Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

Aleigh

MAC Viva Glam GaGa II

@ singer you could try ebay even though they're wayy overpriced. i saw a lipstick lipglass combo going for $60.00 but, i guess when you want something you gotta have it. Im gonna order 2 lipglasses as backup just in case since ive used my gaga lippy only a handful of times but always reach for my lipglass.

Aleigh

I saw a video of gaga 2 and actually it closely resembles this color, ive seen pictures where it looks yellow and almost muddy but in the video i saw it was very much soft and nude. I'm gonna buy 3 when it comes out if it's this color. im sooo excited! i'll see if i can find the link to the vid and post it here

laylalovesmac

Thanks for the link Aleigh! I'm thinking I need to buy three now, too! SO frickin excited for this one!
pompom.gif

-Cassandra-

I want this too !!
eyelove.gif
But I think its gonna make me look too washed out since I pretty much have casper the ghost style fair skin
greengrin.gif
haha

-Cassandra-

I wonder if I should swatch this in store or if it would be safe to purchase online? Hmmm...

Are the gloss and the stick the same color?

I would swatch it in the store, thats what I am going to do just to be sure =) At least for me I find it much eaiser that way because I get charged like 12$ depending on what I need to return something I bought from mac online so I dont think its worth it to buy it online then it not work , then end up paying almost the same amount again haha =D I was returning a studio finish concealer that was too yellow for me and just for that one item they wanted about 13.50 I think it was.. totally not worth it haha so I just let my mom try it out and the shade was perfect for her =D

singer82

Wow thanks for that vid! It's an amazing nude. I wasnt going to get the gloss cause it looked too brown, but they compliment each other very well. Def going to get these now!
th_DANCE.gif

singer82

Thanks Aleigh, I found someone with a BNIB gaga lippy here on specktra. YAY :)

Cant wait for this lipstick, its such a pretty nude

LILYisatig3r

Oh my god, if that's the color, I absolutely LOVE it. They definitely complement each other well. His eye makeup is gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing that! :)

RedVelvetX

I was worried about the lip gloss color but it looks good with the lipstick. Hopefully there will be more swatches of these, might even need back ups.

LMD84

i need to wait for more swatches until i decide to get this lippie. if any nc20 people buy it please do a swatch or review!! :) thanks you!