Vacaville, CA CCO (Vacaville Premium Outlets)

exoticarbcqen

My friend was there this weekend also [yest] and said they didnt have much left. 3-4 pigments, 2-3 eyeshadows, 1 paint pot, 2 AM paint pots, no powder blushes except emote, no blacktrack fluidline left....she said they were really really picked over. Im assuming because of july 4th weekend.
I don't really like visiting this location, the girls there are so incredibly rude and obnoxious.

SMMY

Last week I picked up Passionate eye shadow, Baby sparks (x2) dazzleglass, several paint pots, mineralized skinfinish in medium and BB metallic eye shadow in sage.

I was equally bad at the Lancome outlet. Miel Glace blush for $10 though, is hard to resist. And Hypnose mascara as well. And the Couture Warm palette as well.

It's been double jeopardy every time I go to the Vacaville now that they have both Lancome and MAC outlets.

fattycat

Would anyone be willing to CP a few stuffs for me ?
I am located in the VN & I want to get my hands on these babies
drools.gif
drools.gif

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticarbcqen
I would, but more then half of the items listed are gone...the store barely has anything.

So true, if you don't get there fairly soon after they receive their shipment, there won't be much left. The hot items get sold out quickly.

ItaliNicki

I called yesterday, lady said they're not expecting a shipment till the end of the month. I'll probably call again in a few days
smiles.gif

HTH!

lovingtarepanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaliNicki
I called yesterday, lady said they're not expecting a shipment till the end of the month. I'll probably call again in a few days
smiles.gif

HTH!

aww! thank you! i wanted to call but i wasn't sure. haha. but, thanks again girl.
thmbup.gif

ItaliNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingtarepanda
aww! thank you! i wanted to call but i wasn't sure. haha. but, thanks again girl.
thmbup.gif

You're welocme
smiles.gif
I'm always hoping they don't recognize my voice. I know they don't- It's just a little funny that I call so much!
tong.gif

lipglass_junkie

I went to the outlet today, nothing new, but they had a HUGE stack of boxes that just came in. I'm not sure how much MAC there is, but there's gotta be a bunch of it, It was so many boxes. Unfortunately they just started unpacking the boxes, all they had unpacked were a few blushes. We'll see though, I'll check to see what goods they got on thursday on my way home fom work!
yahoo.gif

peachygoldfish

i just went today and the lady knew that i was totally looking for mac makeup and gave me the heads up that they just got a shipment in (there were TONS of boxes!) and its mostly mac but wont have it out on the floors till next week
ssad.gif
but she said that they got a lot of shadows in. but they had some of the same things... they still had some alexander mcqueen paintpots in the green and light blue color and emote blush but nothing else new

lipglass_junkie

^Thanks for the heads up!
Man, I was really hoping to get some goodies this week.
thmbdn.gif

I guess its ok tho, I just got a new job, and my commute happens to pass that outlet, so I have a perfect excuse to go. Now that I think about it, that's probably better. I'm pretty broke right now, so if stock goes out later, than I can still get some of the good stuff once I get my first paycheck.

Of course I don't think that will stop me from just swinging by on thursday after work, lol. I'll let you ladies know if they've put stock out early.
yes.gif

lovingtarepanda

I was there last night .. and she started putting some of the new shipment in. from what i can remember. there was tons of new blushes. plum foolery, well dressed, ablazed, ladyblush, uncommon, dollymix, emote, ambering rose, flirt & tease, harmony, honour, melba, margin, spring sheen, trace gold, mocha. wow! there was a few more i think .. and also, there were some paint pots ( i didnt get the names ) .. tons of e/s ( i only remember passionate ) .. but yeah, just thought i'd let you guys know. im sure they have more un-opened boxes though. well, let me know what you guys picked up.

ItaliNicki

Hey guys! went last night, they had a lot of blushes like listed above. They also had I'd guess probably 10 shadows from the Matte2 collection including: Prussian, Tete-a-tint, a carmel colored one, 2 browns, typographic, the whiteish one and the greenish one. The only paint pots I say were 2 from McQueen, i think it was Electro Sky and the green one. They had a crap load of lipsticks, lipglasses, and lusters, including 1N l/s, 3N l/g, and 4 or 5 Dazzleglasses, including baby sparks. They still have Fafi lip gloss that they had last month. I'm so sorry I think any of the names!! The has lots of spray foundations from a few years ago, no light, just medium-dark. Blot powders in loose dark and pressed in light. All Sculpt & Shapes colors and Belightful pressed powder. No Fix plus, and a lot of nail polishes. They still had the Nordstroms collections that came out last year with the strips, and the same lips sets. They had a 3 pack of Lusterglasses for $26, in Wonderstruck, gold something, and Beaux. I bought that along w/the 1N l/s. Hope that helps everyone!!!

SMMY

I've never had a problem with any of the employees there.

I went in today and they still have almost everything mentioned above.
and from memory to add to Nicki's list:
Dazzleglasses in:
Sugar Rimmed
Glamour OD
Bare Necessity
Stepping out.

From last Christmas:
The Finery lipstick with lipglass sets in Tan and Coral
Curiositease sets with Softsparkle pencils and Plushglasses
Antiquitease lip palettes in Red and Coral

Pigments in
Cocomotion
Copperized
Off the Radar
Quick Frost
Entremauve
Pastorale
Sweet Sienna

All the Stylistics lipsticks
The Heirloom brush set in the gold canister
The 129 mini brush from Fafi

five or six fluidlines
Paint pots in electrosky and other worldly

also had Bobbi Brown's Black Pearl lipgloss which was just released in the new fall collection. Woot!