gif

*JJ*

i really want this palette! and i'm usually not a neutrals gal..
guess i could use a couple of work/classes appropriate looks. now if only this was available here in europe..

are the colors suitable for NWs too or are they too warm?

Sass

Bought this palette yesterday and I'm wearing some shadows and the Whiskey liner today. I think this is my go-to palette for work. I think I can get a few good neutral looks out of it. I didn't think I'd like it like that, but I do. It's really a beautiful palette.

Smf16

I have been Loving this palette!! I love Urban Decay shadows so much. I have a couple of their palettes but I think this one is going to get the most use. The neutral colors in this palette have been my savior for my rushed mornings before work! Check out the review I did on my blog about the palette..
smiles.gif

VintageAqua

Yesterday I had a gal at Sephora say this palette is limited edition and they're not sure if they're being restocked anytime soon.

Anyone have confirmation on the LE factor?

mturner0516

I'm trying to figure out why I got an email from Sephora this morning saying that it was back in stock....only to go on the website, and get the unavailable msg...I mean within a
angry.gif
couple hrs of getting the email...Anyone else have this happen?

sailordom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmergrass
i have both and book of shadows

do u guys think i am justified in buying this palette?

While there are a few shades from the Books of Shadows (Gunmetal, Half Baked and Smog) I think this palette is completely different enough to warrant purchasing.

I think this is the bigger question, though -- Are there at least three of these shades you would want to buy in the regular packaging? If so, buy this now!
girl_devil.gif

Here's the math of it: This palette has 12 full-sized shadows (shaped different, but still the same amount of product) for $44 (plus the UDPP sample and eyeliner duo). UD shadows cost $17; buying three would cost $51 -- $7 more than the cost of the palette.

Once you think of it terms of the price versus the single shadows instead of versus the palettes you already have, I think it can be justified.
graucho.gif

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mturner0516
I'm trying to figure out why I got an email from Sephora this morning saying that it was back in stock....only to go on the website, and get the unavailable msg...I mean within a
angry.gif

That happened to me too! It was the last day for Bing.com's 15% cashback so I was stoked! But now it's too late and the palette is out of stock anyways
angry.gif
I have considered Ulta.com, but I did just order 2 Too Faced "natural" and "naked" palettes- so they should last me a while, and then maybe by the time Sephora has their next F&F sale, they will have more palettes available- ya know, once the hype dies down!!
ssad.gif

Flaminbird

Well I just called Sephora and was told that the palette has been out in the stores for 2 weeks and it sold out twice....both times in one day. Now what makes me mad is I was there 3 weeks ago and they had no clue what I was talking about and I didnt get any emails saying it was in the store. I thought it was coming out on 8/1...tomorrow. She said to call on Wednesday because she expects it to be coming in. So then I call Ulta and she acted kinda secretive but like she wanted to tell me..... She said "well.....we have it but we can't put it out yet and our sales go from Sunday to Sunday. I can't say if it will be out tomorrow but check our ad" So that there tells me most likely it will go out in their stores tomorrow.

Rinstar

This palette is amazing!!! I bought it the other day and absolutely LOVE it!!! The insane part of me wants to buy a back-up.....

Edit to add: I bought mine at Ulta on 7/29. Ulta is about 35 minutes from me, so I called to ask if they had the palettes first. The woman put me on hold and then came back and said they did have them. When I went to the store, they were not on display. I had to ask the woman at the register who then got someone to get it out for me. Weird, right?

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar

Edit to add: I bought mine at Ulta on 7/29. Ulta is about 35 minutes from me, so I called to ask if they had the palettes first. The woman put me on hold and then came back and said they did have them. When I went to the store, they were not on display. I had to ask the woman at the register who then got someone to get it out for me. Weird, right?

Very weird!

ZoZo

Quote:
angry.gif

Yesterday happened the same with me, and when I called Sephora store and asked about the palette, the lady told me that they do'nt have any in stock
ssad.gif

ZoZo

Quote:
Looks like Ulta now has it online
choochoo.gif

I just ordered one from Ulta.com yesterday and can't wait to receive mine
th_DANCE.gif

Flaminbird

Yeah Ulta has it online but since I Have a store 13 miles from me I plan on going there tomorrow if it's in their ad. It's so weird that she said they have it but cant put it out yet.

Edit....I went to the mall and decided I'd check the Sephora at Fair Oaks since Tyson's store I called this morning said they'd had the palette for two weeks and that every other Sephora store was sold out. Well I saw no space for it which was odd so I found someone to ask about it and she said they'd never gotten it in yet but would go ask a manager when it was coming out as she was looking forward to it for herself too. Now this I don't get....the manager had NO CLUE when they'd get it in but to check next week. Why is it when the never know what the hell they are getting in when their shipment comes? I've asked before about stuff when it's sold out which is 99% of the time I'm looking for something in there, when it's expected to come back in and they never know! That store is so frustrating!

Latest posts