Viva Glam Discussion - Lady Gaga - 2011

Camnagem

Thanks for that link!

Both the l/s and gloss look fab! I can't wait to get them! I think I'll get 2 or 3 sets right away for me (nude-a-holic)! When I get a chance to see it in person and wear it (if I think it's a neutral nude most people can wear) I'll probably end up getting several other sets to use as gifts. A great new lip combo AND the money goes to a fantastic cause...doesn't get much better than that!

paparazziboy

it look great we all tired it on at our MAC update and it looks amazing with any lip liner!! the video they showed us for it was super hot i love gaga

dundada

I really like that 'foundation on the lips-blank out' look though! LOL I bought three Yash lipsticks from the Mickey Contractor line because I thought that all of those were the best nudes from MAC ever, but if the Gaga II's beat out even the Yash lipsticks?? The you KNOW that I'm there! I will buy at least two before the year is up in that case! And Amplified Creams are a popular finish with people.

Truth be told Gaga II looks like Siss although maybe a bit sheerer and less difficult to handle and work with. I don't like Siss but Siss was so hard to work with and change, it was just thick, opaque, and straight up yellow on me not even brown at all.

At least Yash is workable and with very little lip pencil also.

dundada

I'll just try Gaga II out with my Cork or Hodgepodge lip pencils that I wear with every lipstick I have anyway. It's no big deal to me and it's quick.

Aleigh

Can't wait for Feb 17th (if i have the correct date)
I will probably be first in line @ my MAC counter.
fluffy.gif

dxgirly

The promo pic for this is GORGEOUS. I've been looking for a really good neutral, hopefully this will fit the bill!

MzzRach

I don't know if this is already posted, but here is a video with swatches of the viva glam gaga 2 lipstick and lipglass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbmZMcAvqs
They are darker nudes, but i think i can make them work.

Thanks for that link! Based on that, I think the lipstick is too nude for me, but I will likely get the lipglass to wear over other lipsticks & liners. I can't wear colours like Creme D'Nude or Myth - they make me look dead. I need a hint of warmth or rosiness in nude shades.

LMD84

thanks for the video link! yeah i dont think these will work for me which is a shame. ah wells, money saved i guess. i shall stick to my other viva glam products that i love :)

Fiberluver

Hey all,

I checked out the new VG Gaga @ my local MAC store last night and it is beautiful!

Nice and neutral for all you who like neutral lips.

I am def. going to pick both of them up.

They are pure love!

LisaOrestea

Owwww Im going to be on tour when its released. Might have to find where the nearest MAC counter is to where I end up on launch day haha. Its looking likely to be Exeter if it follows the 'first thursday' pattern.

Normally I would just order it online but with colours like this I know I should try it out first haha.