Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

SoSoAmazin

Hey! It was cool getting to meet someone from Specktra in person! hehe..

I got: 2 Emote blushes, Blacktrack, Saturnal e/s, Fix+, Pharaoh p/p, and Cleanse Off Oil
greengrin.gif

Some other mentionable stuff I saw:
-Sculpt & Shape powders - all except for accentuate/sculpt
-Blot Powders
-MSF Naturals
-Peachykeen, Peachtwist, Harmony, Ambering Rose, Trace Gold, Sweet As Cocoa, and Flirt n Tease blushes
-Viz-A-Violet, Pastorale, Sweet Sienna, Blue, Dark Soul, Gold Stroke (i think?) and a couple other pigments
-Silver & Gold Antiquitease brush sets
-134 brush, 182 Catherine Deneauve brush, 183, 185, 181se
-Moonbathe e/s, romping, kid, llama, samoa silk, sumptuous olive, brown down, shimmermoss, stars n rockets, passionate
-Rubenesque, greenstroke, constructivist, indianwood, fresco rose paint pots

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Well I just came back...They had a lot of good stuff in there. It seems like it has been forever since they had decent stuff. They even had a couple Dazzleglasses!!
thmbup.gif

I got - Pharaoh p/p, Blacktrack f/l, Miss Fizz d/g, Yourladyship pigment, & Overrich l/s. I think I made out pretty well!!!

*Moni-Luv*

I effin' LOVE my fellow specktranettes!!!! I just got back and it was well worth the 30 min drive! Here's my haul...

http://specktra.net/f195/cco-haul-pa...9/#post1184837

It was so funny because the sales lady asked me if I "knew" they just got they're MAC items in. She said that there were 2 people waiting even before the store opened (and I was lucky number 3 running about 5 mins after!) and that they were saying that they got this CCO info from "Some blog or internet site" and I was thinking "I bet they're Specktranette's too!!!". Thanks soo much for posting this info..I really appreciate it..although my wallet will need to take a LONG break!!!!

lipglass_junkie

Just got back from the CCO, best stock they've ever had since I started going there in February!

I got:
-peachykeen blush
-blacktrack fluidline
-sumptious olive e/s
-cranberry e/s (moonbathe)
-and MS. FIZZ dazzleglass!!!
yahoo.gif

So happy with my haul, can't believe I found that many perm items there. I was dissapointed that they really didn't get too many pigments in this shipment. I swear, Pastorale and Viz-A-Violet are never going away! Every time I go they seem to get even more of them
th_dunno.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Moni-Luv*
I effin' LOVE my fellow specktranettes!!!! I just got back and it was well worth the 30 min drive! Here's my haul...

http://specktra.net/f195/cco-haul-pa...9/#post1184837

It was so funny because the sales lady asked me if I "knew" they just got they're MAC items in. She said that there were 2 people waiting even before the store opened (and I was lucky number 3 running about 5 mins after!) and that they were saying that they got this CCO info from "Some blog or internet site" and I was thinking "I bet they're Specktranette's too!!!". Thanks soo much for posting this info..I really appreciate it..although my wallet will need to take a LONG break!!!!

Man I wish I noticed the Baby Sparks!! tells me how awake I was, lol!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachygoldfish
i came at a very good time today....they were unloading tons of stuff!

here's a quick list! hope this helps
winks.gif

-mcqueen paintpots! in otherwordly, the darker blue one and the green one (cant remember the names)

-TONS of e/s
-moonbathe:cranberry, saturnal, claire de lune
-mcqueen: the green and blue one
-sumptuous olive
-shimmermoss
-stars n rockets
-passionate
-llama
-mink pink
-kid
-gorgeous gold

Blushes:
-emote
-sunblasque
-peachykeen
-flirt & tease
-various cream blushes

pigments:
-sweet sienna, yourladyship, pastorale

stylistics:
-sheer beauty powders

fafi!!!!:
-sugar trance l/g

-FIX +
-makeup remover

Mineralize skin finish natural:
-medium plus
-medium deep

fluidlines:
-blacktrack!!!

mineralized e/s:
-family silver
-earthy riches
-silversmith
-engaging

this is what i remember right now! check them out soon!

Thanks so much for this post! UI dont think vacaville has ever had this much! Im excited to go and check it out!

peachygoldfish

omgosh they had dazzleglass?! i live too far (san jose) to make another trip...but im glad you ladies got tons of things
greengrin.gif

exoticarbcqen

Oh, by the way they had one comet blue dazzleglass and my friend bought it for me
greengrin.gif

can someone call and ask how many dazzleglasses are left? I cant call right now
ssad.gif

ItaliNicki

Going today after work! Should be sometime around 5:45 and 6! Anyone else going to be there around that time?!?!?!???

ItaliNicki

th_DANCE.gif
I'll post what I see tonight if any different from above!! I'm excited to see the selection! Sounds like it was quite a large shipment!

peachygoldfish

i just begged my bf to make a trip for me again. he picked up fresco rose p/p, baby sparks dazzleglass!!!!!!, and silversmith mineralized e/s for me
greengrin.gif

hr44

I went earlier today. See my haul thread. =)
The only dazzleglass they have left if baby sparks. I picked up the last Ms. Fizz.

Still plenty of shadows, blushes, etc. =) Such a large shipment.

Plus the girl working there told me they made or are making another order to come in soon again!

CAN'T wait!

ItaliNicki

They still have a lot of stuff!!! All the dazzleglasses are gone except for 10-12 baby Sparks still left. They had 4 mineralize eye shadows, probably 10 or 12 eye shadows, 4 or 5 powder blushes and 8 or so cream blushes. Also all 3 McQueen paint pots, and Nile and the green shadow from McQueen. They still had 4 of the Moonbathe shadows including Claire de lune. They had a TON of lipsticks (30+), lusterglasses, lipglasses, liners, 4 or 5 additional paint pots, 3 or 4 mascaras, and 3 shadesticks. They had MSF Natural in light, medium, and I think medium (dark?) and pressed blot powders in light through really dark. Still had the balloonacy highlight powders and spray blushes. Also had probably 8-10 face products including the Fix + and make-up remover. They still have 4 or 5 or maybe more holiday sets. All in all, this is the largest selection I've seen. It was definitely worth my trip!

I picked up,

Passionate eye shadow
Electro Sky Paint Pot
Medium/Dark Blot Powder
Please Me l/s (Mine says Plese me LOL)
Baby Sparks Dazzleglass
Sugar Trance l/g

Yahoo!!! I'm happy
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

specktra1004-1.jpg

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaliNicki
They still have a lot of stuff!!! All the dazzleglasses are gone except for 10-12 baby Sparks still left. They had 4 mineralize eye shadows, probably 10 or 12 eye shadows, 4 or 5 powder blushes and 8 or so cream blushes. Also all 3 McQueen paint pots, and Nile and the green shadow from McQueen. They still had 4 of the Moonbathe shadows including Claire de lune. They had a TON of lipsticks (30+), lusterglasses, lipglasses, liners, 4 or 5 additional paint pots, 3 or 4 mascaras, and 3 shadesticks. They had MSF Natural in light, medium, and I think medium (dark?) and pressed blot powders in light through really dark. Still had the balloonacy highlight powders and spray blushes. Also had probably 8-10 face products including the Fix + and make-up remover. They still have 4 or 5 or maybe more holiday sets. All in all, this is the largest selection I've seen. It was definitely worth my trip!

I picked up,

Passionate eye shadow
Electro Sky Paint Pot
Medium/Dark Blot Powder
Please Me l/s (Mine says Plese me LOL)
Baby Sparks Dazzleglass
Sugar Trance l/g

Yahoo!!! I'm happy
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

Thanks ItaliNicki for the current update.

It's crazy how all of us are rushing to get here!
My husband and I were talking last night if it was worth it to travel to a CCO considering gas prices. $14 for l/s at the mall or $10 for l/s at a CCO? My husband reminded me if I was buying A LOT of stuff- it's worth it!... and I remembered all you gals who spent about $200.00! My heart feels like its torn b/c I have to choose either travel 1 hour to Vacaville or wait till I pass through that area (err...). And Gilroy (which is way more closer for me; 20 min drive) never has good shipments (I called yesterday).

peachygoldfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
Thanks ItaliNicki for the current update.

It's crazy how all of us are rushing to get here!
My husband and I were talking last night if it was worth it to travel to a CCO considering gas prices. $14 for l/s at the mall or $10 for l/s at a CCO? My husband reminded me if I was buying A LOT of stuff- it's worth it!... and I remembered all you gals who spent about $200.00! My heart feels like its torn b/c I have to choose either travel 1 hour to Vacaville or wait till I pass through that area (err...). And Gilroy (which is way more closer for me; 20 min drive) never has good shipments (I called yesterday).

i think its definitely worth the travel! i live in san jose and went there (and i think i live farther from vacaville!) hahaa thanks for the update with the gilroy cco. i went there last friday and they had a crappy selection! i hope you are able to go!

clslvr6spd

I went this morning. They still had a good amount of stuff there...
They had about 16 baby sparks d/g left, a ton of emote blushes, they pretty much had everything that has been stated earlier.
I did manage to grab the last Out to Shock l/s, that right there made the trip worth it & I also grabbed Out to Sea powerpoint e/l!
yahoo.gif

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I went this morning. They still had a good amount of stuff there...
They had about 16 baby sparks d/g left, a ton of emote blushes, they pretty much had everything that has been stated earlier.
I did manage to grab the last Out to Shock l/s, that right there made the trip worth it & I also grabbed Out to Sea powerpoint e/l!
yahoo.gif

Crap! Shiet! lol... I was in Elk Grove this past weekend. I was going to drive up to the CCO to check out the stock but I felt bad for the hubby b/c he would have driven me.

I need you on speed dial or something, haha... you'll be Specktra's Vacaville stock checker (we'll you & some of the other gals here).