Video Gamers Union!

melliquor

I looked it up... Feb 09. It looks wicked. You can supposedly walk around the neighborhoods now... i always thought that game lacked that. I can't wait for it. I might take 3 days off of work so i can play non stop. I will need to make sure I upgrade my graphics card by then.

Has anybody tried Apartment life yet? I haven't bought it but it looks fun.

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
I looked it up... Feb 09. It looks wicked. You can supposedly walk around the neighborhoods now... i always thought that game lacked that. I can't wait for it. I might take 3 days off of work so i can play non stop. I will need to make sure I upgrade my graphics card by then.

Has anybody tried Apartment life yet? I haven't bought it but it looks fun.

Apartment life incoperated basics of sim 3 (ie celings!) in my opinion.. I love it!!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
For some reason I just like making them have babies and seeing what they look like when they grow up. I got insane with downloading new stuff for them like hair, oh and makeup! I love doing their makeup. Hmmm, might have to go home and play it now....

OMG
amazed.gif
!!

My name is Lisa!! and I love playing sims 2 just to have babies!! Once they grow up - hair, make up and outfit is all I care about.. Once they've had their babies I generally just kill them off
blush-anim-cl.gif

darkorchid

Form:
Name: Tara, Trinity, Umeboshi (screennames)
First Video Game played: Alex the Kidd, Sonic - Sega Mastersystem woah
Game Systems you own: Wii, PS2 x2, DS, DSLite, Xbox360, PC (still under construction
ssad.gif
, PS3 (by far the largest paperweight that I own, not to be used until something worthy comes out...like FFXIII...although now that might not be exclusive...Oh Soul Calibur! *rushes out to buy*
Current Video Game Playing: Warhammer Online (IF the s/o will get off the computer for more than 5 mins...currently playing Order, High Elf), FFXII for DS (Revenant Wings).

Other : I am a serial game non finisher *hangs head in shame* I have played most of the FF series but have yet to finish one - I just can't bring myself to do it!!!

Lizzie

I'm LizzleFoRizzle on PS3 and I'm completely addicted to LittleBigPlanet!!!!
Does anyone else have that game? It's sooo fun.

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I'm LizzleFoRizzle on PS3 and I'm completely addicted to LittleBigPlanet!!!!
Does anyone else have that game? It's sooo fun.

I've considered getting a PS3 just for LBP

chocolategoddes

Form:
Name: Kensie (i have no screenname)
First Video Game played:Crash Bandicoot on PS1
Game Systems you own:pS3, xbox360, nintendo wii, nintendo ds (might get a psp for college), PC
Current Video Game Playing:Sims 2

I was addicted to GTA4, all summer. Wake up, eat, play gta, sleep, repeat, i actually got emotional when the game ended.
I'm excited for sims3 but i probably won't get it because it's pretty much like sims2 but more features and better graphics.

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
I've considered getting a PS3 just for LBP

You totally should! haha
My bf and I played through the entire story already and I stayed up until 5am making my own stage. I've never been addicted to a video game before... it's a little scary.
cutey.gif

He never gets to play his shooting games anymore because I'm always wanting to play LBP
th_LMAO.gif
He said he's going to start doing makeup because I took his hobby!

lara

Has anyone else pre-ordered Left 4 Dead?

I've got a 32-slot server sitting empty (I use it to host comps and machinima creators and that's about it) and was thinking about hosting some private L4D/TF2/DoD/CS:S matches. I know there's at least one other TF2 player here amongst all the chick-game gamers, but if anyone wants to play some real PC games I'm willing to host them.

User93

Kensie, oh I've spent so much time just like that! First when I was playing GTA SA, I was completely anti-social all the summer '06 playimg all day long. And well, especially after that I started playing online games which kept me hooked! All I was doing was play whenever I had time, aaaaall the tome.

Im so busy lately that I couldnt even play games.. Im playing The Godfather now though and it rocks! We are playing togethet with bf so thats even more fun. Im sooo waiting for Godfather part 2.

chocolategoddes

godfather sounds good. i need to look into it.

Oh damn, anyone used to play Dance Dance Revolution? I was obsessed with that game when I was 10! I was so good. Now, if you tried to get me on the DDR platform, I'd trip on myself or lose my breath mid-song.

MelodyKat

I am so excited that this is on here! You have no ideas how many times i get in arguments with men because i can (A) beat them, (B) have more games than them or (C) play waaaaay more than they do.
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Form:
Name:Kat Screenname(s): Melodykat or Katatonique
First Video Game played: I used to have a Coleco vision. Donkey Kong Jr and Mr. Do (OLDSCHOOL)
Game Systems you own:Nintendo, Gamegear, Gameboy, Sega, PS2, and Wii
Current Video Game Playing: Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Samba De Amigo, MarioKart, World of Warcraft, and used to be on MapleStory

Contact Infooptional)
AIM: melodykatt
YIM (Yahoo): Melody_katt
MSN/Window Live Messenger:
Skype Name:
ICQ Number:

Other Info: I can't wait for animal farm to come out for wii! I need that conference gadget for the wifi connection. And all my Wii peeps hit me up with your ID so we can play smash bothers or mario kart!
th_DANCE.gif

I am new on W.O.W.....i anyone else plays help a sista out. I'm still a noob on there.
tease.gif

Korms

Form:
Name: Korms
First Video Game played: Oh man, something on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum many moons ago, maybe Caterpillar.
Game Systems you own: PS1, Master System, Mega Drive, C64, Game Gear and a PC. I'm a bit of a 'retro' gamer.
Current Video Game Playing: I'm still working my way through Final Fantasy VIII (yeah, I'm slow) and I've got the Sims 2 on the go constantly. I REALLY NEED Fallout 3 (1 and 2 are the dog's kahunas) but my PC is not powerful enough for it
ssad.gif

lara

I can't fuggin' wait for Left 4 Dead. SERIOUSLY. I haven't been this excited for a game since TF came out of vapourware.
Left 4 Dead on Steam - DL the demo if you want a great zombie-killing experience. I've been playing co-op on Steam with my friends list and it's been a blast. We power-played the first chapter on expert and nearly wet ourselves. The friendly fire aspect is great as well; it's nice to have a multiplayer that requires some strong co-ordination along the usual Valve teamwork focus.

banjobama

Name: banjobama (Archelle)

First Video Game played: err.. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening on the original Game Boy which I still own BTW!!

Game Systems you own: PS2, PS3, Game Boy Advance, old grey Game Boy, Game Cube

Current Video Game Playing: Grand Theft Auto IV, The Sims 2, usually Legend of Zelda something or other since those are my all time faves.

I'm not much of a gamer, since I was poor growing up and only had a Game Boy and a Sega Genesis. Then when I was 18 or 19 I bought the Game Cube because at Best Buy it came with the Legend of Zelda special disk. Now my hubs bought a PS3 and I'm addicted to Grand Theft Auto.

What is Little Big Planet?? Tell me about it. And other PS3 games that are fun. We already have GTA IV, Assassin's Creed, whatever the newest Madden one is, Metal Gear Solid IV (I think), and Ninja Gaiden.

sinergy

this thread always makes me smile! i was wondering if anyone played the Sims castaway or the MySims for the Wii? I have the old ps2 ones and sims 2 for my psp, but just wondering about those before i get into that, i need something new to do!

s0_fam0us

Form:
Name: (Screename) Debbie (s0_fam0us)
First Video Game played: I can't remember... probably something Mario related for NES.
Game Systems you own: NES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBox, XBox 360
Current Video Game Playing: Nothing lately... I rented the new Midnight Club but couldn't get into it. I did, however, dust off my NES last weekend and beat Super Mario 3, Bubble Bobble, and attempted to beat Mike Tyson's Punch Out, but couldn't get past Mr. Sandman.
ssad.gif

Contact Info:
AIM: xhackersdreamx
YIM (Yahoo): xhackersdreamx

Other Info: (optional) Looking forward to the new Need for Speed (Undercover) for 360. On the regular XBox, I was ranked #1 in Circuit races on XBox Live in Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Even still, some 3 years later that's still my favorite game.
smiles.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Has anyone else pre-ordered Left 4 Dead?

I've got a 32-slot server sitting empty (I use it to host comps and machinima creators and that's about it) and was thinking about hosting some private L4D/TF2/DoD/CS:S matches. I know there's at least one other TF2 player here amongst all the chick-game gamers, but if anyone wants to play some real PC games I'm willing to host them.

^^Me and my housemate were playing L4D last night for the first time. I think we were on a Gamespace server. It's friggin awesome! >_< Keep us posted on the server!