Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

Copperhead

Just came back from Rite Aid where they're having a sale this week on WnW Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 off and ended up paying $8.68 for 4 e/s trios (I'm Feeling Retro, Silent Treatment, I Got Good Jeans, and I'm Getting Sunburned). I noticed the Rite Aid I go to never have the 8-palettes though. I need Comfort Zone to complete my collection. Haha!

DILLIGAF

Just came back from Rite Aid where they're having a sale this week on WnW Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 off and ended up paying $8.68 for 4 e/s trios (I'm Feeling Retro, Silent Treatment, I Got Good Jeans, and I'm Getting Sunburned). I noticed the Rite Aid I go to never have the 8-palettes though. I need Comfort Zone to complete my collection. Haha!

I've heard that the 8pan palettes are exclusive to Walmart and Walgreens.

mercurysmile

Has anyone seen the 8 pan palettes in Canada yet? I've checked out a few walmarts, shoppers, and rexall. I have seen the 3 pan trios recently so maybe I just have to wait a bit longer?

Shypo

Yeah, hard to pass them up! Can't wait to see them! I wonder if they're going to limit distribution like they do with the Icon 8-pans? Sometimes the Walgreen's around me are very inconsistent with what they bring in for special collections, and I rarely go into CVS anymore. So I'll be stalking.

Shypo

Yes, me too. The stalking has begun, even though I know they're not going to be in stores until mid-July, and probably later than that on the east coast....but I'm still gonna stalk!
sneaky.gif

silentstorm143

I'm gonna be stalking to but I couldn't even find the golden collection when it came out so hopefully these will be easier to find :)

Copperhead

I finally found and bought a Comfort Zone e/s palette that wasn't all broken up. I was trying to wait for Walgreens to put them on sale but they were taking too long so I figured what the heck, it's just $4.99.

Shypo

I didn't see the Gilded Age collection AT ALL in my local retailers - very frustrating! And I'm in one or another of them 2-3 times a week. I swear they just didn't ship it east. Some of my drug stores leave the displays up, even though most of the product is gone, and one of them has stuff from a few seasons ago (and they usually get everything). So I just don't think we ever got it.

And as of yesterday, no one had the Dream Weavers collection yet, but I'll be checking this week.

UrbanSweetheart

I never found Gilded Age (never came to CA), and I'm assuming the same is gonna happen with the Dream Weavers collection. That sucks since I REALLLY want every palette...*sad sigh*
I didn't see the Gilded Age collection AT ALL in my local retailers - very frustrating! And I'm in one or another of them 2-3 times a week. I swear they just didn't ship it east. Some of my drug stores leave the displays up, even though most of the product is gone, and one of them has stuff from a few seasons ago (and they usually get everything). So I just don't think we ever got it.

And as of yesterday, no one had the Dream Weavers collection yet, but I'll be checking this week.

Shypo

I can't believe a CA-based company (and CA at that!) didn't release GA there!! That's just silly. I would love to get my hands on these - I'm going out at lunchtime to see if they've arrived anywhere yet - and then I'm going to get my mom to look for them in SC just in case....

What is UP with this distribution??

Goat Goat - thanks for the pics and the link! Have you found them yet?

kimmietrinh

I found Go For the Bronze collection at my CVS untouched last week! Seems like some stores get stuff REAL late. The RA that usuallly gets all LE WNW hasn't gotten it in as of today. Swung by Walgreens and nothing...they did say that their next expected shipment is next Tuesday-so it MIGHT be in there. I need to get my hands on all of the LE trios!

Latest posts