Video Gamers Union!

Shenanigans

Form:
Name: Shannon
First Video Game played: Atari =P
Game Systems you own: Atari, Nintendo64, PS2, PS3, XBox, Wii, PC
Current Video Game Playing: Currently, I'm playing WoW, and that's all I've got time for! I avoided it for a LONG time cause I knew it would be addicting, and I was right, lol.

Other Info:
On WoW, I mostly play on the Mok'Nathal server, user name Magdalina. I'm a level 18 night elf druid. I have another character on another server, but I've completely neglected it since human mages are the suck (for me, it was boring.)

I'm sure OfficerJenny is busy playing WOTLK right now. =P (Note to self: go buy it!)

banjobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
this thread always makes me smile! i was wondering if anyone played the Sims castaway or the MySims for the Wii? I have the old ps2 ones and sims 2 for my psp, but just wondering about those before i get into that, i need something new to do!

I played the sims castaways, and beat it in about two days. The story is really easy, but the free play can be fun because you are building your house on a deserted island, so it's different than the normal one. But it is not nearly as detailed as the normal game the sims 2.

clslvr6spd

Has anyone gotten around to play Little Big Planet?
sneaky.gif

AimeeL

Form:
Name: Aimee Lopez
First Video Game played: Dig Dug on Atari, FTW!
Game Systems you own: Wii and Nintendo 64 that never gets played.
Current Video Game Playing: Super Mario Galaxy and Guitar Hero, the newest one! I ROCK the mic haha.

I also play WoW.

User93

Lara, I understand completely
greengrin.gif

brb, gotta take over that warehouse and a compound, and before that buy a backup of lvl 3 assasin pistol and some tommygun ammu...

banjobama

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
sneaky.gif

I want to BAD, since hearing about it here. But I think I'm going to wait till after Christmas to buy it.

lara

I just replayed the Blood Harvest level on L4D in advanced co-op mode as the Tank on the Infected side.

Best. Time. EVER.

It even beats taking advantage of the friendly fire environment and repeatedly shooting an annoying co-op Survivor team member in the back until they ragequit.

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
I want to BAD, since hearing about it here. But I think I'm going to wait till after Christmas to buy it.

It's SOOOO good! You HAVE to get it. I'm still addicted...and I have a really short attention span
cutey.gif

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
sneaky.gif

Yes!! How good is it!!!
yes.gif

spectrolite

Left 4 Dead is awesome!! It's really addictive too. I've been racing home after work all week just so I can get online and play some more.

lara

L4D is crazy addictive. I've been mixing it up between playing it as a single-player (surprisingly good; the AI is smart enough to make the other characters move believably - they don't get stuck behind walls, for example) and playing endless Versus games against my Steam buddies.

The downside is that it has temporarily absorbed everyone's attention away from TF2 and I have to resort to going to pubbie servers for a match now.
lol.gif

user79

The new Tomb Raider game came out very recently....I don't play games too much but that series I'm addicted too. I ended up finishing that game in like 2 days. I'm sad it's over!! I might start it again, lol! I really liked this one, the game play is much smoother and Lara Croft gets to ride her motorcycle again, woo! The underwater gameplay is also much cooler because she has an airtank so she can stay underwater forever and the underwater levels are soooo rad! Def a game I recommend, I love all the puzzles you have to solve too, I'm not much of a shooter.

Jinni

The new Tomb Raider game came out very recently....
Ohh cool. I'm going to have to get that one. I liked all the previous ones even though the last was too short.

I just got Fallout 3 so I'm having a lot of fun with that.

I used to play a lot of WoW, but stopped about 6 months ago. Raiding took up too much time, and playing without raiding was boring.
th_dunno.gif

Calhoune

Name: Calhoune, Kyarorain
First Video Game played: Sonic on Genesis
Game Systems you own: DS, PSP, PS, PS2, XBOX360
Current Video Game Playing: Fable 2!!

But really I'm an MMORPG-girl at heart. WoW and FFXI<3