Video Gamers Union!

User93

He didnt get Felix the cat, but whenever i gonna have some time i will look for it myself. Actully now after formatting pc i dont even have mario, gonna install it back. To play you need 2 things - an emulator (a program which you run first, and then load a game there, i lets you play oldschool console games on pc). So, the one we had was called znes. Then, you need a game program (we had like.. oldschool mario, brick, arcanoid etc).
As i dont have it installed right now, i can sugges you googling "emulator"
first, they have pretty much of them. Then as you're finished, google "mario for emulator" etc..

When i will have some time, i will install it back, and i can post links and a lil tut here. I'm sorry im just busy with temp job now :/

Stephie_Baby, i want that Felix the Cat game sooo much. I'll tell you if i find it and paste the link

DJ_Roxas

Does anyone want a Video Gamers or (VG) Union banner? I'll make them as soon as possible.
smiles.gif

starfruit

Form:
Name: (starfruit) --> Anna
First Video Game played: Zelda on oldschool nintendo!
Game Systems you own: N65, SegaGenesis, PS2
Current Video Game Playing: Kingdom Hearts II <3

Contact Info/optional)
AIM: spare sublimity
YIM (Yahoo): n/a
MSN/Window Live Messenger:
Skype Name: n/a
ICQ Number: n/a

Jello89

Form:
Name: Lauren
First Video Game played: some weird sports game on Sega Genesis
Game Systems you own: PC, DS, PS1, PS2
Current Video Game Playing: Warioware on the DS. Since Im never home...lol

Contact Info: (optional)
AIM:
YIM (Yahoo):
MSN/Window Live Messenger: [email protected]
Skype Name:
ICQ Number:

Other Info: (optional) I have been gaming since the age of 7 I guess. I only had a sega Genesis... So I would go over to my friends house everyday to play DDR and Sonic and Mario. I love mostly RPGs. Im lazy so the only games Ive ever completed are Kingdom Hearts I and II. I am now playing Final fantasy 12 but I havent gotten around to finishing it...I love my DS most of all and soon I will be getting a Wii from my boyfriend <3

lara

Name: Lara
First Video Game played: Can't remember exactly, but it was on the Genesis.
Game Systems you own: Atari 2600, Sega Master System, Sega Game Gear, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, SNES, an original Pong box, a couple first gen Game Boys, PlayStation 1, N64, Playstation 2, X Box, XBox 360, and I just bought a Nintendo DS Lite. Plus PC games here and there.
Current Video Game Playing: I just hit 100% on GTA:IV.

I'm more interested to see if anyone here has ever played tabletop games. Now that's a classic gamer.
winks.gif

lara

So how many people have irreparably ruined their computers by installing Spore and its root kit?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Name: Lara
First Video Game played: Can't remember exactly, but it was on the Genesis.
Game Systems you own: Atari 2600, Sega Master System, Sega Game Gear, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, SNES, an original Pong box, a couple first gen Game Boys, PlayStation 1, N64, Playstation 2, X Box, XBox 360, and I just bought a Nintendo DS Lite. Plus PC games here and there.
Current Video Game Playing: I just hit 100% on GTA:IV.

I'm more interested to see if anyone here has ever played tabletop games. Now that's a classic gamer.
winks.gif

I can see by your Avi that you also are a fan of Team Fortress , do you play on a console or the PC?

Lissa

Form:
Name: Lissa
First Video Game played: Frankie Goes To Hollywood on Commodore 64
Game Systems you own: XBox 360, DS...hoping for a Wii and a PS3
Current Video Game Playing: Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise on xbox 360...lol! A kid's game but it is such fun, try it if you can

Currently waiting for The Sims 3 next year. I love the Sims. Also recently played Bully on the xbox which is also good, and the Godfather

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I can see by your Avi that you also are a fan of Team Fortress , do you play on a console or the PC?

PC all the way. Cooperative FPS games on a console are made of suck and fail.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
PC all the way. Cooperative FPS games on a console are made of suck and fail.

I 100% agree.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa

Currently waiting for The Sims 3 next year. I love the Sims. Also recently played Bully on the xbox which is also good, and the Godfather

my best friend is addicted to the Sims. I can't seem to get into it, I like to build the houses and stuff, but when it comes to actually Playing the game with the Characters, I just can't get into it.

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
my best friend is addicted to the Sims. I can't seem to get into it, I like to build the houses and stuff, but when it comes to actually Playing the game with the Characters, I just can't get into it.

For some reason I just like making them have babies and seeing what they look like when they grow up. I got insane with downloading new stuff for them like hair, oh and makeup! I love doing their makeup. Hmmm, might have to go home and play it now....

Le-Saboteur

Man, haven't even seen this thread before.

Form:
Name: Kendra or Le Saboteur (Screename)
First Video Game played: God... Most likely Alex the Kidd or Sonic
Game Systems you own: PC, PS2, we have emulators for handhelds
Current Video Game Playing: The Witcher, Neverwinter Nights 2 (still haven't finished either of these yet... our PC is in dire need of an overhaul, or we just need a new one), Baldurs Gate II again for old times sake, Final Fantasy XII, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and yep, Spore. We're doing okay with it, it was released here a bit later so we read up on all the problems before hand and the BF, who is a computer nerd beyond my tame skillz, worked around it.

Contact Info (optional)
AIM:
YIM (Yahoo):
MSN/Window Live Messenger: [email protected] (ugh SHUTUP I was 16)
Skype Name:
ICQ Number:

Other Info: I've been known to partake in tabletop (D&D v 3.5 or AD&D, A Game of Thrones tabletop) every now and then. I feel too much like a twat to rp with these guys though, so it doesn't happen particularly often. HARDCORE.

xoleaxo

Form:
Name: (Screename) xoleaxo
First Video Game played: mario brothers on the classic nintendo!
Game Systems you own: xbox360, PS2, DS, PSP
Current Video Game Playing: rock band, halo3, mario party on DS

Contact Info:
xbox live: xoleaxo

Other info: impatiently waiting for gears of war 2!

Le-Saboteur

Oh, forgot to add, any one else here looking forward to Dragon Age? Looks freaking AMAZING. It's a good chance to do what they do best without the convoluted storylines of Forgotten Realms or Star Wars (as much as I love them both). I just hope it's as TOTALLY EPIC as they're making it out to be, and won't be another Fable.

OfficerJenny

Form:
Name: OfficerJenny (Chad)
First Video Game played: Probably Mario Paint <3
Game Systems you own: Wii, PS2, Xbox, DS, PC. I'm a PC gamer
Current Video Game Playing: Spore, WoW(Waiting for wotlk), Brawl.

Can't wait for Sims 3, Trying to get back into team fortress

User93

I gonna start playing Godfater again, damn, I miss the game! And what GTA4 for PC gonna be released finally? Man I cant wait already!

melliquor

I love computer games.

My name is Mel
1st VG- Pacman or Frogger... I am still addicted to both.
I am currently playing... Sims 2, GTA, Football Manager 2008.
My fav is Sims 2... this game got me addicted to gaming.

gigglegirl

Yay Sims 3? jeez I've severely neglected Sims 2. But what an improvement is was over the original. Love the University expansion. The one thing that kills me is you can buy the expansions when they are first released, but wait, hmm i don't know how many months and then itll drop, or there will be combo expansion packs. I know thats the way pricing of new games happens, but it pisses me off knowing if i'd have waited, i could get a couple expansions for the price of one.

Real life university got in the way too. But now that thats essentially done, I am definitely intrigued about this talk about a sims 3.