Wayne Goss Brush Collection

beccababesx

Definitely going to pick up a couple of the crease brushes, and probably the foundation brush, looks interesting! I like that its a higher end "celebrity" endorsed brush line, I love the real techniques brushes but I like the higher quality sound of these. And I love love love how it is self funded, he's not just putting his name to something! Very excited for these.

janette9687

The full collection is currently available for pre-order. I believe he worked with Artisan & Artist which is manufactured by Chikuhodo. Is anyone going to get them?

Brush 01 Foundation
Brush 02 Powder
Brush 03 Crease, Large
Brush 04 Crease, Medium
Brush 05 Crease, Small
Brush 06 Blending
Brush 07 Lip
Brush 08 Precision
These are intriguing!! but i know some brushes with the similar shapes are already in the Hakuhodo line, I wonder if he got inspiration there. It seems these will be a bit more affordable Im excited in that I have only tried Hakuhodos and not Chikuhodo. I have so many brushes already but I still want these! If anyone cant wait i do suggest Hakuhodos as they are also from Japanandtheir craftsmanship in brushes is impeccable, also i wanna add that they arent as expensive as they appear some are pretty mid range.

Brush 01 Foundation G5554 4mm ($45) i think Goss may be 1 mm longer from when i read the description
Brush 02 Powder G5521 ($34)
Brush 03 Crease, Large G5528 ($28)
Brush 04 Crease, Medium J142 ($18) differance may be the hair type as J Series are undyed white goat hair, im not sure what Goss hair bristles is on these
Brush 05 Crease, Small J146 ($17) same as above or if you want the same dark hair bristles opt for the G5529 ($21)
Brush 06 Blending G5523 ($26) this is like the shape of the Mac 217 but with blue squirrel bristles
Brush 07 Lip
Brush 08 Precision

I dont have any lip or precision brushes from hakuhodo but I just thought Id give some suggestions.

MissTT

janette I'd be happy to help you out with a CP. just let me know. thanks for the Hakuhodo dupes list as well. I love that the Goss brushes are taking that direction.

SincerelyLivX

Holy moly, my YT subscriptions is flooded with Wayne's brush videos.

Im waiting for these to be sold individually. I just cant justify the lot price tag

MissTT

Funny I just mentioned him in a PM to you. Ha ha. Is he doing reviews or are other people? Can you link to any good videos?

MissTT

It still says pre-order the brush set, but it now says delivery in 8 weeks. Were the singles supposed to be available today? When are the sets being delivered? I want pics dangit!!!!

Sylvia60

Thanks for the heads up.
I read the review, but I was hoping for comparisons with other brushes (Hakuhodo, Shiseido, Koyudo, Dior, SUQQU, Tom Ford, NARS, to name a few) to get an idea of just where the WG brushes stand in the wide range of brushes available.

Latest posts