Urban Decay Naked Palette

Nicala

I'm tempted to order but I'm broke
ssad.gif

MaryJane

When I first got this palettte, I didn't like it and was thisclose to taking it back. I have grown to LOVE this palette. It is so versatile. My only complaint is that I wish they had one or two additional matte shades, most of the shades have some sort of shimmer (not over the top though). For $40 something, this is a great value. I don't think the shadows wear as well as Mac shadows but they are a close second.

foxxylatina07

Oh man that sux. I'm sorry. Maybe you can ask for a CP from some of the nice ladies here. I would've done it but money is kinda tight right now :-(

toshia

I've been wanting this palette forever! I either have the money and it's not in stock or I don't have the money and it is. This drives me nuts, haha. I hope I'm able to get my hands on it soon!

Nicala

Thinking about it thoroughly. Yes, its a good deal. But would I use it? Probably not. Most of my eyeshadows just sit there tbh. Right now my go to is Benefit cream shadow and mascara. I'm just going to wait it out till the hype dies down and I see some use to get it. I'll save my money for other things right now!

MAChostage

I'm really hoping that UD will make some of the L/E shadows in the Naked palette permanent, like Buck! I love using that in my crease.

nychick1384

I love my Naked Palette! I didn't think I would like it because I'm not usually a neutrals girl, but since I got it I wear them a lot more
heart2.gif

hilaryrose

Okay. I don't know how credible of a source this is, but I was told by an SA at Sephora that she was told that they WERE NEVER GETTING ANY MORE.
Like. Ever. I confirmed this with her about three times. She said I could try calling one of the more high-volume stores, but they were sent about two hundred a few weeks ago and they sold out in a matter of hours and now her manager's told her that they won't be getting anymore in.

She went on to say that apparently UD isn't making any more, and she thinks they're either trying to INCREASE demand for the product, or they're trying to dump their stock because they won't be making any more.

I really hope this girl was completely mad, because I will pitch a serious, serious fit.

enigmatic

Urban Decay announced on their Facebook that the palette will be permanent. And I've heard from several people that starting in January, they're going to mass produce them so the palette will be available all of the time.

hilaryrose

Urban Decay announced on their Facebook that the palette will be permanent. And I've heard from several people that starting in January, they're going to mass produce them so the palette will be available all of the time.

That's all the same thing I've heard. I think this girl might have been a new SA, I've never seen her before and she seemed a little awkward.

MAChostage

I'm thinking about returning the BOS 3 for the Naked palette
hmm.gif
.... decisions decisions!

I think both are worth having. If for whatever reason you decide that you can only keep one, then I guess the decision will come down to whether you prefer neutrals or an assortment containing mostly vivids.

Miss QQ

Eric, the global makeup artist for UD came over here during the launch of BOS3 last week and said this palette will be back in Feb/March. I think they are going to keep producing it!

KimmyAnn_678

Okay. I don't know how credible of a source this is, but I was told by an SA at Sephora that she was told that they WERE NEVER GETTING ANY MORE.
Like. Ever. I confirmed this with her about three times. She said I could try calling one of the more high-volume stores, but they were sent about two hundred a few weeks ago and they sold out in a matter of hours and now her manager's told her that they won't be getting anymore in.
Maybe just the store that she works at won't be getting anymore. When you're at a small store and there are larger volume stores near by, you always get the shaft.Just a thought?

Nicala

I think both are worth having. If for whatever reason you decide that you can only keep one, then I guess the decision will come down to whether you prefer neutrals or an assortment containing mostly vivids.
Thing is that I hardly wear e/s now. Lately, all I bother doing is face + cheeks. Mascara if I have the time.

Latest posts