Westman Atelier

Mac-Guy

I love the red and the nude. Too bad we can't create our own lip palettes with choices from all of them! :D

I will use the red as a blush. I am sure it will work out for me. I love that Westman doesn't release too many items at once. My collection feel curated and loved. I wouldn't mind a peachy eye pod for Spring though. LOL

Winthrop44

I will use the red as a blush. I am sure it will work out for me. I love that Westman doesn't release too many items at once. My collection feel curated and loved. I wouldn't mind a peachy eye pod for Spring though. LOL
Did you see she introduced single eye pods? I only just saw this so not sure how quickly they sold out.

https://westman-atelier.com/collections/all/products/eye-pod-single?variant=40665234210998

I think what I want most from the new set is the hilite stick, and she will likely never sell that alone. Oh well.

Mac-Guy

Did you see she introduced single eye pods? I only just saw this so not sure how quickly they sold out.

https://westman-atelier.com/collections/all/products/eye-pod-single?variant=40665234210998

I think what I want most from the new set is the hilite stick, and she will likely never sell that alone. Oh well.

The singles sold out so quickly. I would have purchased both as I am running low on tobacco.

I received the Bordeaux lip compact. Port is perfection on my lips and the nude color is also very nice. I can even use the aubergine shade as a stain, which gives that just bitten look similar to Garconne. I still need to try the red shade as a blush. Overall, I am very happy with this compact.

I also tried Parla and it is a lovely, glassy finish. I'm glad that I am still resisting the new Chantecaille highlighter, which looks chalky even on fair skin.

Maybe get the WA gift edition. I am sure you will wear Port and the nude shade, and Parla, of course.

You are probably right and it won't be released individually. She did the same last year with one of the blushes. It was a browny rose that worked very well as a natural blush. Gucci is serious when she says it's only in the gift set (at least last year), but the highlighter was released. We will see. Maybe with some luck...

JerseyGirl

Agree with everything you are saying. I like the bordeaux lip compact, I'm still playing with it and different combinations. I think I like it better than Les Nudes. I purchased that gift set last year and I'm enjoying that blush, I use it all the time, she really should release it again.

Mac-Guy

Agree with everything you are saying. I like the bordeaux lip compact, I'm still playing with it and different combinations. I think I like it better than Les Nudes. I purchased that gift set last year and I'm enjoying that blush, I use it all the time, she really should release it again.

I was really surprised that she didn't release the blush from last year.

I enjoy both, Les Nudes and Bordeaux for different reasons. I am half way through les nudes, and I will certainly repurchase once she releases the refills.

JerseyGirl

I was really surprised that she didn't release the blush from last year.

I enjoy both, Les Nudes and Bordeaux for different reasons. I am half way through les nudes, and I will certainly repurchase once she releases the refills.
Yes, I love the idea of refills. It’s such a substantial compact, it should not be thrown away. All of her compacts should have refills.

Mac-Guy

Yes, I love the idea of refills. It’s such a substantial compact, it should not be thrown away. All of her compacts should have refills.

The compacts certainly feel luxurious. I'm always surprised how heavy they are in comparison to the featherweight Chantecaille compacts.

Mac-Guy

Finally I tried the red of the Bordeaux compact as a blush and it looks so polished. It is much more pigmented than the baby cheeks blushes. I used the nude and the port color on the lips and then the same lip brush to apply the blush, and blended it out with cheek blender.

Winthrop44

Finally I tried the red of the Bordeaux compact as a blush and it looks so polished. It is much more pigmented than the baby cheeks blushes. I used the nude and the port color on the lips and then the same lip brush to apply the blush, and blended it out with cheek blender.

Love the sound of this! Have you/are you going to use the darkest color at all? I'm scared to death of that one!

Mac-Guy

Love the sound of this! Have you/are you going to use the darkest color at all? I'm scared to death of that one!

If you have Garconne, the aubergine color is similar when you use it as a stain. As a stain it is very wearable and it gives me the just bitten look. The nude and port are my favorites and I am sure I will finish both colors.

Winthrop44

If you have Garconne, the aubergine color is similar when you use it as a stain. As a stain it is very wearable and it gives me the just bitten look. The nude and port are my favorites and I am sure I will finish both colors.
Okay you two talked me into it! :giggle:

Winthrop44

My Gift Box arrived on Friday and I love everything. I especially love mixing the nude and port lip colors together. Thanks for talking me into it!

JerseyGirl

It looks very pretty but I want to wait for reviews. I worry that the colors are so light that they will stain easily. I would be interested in the train case...
The train case is tempting me too. I need more self control. Very wise to wait reviews, hope we hear something that will be convincing either way.

Latest posts