Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

Twinkle_Twinkle

I played around with the Comfort Zone palette last night pairing it with Peacocky shadows for the most part. Amazing!!! I put the Brown-Crease shade all over except the lid then used Cakeshop Shadestick as a base on the lid and paired the Green-Eyelid shade with Ego on the lid and Center Stage in the crease with just a touch of the Brown-Definer shade (not the Club dupe) in the outer crease and then the Taupe-Browbone shade as a highlight. The Taupe-Browbone color is sooooo bright and shiny, I was not expecting that at all. Makes me afraid to touch the Creamy-Browbone shadow. Anyway, the green is soooo sooo pretty. And with Ego, sigh, so perfect.

ETA: The Dark Brown - Definer shadow can be a mess to work with. It's very powdery and just the lightest touch with the brush sends excess powder around the palette so be careful. I think it might be fragile too. At one Walgreens there were only two Comfort Zone palettes and the dark brown was broken in both.

marajode

I found these 3 palettes at one of the Walgreens near me last week (and 2 of the trios.) I've been to a couple of Walgreens and they were out of stock. When I saw them the other day, it was such a "SCORE!" feeling!
cheerleader.gif

I am liking Comfort Zone a lot. Today I threw on 3 of the colors from the left side. With no primer, just as an experiment since I'm just around the house today (cleaning, yuck).
The colors are pretty awesome, and pigmented as heck. The lower left color, wow. Just a tiny bit on the brush is all needed. I love it for outer corner and lining. I've used it a couple of times the last week.

I'm not sure how I feel about the other two yet as far as on the eye. Petal Pusher swatches beautifully, and there are a couple in the blue palette that also swatch nice.

natashaish

I got Silent Treatment and Comfort Zone today! Kicking myself for not getting Petal Pusher.
I think I'll make another trip to Walgreens tomorrow....

shimmergrass

Petal pusher has been my favorite and in the trios, i am loving silent treatment. I wish they had better distribution and availability.

laceydyan

I just discovered the new Wet N Wild stuff and am so impressed. I got a few of the color icon 3 color palettes and I love silent treatment. I am having a really hard time finding the 8 pans that are only available at Walgreens and Walmart (mine doesn't carry this brand). I cannot wait to get the comfort zone pan.

mshollywooddiva

I absolutely love the new Wet N' Wild line! They have improved so much in such a short amount of time (less than 3 years..I think). I remember buying the older line when I was in high school and thinking "I just wasted .99 cent". But they have truly out done themselves; a lot of the products out perform department store lines for a fraction of the cost. Cost is another thing that is amazing..so much pigmentation on the 6 color palettes coming in at 4.99 (in Chicago)..amazing....so I have backups on my backups! LOL. All around great line...I just hope the recent buzz doesn't cause a price hike!

Here are some looks I've done with the Wet N' Wild palettes:

FourC's

Honestly I'm using my WnW products more then my MAC these days. For the price you just can't beat the quality.

Nicala

I had to do some series Walgreens stalking (I think I visited my nearest location 5 times in a week) but I finally got all three of the 8-Palettes. I can't wait to play around with them - they look awesome.

I had to do that once a week until I found all of the 8 pans! Silent treatment was the hardest one to track down out of all of them. The Walking on Eggshells trio is a go to if I'm rushing to get ready for work. Very natural and amazingly pigmented. Definitely a staple for me.

FourC's

Walking on Eggshells is great but Silent Treatment is my go to trio.

I just found a green one in my vanity that isn't even opened, I'm gonna have to give that a try.

Nicala

Silent treatment is great! I meant Comfort Zone was the hardest to track down (out of the 8 pans). I didnt have too much trouble getting my hands on Silent Treatment though. The taupe is to dieeee for!

meemsoes

hi

I added in a CP request for some WnW under the clearance bin if anyone wants to look and potentially help me out :)

FourC's

Just used Comfort Zone the other day and I believe it's my favorite and most versatile out of the lot.

DILLIGAF

I love my little Rover ( he's my cat) and he loves to watch me put on my face. However today I went to bed and left my Blue Had Me At Hello WnW 8pan palette on the table and curiosity led Rover to jump on my table and push it off the desk. I heard the fall in my sleep and jumped up and ran to the desk. To find my furry friend looking down from the desk to the mess on the tile below. So 3 of the colors are cracked or chipped. Still one of the best drugstore palettes I've ever purchased. Rover is lucky he's cute.
amuse.gif

2browneyes

I just purchased about 5 or 6 of the eyeliners from this brand....LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WnW has definitely made major improvements. Best thing is they were only like .50 each!

Goat Goat Etc.

I love my little Rover ( he's my cat) and he loves to watch me put on my face. However today I went to bed and left my Blue Had Me At Hello WnW 8pan palette on the table and curiosity led Rover to jump on my table and push it off the desk. I heard the fall in my sleep and jumped up and ran to the desk. To find my furry friend looking down from the desk to the mess on the tile below. So 3 of the colors are cracked or chipped. Still one of the best drugstore palettes I've ever purchased. Rover is lucky he's cute.
amuse.gif

AMEN