Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

phatkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkling
I was supposed to go Sunday on the way back from visiting my mom in SF but since it snowed yesterday over the mountains (sierra nevada -i'm coming from Reno) we couldn't go. It looks like I will be going heading down Thursday though (Yay!!!!) since I have part of next week off so I will either be stopping by Thursday or Sunday (maybe both if the BF is feeling nice) and I promise to post everything I see. I'll even take notes!

Yay.. Thanks. I'll be looking forward to your post. Have a safe trip

myzleelee

went here on friday 3/19 if anyone is thinking about going.........PLEASE DON'T! omg it was sad! im so mad at myself because i started to go to napa......

Snarkling

Ok so finally got to go here after lasts months trip also got cancelled.

It was really depressing going though I have to say. Honestly not worth it.

They had 1 MSF (Porcelain Pink)
Dame Edna Trios and Beauty Powders
Rose Beauty Powders
Tempting Quad
Some of the 6 eyeshadow pallets
Charged Waters & Honey Salve (plus other things from that collection that I can't remember)
Maybe 12 eyeshadows none of which were very exciting
Pigments: Cocomotion, Mutiny, Circa Plum, Mega Rich, a dark pink one and then a dusty green one?
They still had 1 solar bits (Impassioned)
A bunch of the loose beauty powders
and maybe 4 or five blushes

They barely had anything left from the holiday collection, just the lip glass set, the brownish lip liner l/s & d/g set one of the blush duos and the brush kit (don't remember which one)

The most exciting thing for me was they had a whole bunch of the lip gelles and slim shines.

Besides that mor of what has been said before 2 look in a box, random lipsticks (mostly darker colors) and a few mineralize eyeshadows.

Sorry that wasn't very detailed but that about all I can remember.

hhunt2

Oh Boy! Long day of traveling today but I had to stop in! Items are very much similar to Snarkling’s last posting…

Quads- In the Gallery, Tone: Grey and Tempting Quad
15-20 e/s: One-off, grand entrance, glamour check, pen n pink, maira’s magic, night maneuvers, vibrant grape, sugarshot, henna, ego, etc.
10 +/- pigments: Rose, Tan, Naked, Pink Opal, Melon, etc.
A couple of the Mineralize e/s from Colour Craft—Fashion Patch, Odd Bits, Eccentricity, etc. (but no Natural Flare).
A couple Metal X stuff
Suite Array duo e/s (they slide out), about all of them.
2 Technakohl Liners in Full of Fuchsia and Obviously Orange
A couple shadesticks from the Sugarsweet Collection
5-6 mineralized blushes (not the duos)
2 Beauty Powders from Rose Romance.
Sadly, no other blushes.
A couple Suntints SPF20 Lip Balm from Baby Blooms Collection
Mineralize SPF 15 Loose Foundation in every color!!!
2 Charged H20’s
Shave Crème, Fast Eye Response and Lightful Ultramoisture Crème (no Moisture Lush).
4 MSF’s: Porcelain Pink, Sunny by Nature and Cheeky Bronze (I cant remember the last one).
Naked Honey Collection: Honey Salve, Body wash and 1 of the highlight powder (I cant remember which one).
All of the Look in a Box. And also both boxed sets with Light Flush and Champagne MSF (the sets with a mini kabuki brush, MES and m/blush).
A bunch of holiday sets from this past year and before. Pigment sets, lip sets and e/s sets. Also the sets from Magic, Mirth and Mischief consisting of a pigment and a dazzleglass.
Lip stuff is still the same. Brushes are practically nothing. Perfume is still the same; MV1 and MV2 (lame; it’s been the same for so long). A bunch of Monogram stuff. And about 15 nail polishes!

jazmatazz

Hi all,

Stopped by briefly today...

Many of the same items hhunt2
smiles.gif
mentioned. I'll list what I can remember:

2 Fun in the sun kits (light flush and Shimpagne) $41.25 each I believe
2 look in the box kits
1 of the Rose Romance bpb
Improvise mineralize blush
Naked Honey Skin Salve
Another Naked honey product (not sure if it was hand/body cream or body wash)
Porcelain Pink MSF
Sunny by Nature MSF
MSF half natural/half shimmer in Dark
Penny shadestick
Tempting Quad
Big clear fafi bags
Mutiny pigment
Fashion Groupie Eyeshadow
Buckwheat Eyeshadow
Silverthorn Eyeshadow
A Moisturizer
Charged Water
Mineralize SPF foundation in NW50
One shade of tendertone
Just a pinch gel blush

Suntints are still there, as are Mineralize loose foundation in all colors, fast response, metal X shadows, holiday pigment sets, holiday lip gloss sets

Enjoy the weekend fellow Specktralites
smiles.gif

ariesd

Hi everyone,

Went today to the CCO, so I'm going to try and list what I saw there, even though a lot of the stuff mentioned in previous posts is still there.

• still lots of the holiday stuff
  • 3 adoring carmine lip sets
  • the graphic garden palette
  • 10 to 15 eyeshadows: fashion, one-off, glamour check, knight, aquavert, dreammaker, creme de miel, pollinator, henna, purple shower, evening aura, buckwheat, silverthorn, etc.
  • about 9 to 12 pigments in the OLD packaging for $13.75: mutiny, circa plum, coco motion, kitchmas, etc.
  • on a mission beauty powder blush from the style warriors collection
  • the perfect cheek powder blush
  • strada powder blush
  • porcelain pink MSF
  • hot planet mineralized blush, there were also a few others, but i cant remember the names
  • honey light and golden nectar highlight powder from the naked honey collection
  • both of the rose romance beauty powders
  • tone: grey quad
  • in the gallery quad
  • photo realism quad
Hope this helps!
th_DANCE.gif

manthanoelle

Thanks hun! I am considering going up their and getting some of the holiday crap for my kit. Since it's not pro discount worthy and the mini lipglosses are perfect for my kit I wanted to go pick some up, but I figured they'd probably be sold out by now. But good to know they have a lot of holiday stuff.

CupcakeCutie

Would anyone be willing to CP Buckwheat and Pollinator e/s for me? Please pm me if you can. I'd really appreciate it!

ariesd

hey everyone, just visited this CCO with my mom. The selection is not very large, especially when you compare it to the Napa CCO. I'll list what I can remember

Eyeshadows:
  • aquavert
  • bright future
  • buckwheat
  • deep shade
  • dreammaker
  • et tu bouquet?
  • fashion
  • haunting
  • knight
  • love lace
  • meet the fleet
  • modelette
  • night maneuvers
  • off the page
  • one-off
  • pollinator
  • showstopper (All Races, etc. collection)
  • silverthorn
  • soft force
  • straw harvest
  • vibrant grape
  • wintersky
  • 25 pigments in the OLD packaging including: blue-brown, chocolate brown, teal, mutiny, heritage rouge, golden lemon, kitschmas...
  • cakeshop shadestick
  • lucky jade shadestick
  • nuture shadestick
  • warm & cozy shadestick
  • lemon chiffon shadestick
  • relaxed shadestick
  • cuddle shadestick
Face:
  • Moistureblend compacts from NC35 to the darker colors
  • Hot Planet m/b
  • Earth to Earth m/b
  • both highlight powders from the Naked Honey collection
  • both beauty powders from the Rose Romance collection
  • Porcelain Pink MSF
  • On a Mission BPB
  • the red just a pinch gel blush
  • 2 solar bits in bronzescape and impassioned
  • a few of the loose powder products
Lips:
  • Surprise Me l/s
  • Local Colour dazzleglass
  • Eurobeat dazzleglass
  • Rue d'Rouge l/g
Other:
  • MV1 fragrance
  • MV2 fragance
  • lots of lashes
  • about 8 nail polishes
mac_addict.gif

jazmatazz

Went here on Sunday, forgot to post earlier. Everything I remember is included in ariesd's wonderful list
smiles.gif

They still have some look in a box/fun in the sun kits as well.

hhunt2

I was at the Napa CCO on Saturday. Which was awesome as always. But I was in the Vacaville area today. Err... makes me pissed. Not much stuff, but very similar to Ariesd's July posting and Jazmatazz's posting regarding the Look in the Box set with MSF, M/B and mini kabuki brush.

No blushes, only 1 msf in Porclean Pink. About 12 e/s' and 10 pigments (including the new jars in Rich Life and Universal Mix). And brushes were blah; a few foundation brushes and Monogram's 129.

boonaners

I stopped by real quick today and they got new stuff in!!

Give Me Liberty of London
Shadows (2)
- Dame's Desire
- Give me liberty of London
Lipgloss (3)
- Perennial high style
- A different groove
- Frankly fresh
Blush (2)
- Dirty plum
- Prim and proper

Style warrior beauty powder: 
-On a mission
-Eversun 

There were 3 lipstick shades from the neo sci fi collection but I only remember Electro cuz it's beautiful!!! 
A bunch of dazzleglass and superglass lippies too.

Sorry my list is so skimpy but I was in a rush and those were what stood out to me. They definitely restocked though. Oh and they hired some new people. Much nicer than the old ladies but that one mean old lady is still there.

xoxjulie21xox

the blonde old lady? I went in there the other day and i didn't even get a hello (i was the only person in there) They had everything you listed as well, not much of a big selection there, the lady said they usually get in shipments the 2nd week of the month.

xoxjulie21xox

well i just went to this one yesterday and it was even more bare then before. No MSFs only 2 blushes (dirty plum from lol, and enough said) they have a handful of eyeshadows, 3 from the lol collection, and about 8 lipsticks, the only thing they had a lot of was nailpolish. I only walked out with 1 nail polish which was malibu peach from the spring forcast collection,

ItaliNicki

I was in last week and they had about that much. I called in Monday, they're *hopefully* going to be receiving their next shipment in the next week ;)

xoxjulie21xox

Not even worth going, its still all the same stuff since a few months ago, no foundation, msfs, or blushes, maybe 12 lipsticks and non that stood out but neon orange. Call before you go to this one!

Shayz00

Went today.. POINTLESS !!! They had barely anything.. had about 6 pigments, cant remember any of the names, i got kitchsmas or however u spell it lol.. they had phlox lipstick and a few with the orange packaging..no blushes...the only dazzleglass they had was shezam.. a few dazzleglass cremes, pink colors.. majority of the superglasses.. almondine lipglass..few from liberty of london..a few liberty of london shadows.. mairas mood.. nothing else that really jumped out at me.. they had some holiday sets, didnt check which ones.. the lady working was HELLA rude !! i seriously dont think ill be coming back here.. it felt like i was bothering her when i told her (NICELY) the things i wanted to purchase.. SMH.. but anywhoo, i felt like giving her one of these :finger: ! :peace:

Latest posts