Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

xoxjulie21xox

I just came from here today, and the only good thing they had was the bobby brown concealer and corrector, they had a ton of colors of each for $15.50, they had a ton of really pretty EL lipsticks, and only 4 mac lipsticks, and a handful of eyeshadows and pigments. they did have some kits from the tartan tale collection, but thats pretty much it.

femmepastiche

^ I've been dying to try the BB concealer - $15.50 is a great price! This is definitely my closest CCO, but I still don't think I can justify an hour drive...too bad they don't have more MAC stuff. Thanks so much for the info!

xoxjulie21xox

The outlets are actually pretty good, they have a lot of good stores, Aldo, Nike, juicy, gucci, coach, ect, its worth checking out if you want to shop, and some great restaurants around, you should check it out soon :)

sweetkiss

I went today so a little update! And yeah, I agree that I would prolly drive out for the other outlet shops. Coach had a pretty good sale. I got a wallet for almost half off the marked price cuz it was like additional 30 off 30.

At CCO, I don't know I would drive out just for the stock they had in. They still have a ton of the BB concealers, tons of tartan tale stuff (pigments, lipglosses, brush sets, etc), 3 eyebrow gels (one of them was girl boy), 2 eyeshadows from liberty of london, going bananas, showstopper, 2 from style warriors, few more colors that i don't really remember, an orange lip liner, huge fafi bags, few pigments (kitchmas, heritage rouge, spiritualize, rust glitter or something few more i don't remember) a few dazzleglass cremes, eurobeat, like 3 lipsticks (disappointing :( ), few mascaras, 189 brush, the body buffer brush (183?), few eye brushes (i forgot which ones but none of the main ones), naked honey body salve, shaving cream or something, ton of mineralized eyeshadows, ton of shadesticks, ton of nail polishes. i didn't get nething so meh :/ but one of the girls working there was really nice

femmepastiche

They had Eurobeat?? I've really been wanting that....3 lipsticks you say? Anything from that same Euro collection? Costa Chic maaaaybe? I also do not have a 189....you said eye brushes? No 226 by any chance?

I did just get my tax return in....maybe I should just ignore the fact that I told myself I'd save the money.

sweetkiss

the lipsticks might have been from euro collection but i cant say cuz im not familiar with the lipsticks from that collection. i'm pretty sure costa chic was not there. and no 226 for sure. when i said eye brushes i meant like 192 esque looking brushes which i realize now is face brush xD but yeah almost no eye brushes (she showed me the tartan tale brush set when i asked about eye brushes)

singrsling

Was just there this past weekend and they had a surprisingly large selection of MAC items. I have seen the same collections at the other CCO's. Older stuff from Surf Baby, same glosses, etc. We went just after opening on Sunday morning. They had some EL GWP kits that were cute, and also Clinique, and a decent amount of Bobbi, EL, etc.

BandNerdChic

I stopped by here the other day....they have some BEAUTIFUL old-version Lightscapades. Crap for eyeshadows and literally four blushes. They do have some of the Archies stuff, a variety of F&B shades, and a number of polishes. Not much in the way of lipsticks. I was just too underwhelmed to take good stock of what was there.

Latest posts