Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

fahllenangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzleelee
so is there a cco in napa as well? i went to the one in gilroy and it was ok.

yes there is one in gilroy, napa, and vacaville

lafemmenoir

Hiya,
Just returned, they had three fafinette lip glasses: style minx, and the other two...three pigments: off the radar, sweet sienna and gold mode, and nothing else worth reporting, I decided to go to the Pro Store since I was less than enthused with MAC Arden Mall and the CCO. You all should come along with me sometime, I don't bite. Oh, and all the foundations, were in dark, deep dark shades and beyond, except I did get a few foundations from Bobbi Brown (love her). Happy Shopping, can't wait for Hello Kitty
smiles.gif

peachygoldfish

hey all,

i also went here last week and honestly, they really didnt have much worth reporting...
-no pot e/s
-sweet sienna pigment only
-no paintpots
-charged waters
-no dazzleglasses
-l/g from heatherette
-foundations came in the dark shades
-lots of nail polish
-one or two shades of blush

yeah, not much...the napa outlet was better

lafemmenoir

Just got back and will try to remember it all, they had both fafi trio's, they had blushes x rocks and spaced out, 4N lipstick, about a dozen eyeshadows femme fi, evening aura, climate blue, bold n brazen, cool heat, aquadisiac, typographic, sign and sealed and more, MES's in pink split, fresh green mix, sea and sky, hot contrast, love connection and three fafi lipsticks three heatherette lipglosses. I would have written it all down but this is my last time *praying* in that store, those to cows were talking about me whilst I was browsing. I guess they didn't realise I could see them behind me from the mirror. I am going to try to never go in again, their names were Vivian and Debbie and they are so rude I'm boiling. Then, they counted the boxes compared to my receipt saying, "just double checking..."

peachygoldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
Just got back and will try to remember it all, they had both fafi trio's, they had blushes x rocks and spaced out, 4N lipstick, about a dozen eyeshadows femme fi, evening aura, climate blue, bold n brazen, cool heat, aquadisiac, typographic, sign and sealed and more, MES's in pink split, fresh green mix, sea and sky, hot contrast, love connection and three fafi lipsticks three heatherette lipglosses. I would have written it all down but this is my last time *praying* in that store, those to cows were talking about me whilst I was browsing. I guess they didn't realise I could see them behind me from the mirror. I am going to try to never go in again, their names were Vivian and Debbie and they are so rude I'm boiling. Then, they counted the boxes compared to my receipt saying, "just double checking..."

wow! they must have just got their stock in!!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachygoldfish
wow! they must have just got their stock in!!

i talked to lisa i think last week.. she said they just got stock in and it should all be out my monday....

agree about the girls who work there! awful!!!

hhunt2

FCUK! SHEIT!
angry.gif

I was going to go there yesterday while on the way up to Sac. But I thought, "Oh maybe they still wont have good things but it is towards the end of the month (when inventory comes in)...". And I was convincing myself that I shouldnt go.
SHEIT! I should have read lafemmenoir 's posting last night (I would have gone this morning... and start shiet with Vivian and Debbie, lol).

i_love_mac

I went on Saturday and they have:
to addition to the list above....
gold mode pigment
sweet sienna pigment
Skinfinish natural with shimmer in light medium/ medium dark/ and dark

those were the ones that stuck out to me...

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir

Wow. What a bunch of bitches.

glamblover

ive been lmao for the last few pages of this thread. i live in vacaville and go there often. the girls who work there, even the manager can be super bitchy, never like to be asked questions, and they always look at people funny.

my friend used to work there but she quit for that very reason. they were only nice to me when she was there....im so sad that she quit because she got an additional 50% off and always shared that discount. apparently they can spend $400 on makeup within a 3 month period...

i havnet been going as much because they are just so rude! the napa store definately has a better selection of product as well as way better customer service.

i think it would really help things if everyone asked for the district managers info or the number to the corporate office and complains...it would be one thing if this had just happened to one or two people..but everyone i know feels uncomfortable going there and then i read the posts on here...

oh i was in the other day..i just looked at the lipsticks...i got her fancy l/s i think holiday 07...

i love that color! does anyone know if they have fix+ there?

fahllenangel

this is from the lovely member of mac_cosmetics LJ kitty puppy

she said she went yesterday

"They had, from memory: (And I suppose I MIGHT be able to do CPs this time..)
Gold Stroke and Sweet Sienna pigments
about 10-12 eyeshadows, most of which were actually good!: four Cool Heat shadows (Climate Blue, Gulf Stream, Cool Heat, Warm Chill), Electric Eel, some from Starflash and Matte2
BOTH Heatherette Trios, some of the color forms palettes/stuff
Spaced Out blush, several of the MSF natural/shimmer combos, a lot of the pro beauty powders, Belightful pressed powder
the SE 182 that's all square and studded? (I forget what collection this was with), both of those light-bristled flat buffing brushes (I am bad at this hahaha), a decent amount of other brushes
about 6 slimshines and 6 mattenes
almost ALL the Fafi lipsticks, and of course too many other lipsticks to name, haha
Probably at least 50 lipglasses etc - both McQueen ones, some from Fafi
A ton of lashes, skincare, nail polishes, glitterliners, cremestick liners and technakohls, etc etc"

HTH

myzleelee

nonono.gif
fight.gif

Oh Hell To The Naw I Would've Gave The Ho&$ The Bizzness.... They Wouldn't Have Talked About Anybody Else!!!!