Weekly Challenge Chatter!

MrsMay

I'm happy to go with whatever... I'm pretty sure I've got shitloads of every colour under the sun so I'm sorted lol...

billy_cakes

I was thinking a smokey eye and leave it open to do what you want with it? i always love the way they look but can never seem to carry it off. Id love to see what you girls do with it

MrsMay

Hey girls!

What is the theme for this week? Is it the smokey look or something else?

(sorry..I have a hangover and cant seem to find the info lol)

billy_cakes

Lol- on the thread where you post the looks on the first post ive got a list of the weeks and the themes. This weeks is hello kitty inspired

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
Lol- on the thread where you post the looks on the first post ive got a list of the weeks and the themes. This weeks is hello kitty inspired

Thanks hun! See - I told you... hangover brain!
winks.gif

CatsMeow

Oh no! I've missed out on both the pink and purple challenges! (I'm slack)
yes.gif

I'll try for HK this week... but all I have is the dark blue green pigment... hmmm.
shockt.gif

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatsMeow
Oh no! I've missed out on both the pink and purple challenges! (I'm slack)
yes.gif

I'll try for HK this week... but all I have is the dark blue green pigment... hmmm.
shockt.gif

so we're getting a smokey eye with the dark blue green pigment then?
winks.gif

billy_cakes

you dont have the colours, its jsut themed that way so you could use dupe or do your take of one of the colour charts or use the packaging for inspiration...anything really... just thought it would be fun with it coming out this week

CatsMeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
so we're getting a smokey eye with the dark blue green pigment then?
winks.gif

I think so.... with a real cat eye black eyeliner flick methinks!
yes.gif

Repunzel

all i have from hk is the blush..hmm.i have stately black and creme royal e/s at least i get to pull those out.

jrm

Easter is on the 12th, 10th is Good Friday and 13th is the Easter Monday... So basically the 10th to the 13th is the Friday to the Monday.