smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

A home for your questions, coments and queeries :p

MrsMay

yay! Weekly Challenge chatter thread

th_thstars.gif

Sorry.. I have nothing of use to say at the moment... just wanted to express my happiness at this thread...
yes.gif

Although I am thinking of having a play with Pink Venus e/s tomorrow... that one really IS a challenge!!

billy_cakes

lol- glad to be of service to you mrs. may! I've never got pink venus so im not sure i really see what the challenge is with it. PLUS you can make anything work may!

I think im going to try and get this true barbie pink revlon lipstick i have to work. Although i see it being a bit disasterious with the red hair :S

MrsMay

Pink Venus is a lustre, and a *bad* lustre at that. It needs a coloured base to show up properly and is un-friendly to work with...

I would prefer the barbie pink lipstick to california dreamin lipstick anyday! that one looked hideous on me!

billy_cakes

oh sweet jesus miss may...that is ambitious. Its weird, i have this obsession with buying statement lipsticks in colours that will never work on me. I was nearly in tears when i got my Electro home and put it on and realised how shit it looked
ssad.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
oh sweet jesus miss may...that is ambitious. Its weird, i have this obsession with buying statement lipsticks in colours that will never work on me. I was nearly in tears when i got my Electro home and put it on and realised how shit it looked
ssad.gif

Electro & Myth together is very pretty and it would look great on your skintone and colouring IMO!

MrsMay, you can offload your Californian Dream to me anyway
greengrin.gif

miss_bailey

I wont be able to upload pics till sunday arvo for this week, will that still be okay? I wasnt really sure when the new challenge startedwhen this week closes.

billy_cakes

the new one starts on monday i guess... anyone have some suggestions about themes for the next few weeks

MrsMay

^^ hmmm... still on the colour themes perhaps something a little quirky... like yellow?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
^^ Nat got in first - purple it is!!

Oh does it work that way (first in gets the first serve)? I had no idea
greengrin.gif

billy_cakes

okay purpe it is and then how about yellow for the week after? then we can just keep adding at ideas are added

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
okay purpe it is and then how about yellow for the week after? then we can just keep adding at ideas are added

You guys are in trouble - sambibabe has no life and she lives in specktra!

billy_cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
You guys are in trouble - sambibabe has no life and she lives in specktra!

Dont worry, this unemployment thing seems to be working out for me- my ass is permently on my bed in front of the gilmore girls an on my laptop looking around speckie!

I updated the challenge thread with the next few idea, we have purple then hello kitty (seeing as its the launch week) then yellow

im actually really excited for yellow!