Using your B2M rejects

MAC_Whore

Adorable! It looks like it should be part of the upcoming Sugarsweet collection.
smiles.gif

mufiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by manthanoelle
Haha I considered selling them but I'd feel bad ripping people off.

Anddddddd the compact is not entirely full, it looks like it... but it's not. It's a bit tricky but I am definately going to make it a video for it so everyone can see
smiles.gif

You wouldn't be ripping people off! You should totally do it. Your bracelet idea is so creative too! Can't wait to see it.

LostinBubbles

What an incredible idea!!! And you could come up with so many different variations!! I absolutely love!!

Don't feel bad about making them to sell - that's part of the biz. If you knew how much it costs to actually make MAC makeup, you'd be surprised at how little the cost for them is but how much we end up paying. If you got it girl - flaunt it!!

sierrao

my mac free standing store lets me take back my depotted eyeshadows without the pan, for now that is

Angelcorrine

You really should sell these on etsy. If you still don't want to, I'd be tempted to put something similar in the shop I'm starting up.

jelena

Have you tried different MAC store?
I'm friend just took back to MAC 50+ depoted pots of shadows and they didn't give her hard time at all

Rudyru

Or! To feel less guilty, you can have prospects send in their own rejects and all they have to do is play S+H plus a small tip, y'know, so you can buy more crafts products. <3