Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklingmuse
thanks! im gonna check it out today!
greengrin.gif

Let me know what they have there, i am probably going to go soon.

sparklingmuse

so i want to cco for the first time a couple a days ago and i loved it! they had a ton of stuff!

i got:
novel twist set, quiver pearlizer with the cute pink bag
lip gelee in moonstone
rainbeau lacquer
la la libertine lipglass
fast eye responce eye cream
maple/soft charcoal brow shader
clear brow finisher
night affair lipglass
delphic fluidline
orange twink glimmershimmer
nw 20 studio touch up stick
ostentatious fluidline

all at great deals! i cant wait to go again!!! when you go let me know what you picked up!!
greengrin.gif

SMMY

It sounds like they haven't got their new shipment in yet. They had pretty much the same things along with some Barbie items when I went in last month. Thanks for the report though, it saves me a trip.
smiles.gif

messhead

I just went last week...

They had c-shock stuff there... including going banana's which I should have picked up... They had some tendertones... Lots of stuff still in boxes, they just had got their shipment so lots of it was still unpacked.

sparklingmuse

i was just there today...

today i got
royal hue shadestick
shimmermint shadestick
gracious me shadestick
prize petal lipglass
mauvement pigment
cranberry eyeshadow
and mac pro eye makeup remover

let me know what you guys get! ill probably head back over there sometime next month.
greengrin.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklingmuse
i was just there today...

today i got
royal hue shadestick
shimmermint shadestick
gracious me shadestick
prize petal lipglass
mauvement pigment
cranberry eyeshadow
and mac pro eye makeup remover

let me know what you guys get! ill probably head back over there sometime next month.
greengrin.gif

how many royal hue shadesticks did they have?

sparklingmuse

the girl after me took the last royal hue shadestick today...they did still have mauvement...my guesstimate would be around 7-10. and they did have a couple c-shock eyeshadows (wondergrass, and the purple i cant remember the name).

SMMY

Went in to stock up on Fix it +, but ended up with the following:
Wondergrass eye shadow - lovely true green
Mauvement pigment - pretty taupe with lavendar overtones. A bit chunky, but my DuWop Payoff should take care of that.
Elaborate lipglass - Incredibly gorgeous
Russian Red lipglass - pretty but prone to migrating
Pink Maribu lipstick - Been wanting this both times it was released. Now that it's at a CCO, I have no reason to pass it by.
Tender baby tendertone lip balm - I love the textures on these. Wish I'd picked up a few more in other shades.
Kissable slimshine - I heard a rumor they weren't going to bring this one back, so I picked one up just in case. May go back for more.
Graphito paint - perfect for smoky eye looks

Other items they had in stock:
They had a lot of the lipsticks and lipglasses from last years collections, including Moonbathe, C-Shock, slimshine, Strange Hybrid etc, etc.

They also had the following pigments: Pastorale, Mauvement (still) Cocomotion, Off the Radar and a few others I can't remember.

Eye shadows: Firespot, Clair de Lune, Seedling, Floral Fantasy, Rite of Spring, Wondergrass, and I think one French Gray left.

Tons of Tendertones and lip conditioners

Oddly enough, they had a bunch of non-LE lipglasses in too. I usually just see mainly LE ones in the CCO. They had colors like Russian Red, Desire, Pink Poodle, Oh Baby and Sinnamon
The pink blush from the Novel Twist collection, along with both sets of Pearlizers with mini 182 brush.

Tons of MAC nail polishes, mostly regular, not LE ones.
A bunch of cleansers, fast response cream, microdermabrasion scrub and various moisturizers.

A silver MAC traincase, not full size, more of a travel case size.

BB shimmerbricks in Peony, Gold and a Rose Gold shimmerbrick palette/set. A bunch of her traincases, still too expensive for my budget.

They were supposed to get a new shipment in, but part of it was rain damaged, so they were a little light on new inventory because of that. They should get their re-ordered shipment in, in about 3 weeks according to the girl at the counter.

lafemmenoir

Thank you for such a thorough update, I was hoping they had some of the eyeshadows from C-shock....oh well, can't have everything.

SMMY

Msfs - I've never seen them, but then I imagine if they did, they'd be sold out very quickly.

I'm not a Shade stick user, so I didn't pay attention to the ones they had in stock.

SMMY

Probably because they're outlets, ie the dumping ground for all unsold cosmetics. Shipping would require more overhead, which is probably what they're trying to avoid.

exoticarbcqen

whats the return policy?
the reciepts just state no cash refunds, just exchanges.
is there a limit to how many times you can return a product?

I know MAC locations and counters allow 30+ days to return an item, even if its been tryed on.

What is the policy with the CCO stores?

CellyCell

I wanna know the average prices on their products. Estimations, please?

I've never been there yet.
ssad.gif

mreichert

Generally...
$10 for e/s
$10 for l/s and l/g
$24.50 for quads
$13.50 for piggies

It's 30% off regular prices- hope that helps! The Vacaville one isn't all that impressive- Napa is better and is about 45 min. from Vacaville depending on traffic. (don't go during ANY rush hours- it'll be 2 1/2 hours!)

lafemmenoir

Hi Everyone,
Went to the CCO today and picked up Viz a Violet and Off the Radar Pigments. They had, lots of stuff from Curiositease/Antiquitieze whichever it was. The brush sets, the eyeliner set, eyeshadow palette etc. The other pigments were: Mauvement, Copperized, Old Gold, Frost, Blue Glitter, and Red. Fuschia and Premeditated CCB, Claire de Lune eyeshadow, Gold MSF and lots of skin care things. HTH!

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaliNicki
Thanks for the info!! Do you remember any prices???

TIA

The prices are generally the same at each CCO:

Pigments= $13.50
E/S= $10.00

I think it's all 30% off normal price. Hope that helps some
smiles.gif

Latest posts