Wayne Goss Brush Collection

novocainedreams

I wonder if the different colour corresponds to different type of hair or if it is just dye
Pretty positive it's not dye, he wouldn't do that with his brushes, so it's probably a white goat hair as opposed to black goat hair or something. He did a video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52a_qhkNSy0

tirurit

Pretty positive it's not dye, he wouldn't do that with his brushes, so it's probably a white goat hair as opposed to black goat hair or something. He did a video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52a_qhkNSy0
I doubted it was dye, but then both have the same shape and till now he hasn't made different versions of the same brush with different types of hair

Anyway, thanks for the info! We'll see if he gives us some more info on them

kait0

He should have explained the difference in his video announcing these brushes ha. But I'm under the impression that the black brush IS goat, and IS dyed. And I think there were complaints about it, hence the white version.

tirurit

Okay, I took the plunge and ordered the holiday brush and the collection

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh right now I am in panic mode! I am crossing my fingers that nothing happens with the order, that the shipping process goes smothly and that it does not take an eternity for the package to safely arrive to my hands

It is the first time that I make such a big purchase online and on top of that, abroad. sorry for my anxious post!

tirurit

My brushes arrived today (I ordered the xmas one and the collection as it seemed pointless to order just one brush from so far away) and I couldn't be happier.

Of course I HAD to try them as soon as they arrived and they are gloooorious! Now, I am newbie in brushland, but honestly, I could ditch all my brushes and just keep these and the laura mercier holiday kit.

So basicaly, all those things you have heard a million times? They are so soft, they apply pigment so well, they blend so well, they are so pretty.... I am seconding everyone of those claims!

Sorry for the excited flailing all over the place hehe

Icecaramellatte

I ended up getting both!

Did you end up buying? If not, the white one's sold out now.
Yes. I ended up getting both black and white. I ordered black first on Friday night. I started reading stuff about it. How it was softer than the Mac 138. I use the 138 everyday for Studio Fix foundation. I had been wanting another. I just thought maybe I do want the white too and could use it for something else so I ordered the white one on Saturday. Strangely enough the white one arrived Monday and the black one just came today. So weird. It may have been my fault though. I sent a message that I ordered two brushes and they could send them together as they hadn't shipped yet. I'm wondering if the message delayed my black brush from shipping. I won't do that again. The white brush is very soft. It applied the studio fix quite nicely. I'm eager to try the black one tomorrow.

tirurit

Yes. I ended up getting both black and white. I ordered black first on Friday night. I started reading stuff about it. How it was softer than the Mac 138. I use the 138 everyday for Studio Fix foundation. I had been wanting another. I just thought maybe I do want the white too and could use it for something else so I ordered the white one on Saturday. Strangely enough the white one arrived Monday and the black one just came today. So weird. It may have been my fault though. I sent a message that I ordered two brushes and they could send them together as they hadn't shipped yet. I'm wondering if the message delayed my black brush from shipping. I won't do that again. The white brush is very soft. It applied the studio fix quite nicely. I'm eager to try the black one tomorrow.
Please let us know if you find any differences at all between the white one and the black one due to the dye

Latest posts