Urban Decay Naked Palette

user79

To anyone looking for this palette:

I contacted HQhair a few days ago and they said

Quote:
I can confirm that we will be stocking this item and it will be in stock at the end of this month

I think they ship worldwide. HQhair.com: Hair products & Skincare, Makeup & Cosmetics, Fragrance & Accessories, Straighteners So I'd just keep checking there.

House of Fraser, Debenham's and Boots will not ship this palette outside of the UK. I checked. I hope HQhair won't have the same policy.

I got mine through a CP from a subscriber. I've also posted some pics on my blog.
smiles.gif

LeopardLove

I passed for Too Faced's Naked kit, I don't think TF's ever went crazily out of stock either. It's really gorgeous for everyday looks if you can't get UD's!

Bella Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxylatina07
Yea me too. I've been sending swap requests in MUA and some haven't bothered replying back
angry.gif
They been treating this palette like it's gold or something ugh. The funny thing is that when it comes back in stock they're gonna be stuck with this palette because the ones that don't have it are gonna buy it. I'm so upset because I really want this
for my 4th wedding anniversary this month and now I won't get it because UD doesn't hurry up
ssad.gif

I'm just glad that this thing is going to be permanent gives me a bit of piece of mind.

I agree. It's so irritating that it's so hard to get. It's like a Cabbage Patch Kid in the 80's!
tong.gif
But, I'm not going to pay twice as much for it on E-bay or swap $100 worth of stuff to get it. I went to two Sephoras and they are out and my husband went out of town and went to one and they were still out too. Oh well.

foxxylatina07

Ah I'm so mad and bummed out right now. Ok so get this I had contacted a swapper for this palette and she said that she didnt see anything on my list. (They have done this. ugh) Ok so I asked her what from her wishlist did she really want. She gets back to me and tells me. Alright I let her know I have two of those items. Next thing I know she comes back and tells me that she's gonna pass for now wtf??
angry.gif

I'm getting so tired of all these picky ass women. Its not that f-ing serious. What do they want gold for it?
angry.gif
Sorry all these freaking woman are getting me so mad and I'm not gonna pay over retail or buy anybody a gc for this stupid palette. End rant
rants.gif

elementaire

I just bought this from house of fraser in Oxford Rd, London. And the NYC BOS too since they have 5 GBP off for every 50 GBP spent. Can't wait to start playing with the palettes.

Kandi Lush

I have over £70 in Boots points but I cant purchase the palette with my boots advantage point online or over the phone grrrr. Though have been told instore they can do it for me but it just seems so long winded. I think I will buy this palette soon. I have the 88 neutral palette but not sure if I like the colour pay off

HeatherAnn

Can anybody recommend a good alternative eyeshadow that matches the color "sidecar" from this palette but w/o the glitter. I love the shimmer & the color just not the glitter. Any brand is fine.

banana1234

i love this palette, i thought i wouldnt cos i dont usually like neutrals, but i love this palette so much, ive used it so much

virgin is a gorgeous highlighter, i think i'll use it up first

if i could only take one thing with me to a desert island, it would be this

shimmergrass

i am loving this palette. i have swatches on my blog.
there are so many good youtube videos as well on using this palette
smiles.gif

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by megan92
man i hope they have some more of these in time for sephora's friends and family sale haha. that'd be GREAT. i was at ulta browsing today and someone working there said they'd have more mid-october? but who really knows.

yeah I talked to an associate at Ulta and he told me that he contacted UD; they were going to send Ulta a certain amount but when he divided that amount by how many Ulta stores there were, it came out to be about 2 palettes per store.. =__=
But he also tells me they will be everywhere and plenty of them in January because they'll be "mass producing" it or whatever..

saviisneat

I have been to Ulta a thousand times. My Ulta never even got them at all. I'm sure I can wait though. I'm neutrals all the way.

I would prefer more matte colors though. Lots and lots of matte neutrals.

"Matte about Neutrals"

lolcats

I love mine, the only thing is I don't think they last as long as mac shadows, like by the end of the day they have just all blended into one colour if that makes any sense?

I managed to get mine in sale with free p&p in the debenhams sale by pure luck.

Hilde

To anyone who has gunmetal and silver ring or knight divine: Are they similar? If I have the UD palette do I need knight divine or silver ring?

cetati

I don't have both, but here is the Gunmetal color on over a silver Make Up Forever base--I don't know if it'll help, but I don't have a swatch on hand.

I don't know if mods will allow this, but I have to link back to my friend Sherry Lu who took these lovely photos. These were taken as a collaboration!

lolcats - Mine lasts all day on my eyes when primed with UDPP or TFSI with a bit of a cream shadow under! It lasts about as long as MAC for me... I hope you can somehow get it to last as long because the colors are so pretty. What would I do without this palette? I wear it nearly every day.

dxgirly

This palette is back in stock at Ulta.com if anyone is still looking for it! I just picked it up.
smiles.gif

HeatherAnn

I'm looking for a recommendation for a color that is similar to "sidecar" w/o the glitter. Any brand is fine... rec's?