Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

lilibat

A few pigments, but not as many as Napa. Same with eye shadows just not as much. They do have lots of lipsticks, including Night Violet. Lots of nail polish, some Studio Fix (I believe) compacts in NW45 & NW50, some blushes and some goopy lip stuff that I didn't really look at.

boonaners

Hi! I just stopped by cco! I was in a rush so I wasn't able to look at everything. Here's a few notable items that I actually remember =)

•"Style warrior" collection shadows and lippies:
-Solar bit pigments: Scatterrays, Bronzescape, Impassioned ($13 something each)
-eye shadows (4 of the 5 from the collection)
-Bright Future - Frosty bright yellow gold
-Soft Force - Frosty pale white gold
-Night Manoeuvres - Deep charcoal brown with pearl
-Vibrant Grape - Bright magenta purple ( very pretty purple!)
-lipglass in Fierce and fabolous

•Lots of "Graphic Garden" collection palletes and brush sets.
•Lots of "Neo sci fi" lipglass and shadows.
•A few things from the "Emanuel Ungaro" collection (face stuff and lipstick)
•2 different "Look in a box" sets (I believe they were $40-something each)
•2008 red holiday lipstick and brush sets
•8 pigments
•lots of eye shadows & lipglass/lipsticks

Sorry I didn't pay attention to the face and eye stuff. Hope this helps!! =)♥

hyzenthlay20

Ok, they have 5 MSFs, between 10 and 20 of each: Refined, Brunette, Sunny by Nature, Cheeky Bronze, and Porcelain Pink.

They had a handful of pigments. I've become friendly with one of the women who works there (she graduated from the high school in town where I teach), and as she saw me looking at the pigments, she showed me two pigment sets that had come in as singletons (and therefore did not have testers). They were the Holiday 2008 sets, and I bought both of them (I already have Melon, but for all the other colors, I figured I could deal with a duplicate). Because of that, though I was distracted and didn't make a list of the pigments they had.

I may stop by there again tomorrow, though, and look more closely at the MSFs. I might get Porcelain Pink. If I do go back, I will write down the pigments they have, and post them.

fallenang3l211

thanks so much!! i live in SF and i don't wana drive all the way up to vacaville if its a bust. i wish they'd let me order by phone and ship things to me. Hard to find people willing to do CP as well. thanks so much for checking!

jazmatazz

Stopped by today, here's what I can remember:

Eyes
There were a few e/s but I can only remember Glamour Check e/s (from Starflash collection)
All of the solar bits
Tempting eyeshadow quad
Goldmode, Jardin Aires, Circa Plum pigments (in old larger packaging)

Face
A bunch of loose beauty powders
2 Look in a box sets that were sold at Nordstrom (the one with belightful and the one w/bronzer)
Some of the mineral foundations (don’t recall the shades)
Charged water, Moisturelush
Rose Romance beauty powder (pink one)

Lips
Tons of slimshines
Freckletone l/s (from Ungaro Collection)
Two tendertones
Crème Sherry l/l

Cheeks
X-rocks blush (from neo-sci fi blush)
Spaced Out blush (also from neo-sci fi)
Enough said blush
Sweet as cocoa blush
Refined MSF
Brunette MSF
Cheeky Bronze MSF
Sunny by nature MSF
Just a pinch gel blush

[FONT=&quot]If you head out to Vacaville or Napa CCO please post too! It’s out of the way for but worth it for special stuff on my wishlist [/FONT]J

fallenang3l211

anyone willing to do a small cp for me!? please pm me if you are! i live in sf so if you'd like a cp from the pro store in return i can do so.

GUMBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyzenthlay20
I may be able to help . . . but I am a relative newbie to this. What is a "cp" and what does it entail?

yess what does it mean? im thinkin bout takin a trip out there myself..

hhunt2

I went yesterday. Items are very similar to Jazmatazz's posting on 2/6/10.

Brushes- nothing really; about 6, just brow and face stuff. The only e/s brush was the sponge tip. Also, they had the large, white bristle body buffer brush.
15 +/- E/s: Sugarshot, dear cupcake, henna, glamour check, smoke and diamonds, clarity, vellum, soft vorce, night maneuvers, etc. Temping Quad, 1 Edna Dame trio
10+/- Pigments: Bell Bottom Blue, Mutney, Gold Mode, Jardin Aires, Mega Rich, Cocomotion, etc.
A couple MES's trio, Danger Zone, etc. And the duos.
A couple Metal X stuff
Duo e/s's from Suite Array; about 6.
3 solar bits
Naked Honey Salve
MSFN w/ half shimmer in light and medium
2 blushes from Rose Romance, Enough Said, Sweet as Coco, etc.
MSF's in Sunny by Nature and Brunette
3 MSF blush duos - Hot Planet, etc.
Tendertones from the most recent release (pearl white boxes); about 5
Loose Beauty Powders; about 6
Perfume- MV2 and MV1
Loose MSFN but I forget the colors
Moisturelush Cream
Strobe Cream
Usual l/s and l/g, but no Freckletone (I took the last 2, sorry). A bunch of slimshines and mattenes.
2 Look in a Box

phatkat

any new updates pleeeease!!! my bf wont take me unless im gonna spend $$$ aaahhh.... i just wanna go!! thanks

hyzenthlay20

I called them on Thursday, and the woman said there hadn't been any shipments for a while. She said they think their next shipment should arrive in a week or a week and a half or so.

Snarkling

I was supposed to go Sunday on the way back from visiting my mom in SF but since it snowed yesterday over the mountains (sierra nevada -i'm coming from Reno) we couldn't go. It looks like I will be going heading down Thursday though (Yay!!!!) since I have part of next week off so I will either be stopping by Thursday or Sunday (maybe both if the BF is feeling nice) and I promise to post everything I see. I'll even take notes!

phatkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyzenthlay20
I called them on Thursday, and the woman said there hadn't been any shipments for a while. She said they think their next shipment should arrive in a week or a week and a half or so.

Thanks. I didn't know we could call them. Last time I was there a s.a said I'd just have to come in and see what they have.

Latest posts