Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

manthanoelle

I was there about 3 weeks ago, and unless they got a shipment from then and now, there isn't much.

I don't remember specifics but it was mainly all the Red She Said stuff. Some brushes, I think the 150, and all the flat top kabukis. The standard lipglosses they have. Eyelashes, some fluid lines but maybe 2 nothing great, NO pigments, skin products... I recall green gel cleanser in old AND new packaging, oil control lotion, charge water, some studio stick foundation and concealer, they had 1 mcqueen shadow the blue one? the name fails to come to mind right now and they also had cranberry in the moonbathe packaging, some nail polish and I believe a cream color base or two. Standard bags they always have, oh well... they had the fafi tote.

It was a fail overall.

civicbabe627

Does anyone have an update for this location?
greengrin.gif

DirtyHarriet

i went yesterday but it was disappointing!

eye shadows - time and space and another one from neo sci fi, some dark grey/black ones, apres ski, a light pink one, maybe 8 total

paint in structural brown, flammable and one more, moss scape paint pot, some silvery fluid line

red she said holiday e/s pallettes, and lippie kits

one creme blush and one bpb

dame edna highlighters

tempting quad

charged water and some other skincare stuff i didn't look at

some foundations in darker colors

some bronzey msfs

bunch of nail polish

bunch of lippies - tons of l/s and l/g, about 6 or 7 lip gelees, some slimshines

sorry for the lack of detail, but that's all i can remember...i just kind of breezed through there as my sister nagged me to leave because she wasn't into it...

juicy415

i went today and here wat i remember

lipglass: 3 of the dame edna's, 1n, love knot, ensign, naked frost, naked space, red devil, dreamy, lusterglasses, plushglasses, 6 lipglees, prolong wear, and some lip vanish or lacquer?
lipstick: 1n, frecketone, lot of slimshines and much more, and few of lipliners too that are retractable but none ednas one
blush: bloosoming creme blush, eversun, secret blush, true romantic, flirt n tease,
sculpt n shape: warm light definitive
shadestick: pink culture? and shimmeross?
all monogram eyes, n face
tendertones: 7 i think, a green one, ez baby?
tinted lip conditioner: 3 shades i think
lip conditioner wit spf 15 3 shades i think
eyeshadows: 4 metal x ones, go, talent pool, top knot, mont black, loutsand?, tempting quad, all of the neo fyi, pen n pink? 3 mineralize eyeshadows one is earth n earthy?? engagin? henna and few more, all of the suite array, and both of the dame ednas and 5 glitter liners and 2 of the heatherettes liners
pigments: cocomotion, lark about, 2 of the glitters reflect purple that i remember, spiritualize, and 3 othere more i think
nailpolish: 12 of them, $$$
all of the holiday 08 face, eyes, lips and viva glam and some brush sets
some color form lips palettes and 2 eye palettes
higlight powder: both of the dame ednas
fluidline: the silver one
paint/pot: quite natural, and one more and there was 1 red paint
glimmerglass?: 3 shades one white one
brows powder: 3 shades
brow set: sophisticated, and 2 darker ones
brow finisher: like 4 shades
fragrances: 4 or 5 one is turquatic, golddish cap
skincare: eye fast response cream, green gel cleanser, charge waters, strobe cream and liquid, studio fix
brushes: 189, 318, 204, 183, 185, and the black hair similar to 190
mineralize skinfinish shimmers? that come wit a jar wit black cap like 5 colors
foundation: i saw 5 of the mineralize loose sf15, studio fix or watever but in darker shades, studio stick i saw light shades too and mouisture blend concealer? 3 spray for legs? and pencil sticks
misc: fafi tote, tons of makeup bags, sponges, buffs, sharpener, 5 lashes i think

ohh they were also a lot of new packages in the back that havent idk? lott of it
ohh the shopping bag is a mac bag from japan lol

hyzenthlay20

I called the store today and asked if they'd gotten any shipments lately. The woman on the phone said they'd gotten a huge one and were working on checking everything in. I asked when she thought it would be on the floor and she guessed next week . . . Guess it must be a REALLY large shipment! I'll stop by on my way home after work one day this week and try to make a post of what I see.

SMMY

I think I'll make a road trip on Thurs. to check out what's new. I'll report back if anyone is interested.

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I think I'll make a road trip on Thurs. to check out what's new. I'll report back if anyone is interested.

Please do! im curious! Havent been out there in a while! Love to know whats in stock!

Sara

misha5150

Yes, Please!! I've always wanted to stop by there to check it out. I live in Oakland and was contemplating going to the Gilroy CCO because I heard that they had more stuff. But I might be going up to Sacramento this weekend to see my friends and a nice MAC haul would be sweet!!

SMMY

Back from CCO.
They still haven't unpacked the shipment yet, unfortunately. The items listed above are pretty much what they have right now.
From memory, here's what they have currently:
MAC shadesticks in Lucky Jade and Pink Couture
Blushes in Sweet as Cocoa, Flirt & Tease, Eversun, Secret and Enough Said.
Eye shadows same as above except no Talent Pool. What they still have left is:
Knight, Pen n ink, Dreammaker, Lotusland, Sunset B, Go, Mink & Sable, Henna, Arctic Grey, Top Knot, Mont Blanc, Magnetic Fields, Evening Aura, Expensive Pink, Time & Space, Knight and Star by Night. Probably am forgetting a few.
Pigments in Mega rich, Spiritualize, Cocomotion and Lark About. Same glitters as mentioned above.

BB stuff: Platinum Shimmerbrick, two cream e/s palettes, four or five face palettes, tons of single e/s including lots of metallics. Still have the Shimmering Nudes palettes and tons of sets.

Sorry not much help. I'd try waiting a few more days and calling before you go in. They did have a bunch of boxes still packed.

But if you are up there in the next couple of days, I'd strongly advise hitting the Lancome outlet. They had two Giorgio Armani sets on sale for $20 each. One was an eye set with GA mascara, an eye shadow and eyeliner, all full size in a black gift bag. I picked up the lip set, which had a full size nude lipstick (#27), bronze shimmer lipgloss(#16), Hazelnut lipliner (#7) along with generous samples of Armani Luminous Silk foundation in shade 5 and Fluid Sheer Highlighter in shade 3, all in a lovely black gift bag. Armani lipsticks alone retail for $25. Just an awesome, awesome deal.

hyzenthlay20

This is kinda a non-update . . . I called today and asked if they had received any shipments lately. The woman who answered the phone said they hadn't received anything since about a month ago, and they're anticipating another shipment in the next few weeks. I'll post again if I hear anything!

SMMY

I know that Napa was expecting their next shipment about the third week of Sept., so I imagine they're on the same schedule as Vacaville. I plan on checking two weeks from now to see if they've received their shipment.

SMMY

Vacaville CCO update:
Went on Wed. and found the following
HK beauty powders
A bunch of e/s about twenty or thirty including MES
Pigments in Circa Plum, Mega-rich, Cocomotion and Milk
3 of the shadesticks from the Sugarsweet collection
Grand duo blushes in Moon River, Love Rock, Grand Duo, Light over Dark

I went to both Napa and Vacaville, so it's hard to remember everything both places had, but if there is something in particular you were looking for, ask and I'll try to remember if either store had it.

afloresm13

Quote:
Vacaville CCO update:
HK beauty powders

I went to both Napa and Vacaville, so it's hard to remember everything both places had, but if there is something in particular you were looking for, ask and I'll try to remember if either store had it.

Hi SMMY , thanks for the update
smiles.gif

I'm planning on taking a trip to a CCO this weekend, but not sure whether to go to Napa or Vacaville. In your opinion, which store had better selection (and is more worth the 2 hr drive?
smiles.gif
TIA

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by afloresm13
Hi SMMY , thanks for the update
smiles.gif

I'm planning on taking a trip to a CCO this weekend, but not sure whether to go to Napa or Vacaville. In your opinion, which store had better selection (and is more worth the 2 hr drive?
smiles.gif
TIA

Napa definitely.

nashoba95

Oh i can't wait to head out to the vacaville outlet mall! Just moved to Roseville and my sister is coming down in the beginning of October. And as soon as her feet get into my car we're heading straight over to the outlet mall. SO EXCITED! Both of us have major shopping weaknesses. Mine is MAC of course! ~WINK~ I'm so hoping they have a bunch of things in at the beginning of October.

glamblover

Quote:
Vacaville CCO update:
HK beauty powders

do you know how much the hk beauty powders were?

jazmatazz

Hi Everyone! So I actually went to this CCO last weekend and was all excited about posting then Specktra was down. But I love reading what's available at the CCO, so I'm going to post this anyways. If you are super interested in something listed I'd call to check it's still there.

The MAC makeup they had I remembered are:

Cheek
HK Beauty Powder in Tahitian Sand
Both Rose Romance bpb
Both Dame Edna Highlight Powders (What a dame! and Spectacle!)
Enough Said Beauty Powder Blush

Eyes
Warm Eyes Palette from Trip II Collection (only $21!)
Mutiny Pigment
Tempting Eyeshadow Quad
Two of the Dame Edna Eyeshadow Trios
Bunch of lashes
Femme Fi eyeshadow from Neo Sci Fi

Lips
Dubonnet lipstick
Indimidate Slimshine
Creme Sherry Lipliner
Oversexed Plushglass

Face
Brow kits
Lightful Moisturizer
Charged Water
NC50 Moisturecover foundation
Strobe lotion

Lots of plain bags (without logo)

No good brushes but a few of last years (red bags) holiday brush kits and the lip kits from last year.

Okay does anyone else feel like the Napa CCO gets WAY better stuff? I only ended up purchasing Intimidate slimshine, Creme Sherry lip liner and the Trip II Warm Eyes Palette (as a gift). I wish they would share the love between the two stores, since I end up in the Vacaville area more often!

HTH someone
smiles.gif