Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

ItaliNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreichert
The prices are generally the same at each CCO:

Pigments= $13.50
E/S= $10.00

I think it's all 30% off normal price. Hope that helps some
smiles.gif

Oh yes! Thank you! I don't get off work till 5 and work about 45 minutes away-I'm wondering if I should just go after work and deal w/traffic or wait till the weekend!! OOH I'm excited to go!!!

ItaliNicki

Finally had a chance to go to the Vacaville CCO yesteday~ and it was soooooooo worth the drive in 5:00 traffic! I only bought a few items (2 liquid last liners- one khaki green and one golden brownish), plushglass in Bingo, lipglass in 65 (anyone know which collection this color is from) and a lusterglass in Opal. They had tons, I mean TONS of lipsticks/glosses/tubes- most LE. Had a few lipliners and eyeliners as well as 2 shadesticks, I forgot the colors, but one was a minty green, the other a fuscia/purple color. 4 pigments, Pastorale, Lovely Lily, a copper one and another I forgot. Zoom lash in a purple- 2 or 3 brush sets, a few from the Anquitease collection and 1 or 2 from 2006 Holiday. They also had probably 15 or so nail polishes, tons of LE lip creams ( the ones with the glossy snowflake on the top). They had MSF in Gold Spill ($15) and 1 eye shadow-claire de lune. They also had some random white and black bags from older collectons and tons on green face wash/lotion/creams. Can's wait to go back!

genie707

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaliNicki
Finally had a chance to go to the Vacaville CCO yesteday~ and it was soooooooo worth the drive in 5:00 traffic! I only bought a few items (2 liquid last liners- one khaki green and one golden brownish), plushglass in Bingo, lipglass in 65 (anyone know which collection this color is from) and a lusterglass in Opal. They had tons, I mean TONS of lipsticks/glosses/tubes- most LE. Had a few lipliners and eyeliners as well as 2 shadesticks, I forgot the colors, but one was a minty green, the other a fuscia/purple color. 4 pigments, Pastorale, Lovely Lily, a copper one and another I forgot. Zoom lash in a purple- 2 or 3 brush sets, a few from the Anquitease collection and 1 or 2 from 2006 Holiday. They also had probably 15 or so nail polishes, tons of LE lip creams ( the ones with the glossy snowflake on the top). They had MSF in Gold Spill ($15) and 1 eye shadow-claire de lune. They also had some random white and black bags from older collectons and tons on green face wash/lotion/creams. Can's wait to go back!

DID THEY HAVE A BRUSH ROLL AND BRUSHES AND LURE AND MOONBATHE STUFF THERE?

ItaliNicki

Brush Roll? They had about 4 or 5 brush sets from last x-mas and the holiday set the year before that. They had 1 or 2 lipliners (lure) and 1 or 2 lipglasses from the Moonbathe collection. HTH !

boonaners

I went there today and got the last blacktrack fluidline! I was pretty disappointed cuz they didn't have any eyeshadows except one . The lady there told me they were getting new shipments two weeks ago, but i guess not. There was a lot of lipgloss/lipsticks as usual.

ItaliNicki

I don't know if they tell the truth about when they get theie shipments. I was there last week and they were unloading a shipment and called them yesterday and said they just received one that same day. . .?? So, it's a little hard to figure out when exactly they get their shipments, I think around the 15th or so-middle of the month.

hhunt2

This CCO usually does have a lot of mac lipstick & lipgloss and 1-2 eyeshadows (blah, hate that). I ususally get a lot of lipsticks & slimshines at this location.

I'll be coming here next weekend (weekend of 4/26)... I'll see what they got instock!

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Would anyone be willing to CP a few of the brush sets for me? I am located in the UK but am desperate for the eye and basic sets! Im also desperate for the 182 full size!

x

ItaliNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticarbcqen
whats the return policy?
the reciepts just state no cash refunds, just exchanges.
is there a limit to how many times you can return a product?

I know MAC locations and counters allow 30+ days to return an item, even if its been tryed on.

What is the policy with the CCO stores?

Today I returned one of the lipglosses I bought last week-they almost didn't let me exchange. They said no returning b/c they provide testers EVEN if you have your receipt
ssad.gif

ItaliNicki

Ok went AGAIN today- aaagh! I love this place
smiles.gif
I bought

Slicked Pink Lipgelee
Barely Lit l/s- Smoke signals
Embraceable l/s- Nocturnelle
Apres Sol- Sundressing (?)
Fix +

smiles.gif

hhunt2

Omg, this weekend was bloody hot !!! Driving up here was hell ...

As usual, the stock of products was the "norm".
Only 1 e/s. A few pigments. A bunch of l/g and l/s.
One lip palette from the Antiquities line. One e/s palette from the Novel Twist line ("cool" palette, not the warm one).
A couple highlight powders for $15.50. 2 loose powders from Novel Twist. A selection of 7 nail polishes. And a bunch more stuff.

I was talking to one gal about the next Mac shipment...
And she said in 3 weeks !!
th_DANCE.gif

clslvr6spd

I went on Saturday morning and I got some goodies...

Flowerpaly l/s
Big Baby p/g
In 3D l/g
Otherworldly blush

I wanted to get Gold Spill, but I already have 2, I just couldn't justify buying a 3rd one.
tong.gif

SMMY

I was bad too. I went last Friday and picked up
Lure and Cherry lip liners
Gold Spill msf
Jest and Plumfull lipsticks
The Plushglass set from the Curioustease collection

They also had the basic eye brush set from last Christmas and the 182 from the Couture collection. Basically everything they had the last time I was in, minus the smokey eye palette.

ItaliNicki

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya tomorrow!

I called today and they were just unpacking their shipment!!

Whoot Whoot!

Latest posts