Urban Decay Naked Palette

OXkimmieXO

This palette is AMAZING!!! You can do so many different looks with it. The possibilities are endless. Urban Decay eyeshadows are great. Am I the only one that noticed that they work much better with Urban Decay Primer Potion than MAC paint pots?

jlnicolas

sad to say, but i have almost neglected my other eye shadows since this came out! there are so many looks you can create! i just wish i could find some before christmas for gifts. any sightings in store/online?

mmarlbo

I can't wait until this palette stops being such a hot-ticket item! I've found it so hard to get my hands on it anywhere. The colours look wonderful.

Boasorte

I'd like this palette. I'm not going crazy over it, but I'm done with colorful shadows for now. Are these super shimmery? Does anyone have these in stock at their Ulta?

User38

no there are matte shades and slightly shimmery ones... but I use those with a darker paint pot underneath and they matte out beautifully.

I find this palette gives a lot for the $$....

I did hear that it was still sold out tho.

DILLIGAF

There is a brand new ULTA store in Aventura, FL that had some when I was there last. So about week ago. A lot of people dont know the store is there so try them. They may still have it in stock.

roLLerGrrL

From Urban Decay's Twitter/Facebook:

[h=6]"Giving our UDers a heads up - Ulta will be featuring our Naked Palette in this Sunday's ad. While Ulta will have some pieces, stock is still very limited everywhere. UD.com will also be getting more in stock in the near future. Our UDers have been such cool customers for being so patient - please stay tuned for updates and in-stock alerts."[/h]

enigmatic

I suppose there's a slim chance on finding one of these before Christmas... Not desperate enough to pay the Ebay prices though.

Boasorte

There is a brand new ULTA store in Aventura, FL that had some when I was there last. So about week ago. A lot of people dont know the store is there so try them. They may still have it in stock.
I wish there were Ultas in New York. The closest one is in Dirty Jersey! :(

enigmatic

I caved and started bidding on Ebay. Most of them went for $80-$85.
icon_eek.gif
I managed to get one with a full sized primer potion for $70 which is only 2 dollars above retail! SO excited to finally have one!
yahoo.gif

dramatEYES

I love my Naked Palette. I use Darkhorse all the time! Sin is a beautiful highlight on me. I know Sin isn't exclusive to the palette, but I don't really buy UD single pots so this was nice for me.

heidik

I love this pallette...I use it everyday.. I bought it before I even know what all the hype was and now i'm seriously wishing I would have bought 2.. I didn't realize I would use this everyday...

MAChostage

It's probably going to be hard to find one of these any time soon. Keep in mind that UD has said more than once that it will be a permanent palette, so it's just a matter of time before all who want them are able to get them.

Nicala

Sometimes I wonder if UD is doing this purposely so people "binge" out when they're in stock and make a bunch of sales all at once. Its like "OMG! ITS IN STOCK FINALLY! IM GONNA BUY (insert some number over one)"

Imo, it's a bit ridiculous to not have that many palettes in stock if they probably knew that was going to become a good selling product. More than they're BOS.

Latest posts