Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

myzleelee

sorry took so long i caught the flu
ssad.gif
but yeah i go to the cco's

BoriiQua

i will be going within the next cpl weeks for the 1st time.. cant wait to meet these females that are mean & dont know a thing about makeup
nonono.gif

nursejan2

Anyone looking for the discontinued MAC PRO 1.6 traincase? Vacaville CCO had 3 and I grabbed one of them today for $157.50 plus tax.
th_DANCE.gif

callison

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursejan2
Anyone looking for the discontinued MAC PRO 1.6 traincase? Vacaville CCO had 3 and I grabbed one of them today for $157.50 plus tax.
th_DANCE.gif

Awesome, what else did they have?? Thanks!

nursejan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by callison
Awesome, what else did they have?? Thanks!

Actually, they didn't really have much. Whatever they have you can get from Napa CCO except I don't know if Napa has the traincase.

hyzenthlay20

I was just in there today and they were unpacking their newest shipment. I'm going back either tomorrow or Wednesday once they have everything stocked. It looked like there were some boxes of Dame Edna stuff. I've JUST started getting into MAC, so I can't tell you what they had, except to tell you that it *should* change dramatically over the next two days or so.

nursejan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyzenthlay20
I was just in there today and they were unpacking their newest shipment. I'm going back either tomorrow or Wednesday once they have everything stocked. It looked like there were some boxes of Dame Edna stuff. I've JUST started getting into MAC, so I can't tell you what they had, except to tell you that it *should* change dramatically over the next two days or so.

OOOOH, I'll check it out tomorrow!!! Thanks!
pompom.gif

SMMY

I just got back from there and yes, it looks like they've got a good size shipment in, but it doesn't look like they'll have it all out for a day or two more. Didn't even look like they'd had a chance to start on it yet from the looks of things. So I'd wait at least until late tomorrow before heading in to check it out.

They did have some new things in stock since I'd last been in, but not much. They didn't have any blushes or brushes out. No msfs, other than those highlighter/msf combos that they had for months.

The things that they had that were new that I can remember, is as follows:

Pigments: Heritage Rouge, Mega-rich, Spiritualize, Melon, Cocomotion and Gold Stroke

Eye Shadows: Evening Aurora, Pen and ink, Warming Trend, Haunting, Rose Blanc and Cosmic

Pearlglide eyeliners: Black Russian, Fly by Blu, Bank roll and Molasses

They had a few of the Blonde, Brunette and Redhead lipglasses
And they had the Holiday palettes in Warm, Smokey eye and Devoted Poppy

Also, don't know if anyone here is a Lancome fan, but the Lancome outlet has a pretty good sale going now. I picked up a gift set with four mini Juicy tubes and a lipliner in a pretty case for $7.99 which is an awesome deal for such wearable colors.

nursejan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
I just got back from there and yes, it looks like they've got a good size shipment in, but it doesn't look like they'll have it all out for a day or two more. Didn't even look like they'd had a chance to start on it yet from the looks of things. So I'd wait at least until late tomorrow before heading in to check it out.

They did have some new things in stock since I'd last been in, but not much. They didn't have any blushes or brushes out. No msfs, other than those highlighter/msf combos that they had for months.

The things that they had that were new that I can remember, is as follows:

Pigments: Heritage Rouge, Mega-rich, Spiritualize, Melon, Cocomotion and Gold Stroke

Eye Shadows: Evening Aurora, Pen and ink, Warming Trend, Haunting, Rose Blanc and Cosmic

Pearlglide eyeliners: Black Russian, Fly by Blu, Bank roll and Molasses

They had a few of the Blonde, Brunette and Redhead lipglasses
And they had the Holiday palettes in Warm, Smokey eye and Devoted Poppy

Also, don't know if anyone here is a Lancome fan, but the Lancome outlet has a pretty good sale going now. I picked up a gift set with four mini Juicy tubes and a lipliner in a pretty case for $7.99 which is an awesome deal for such wearable colors.

I just got back too! What time did you go? They must have stocked more after you left. In addition to the items stated above, they actually had more than 20 eyeshadows, at least 6 duo shadows, 5 pigments and 4 mineralize eyeshadow trio. Sorry, I didn't really look at those so I don't know the names. But I remember seeing Mont black, Bold & brazen, Expensive Pink and Warming Trend. That's the most shadows I've seen they carried all at once. Antiquitease and Holiday 5 set eyeliners.

They did have MSF Natural with Shimmers as mentioned above in Light Medium, Medium, Medium Deep, Dark and Dark Deep. I use Medium Plus for all over but I picked up the Deep Dark for contouring and bronzing.

They had the 2 big and 2 small Monogram gold compacts, all Monogram lipsticks in Marque, Status Symbol, All mine, and Flourish. Dame Edna lipglass in Possum Nose Pink (got this one, love the packaging!) and Splendid.

For blushes, they had Feeling, Serenely, Joyous, and 2-3 others I can't remember. Also, at least 9 loose beauty powders. Studio Stick foundation, Studio stick concealers, and the pencil concealers?

A bunch of nail laquers. Tendertones in Hush, Hush, Deep Sigh, Hot & Saucy, Pucker. TLC in Gentle Coral, Virtous Violet and Soothing Beige. Strobe TLC in 5 colors. Lots of lipglass and lipsticks.

This is actually a good amount for Vacaville when they normally don't have much selection. Oh, I forgot to check if they had new brushes!!! Oh well, I guess I can always drop by again...
mac_haul.gif

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursejan2
I just got back too! What time did you go? They must have stocked more after you left. In addition to the items stated above, they actually had more than 20 eyeshadows, at least 6 duo shadows, 5 pigments and 4 mineralize eyeshadow trio. Sorry, I didn't really look at those so I don't know the names. But I remember seeing Mont black, Bold & brazen, Expensive Pink and Warming Trend. That's the most shadows I've seen they carried all at once. Antiquitease and Holiday 5 set eyeliners.

They did have MSF Natural with Shimmers as mentioned above in Light Medium, Medium, Medium Deep, Dark and Dark Deep. I use Medium Plus for all over but I picked up the Deep Dark for contouring and bronzing.

They had the 2 big and 2 small Monogram gold compacts, all Monogram lipsticks in Marque, Status Symbol, All mine, and Flourish. Dame Edna lipglass in Possum Nose Pink (got this one, love the packaging!) and Splendid.

For blushes, they had Feeling, Serenely, Joyous, and 2-3 others I can't remember. Also, at least 9 loose beauty powders. Studio Stick foundation, Studio stick concealers, and the pencil concealers?

A bunch of nail laquers. Tendertones in Hush, Hush, Deep Sigh, Hot & Saucy, Pucker. TLC in Gentle Coral, Virtous Violet and Soothing Beige. Strobe TLC in 5 colors. Lots of lipglass and lipsticks.

This is actually a good amount for Vacaville when they normally don't have much selection. Oh, I forgot to check if they had new brushes!!! Oh well, I guess I can always drop by again...
mac_haul.gif

Wow! They work quick. When I was there the girl was saying that they weren't expecting to have it out until probably tomorrow at the earliest. I may go back and take a look at the blushes. They had nothing when I was in there at noon. Thank you so much for the info.
th_DANCE.gif

SMMY

I went back today and they did have a bunch of new things in as mentioned above and it looks like they're still unpacking the shipment. They had a whole cart full of Bobbi Brown eye shadows, lipglosses and palettes that they were getting ready to put out. From what I can remember:

MAC:
eye shadows: Meet the fleet, Submarine, Shore Leave, Go, Lotusland, Sunset B, Talent Pool, Star by Night, Femme-fi, Expensive Pink, Evening Aura, Magnetic Fields, Warming Trend, Arctic Grey, Mont Blanc and Apres Ski

MSE trios in: Inter-view, Danger zone, Persuasive and Outspoken

Blushes in: Enough Said, Shy Beauty, Feeling, Joyous and Serenely

no msfs, pigments or new palettes that weren't already mentioned in the above posts

Bobbi Brown: Copper Diamond Shimmerbrick (just one), Pink palette and the cream eye shadow palettes from this last fall. Tons and tons of square pans of glitter lipgloss and eye shadows.

prettypaint

I just got back. Unfortunately, they didn't have too much :-( I was able to buy a couple of things I've been wanting, but it seems a lot of the things mentioned here only a few days earlier are already out.

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle7107
Oh man I wish I would've checked here sooner
ssad.gif
Are they already sold out of the smokey eyes palette?

You can call them and ask if they have any left. They also will sometimes hold an item for you, for the day, if you tell them you are coming in to pick it up and ask them to.

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle7107
Oh man I wish I would've checked here sooner
ssad.gif
Are they already sold out of the smokey eyes palette?

They still had it when I went yesterday morning.
I only picked up Rose Blanc e/s & Neon 8 n/l.

timarose

i just went to this CCO about a week ago. they have a lot of Mac's Intriguing Scarlet Eyeshadow Palette sets and a couple different SE brush sets also they carry alot of mac makeup bags. i went there to see if they might have any blushes and unfortuately they didnt
ssad.gif
they did tell me they get their order in towards the end of the month. from what i remember they did have a few lip sticks and running low on eyeshadows. hope this helps