Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

Smf16

cheerleader.gif
Finally found the 8 pan palettes today!! I have been stocking every Walgreens in sight and lucked out at one..I picked up Comfort Zone and Petal Pusher. I left the Blue one since I don't use blues too often (still might pick it up later)...But I am in LOVE with these palettes! Whoa they are sooo nice...I really can't believe sometimes how cheap they are....very good quality and pigmented. The Petal Pusher palette has a couple of light matte colors in there not so great...but the rest are fabulous. I see a few colors in these I believe are MAC dupes too.

Nicala

Went today and found Silent treatment and I'm getting sunburned... LOVE! No luck on the 8 pan palettes :(

Hilde

I saw some of the 8 pan pallettes on eBay. I haven't tried these yet, but I've ordered two from a sale, and I'm getting a nice girl from the US to cp me some of the trios and the two other 6 palettes. Now all I'm missing is some of the holiday ones, and i'll have the ones i want. I think these are great because i want some eye shadows to play with without the guilt of using up expensive es in the process. I'm still just learning how to apply well and what looks good on me.

silentstorm143

I just got done playing with petal pusher-the purple 8ct I DO NOT recommend it the colors are chalky and sheer I am NC42 and I had to pack the SOBs on. The only good color in my opinion in that palette is the top right pink color but its not enough for me to keep it I'm returning it along with any of the others once im done trying them out its disappointing I expected better :) hopefully the other two palettes are better.

Shypo

I found the 8-pans this weekend too - but I love mine - I'm not having the chalky experience that you've had silentstorm - I wonder if it could be different batches? Mine are beautifully pigmented and silky/blendable.........I also got I'm Getting Sunburned, Silent Treatment, and Spoiled Brat. Actually got 2 STs - that's a must-have trio!!

silentstorm143

I found the 8-pans this weekend too - but I love mine - I'm not having the chalky experience that you've had silentstorm - I wonder if it could be different batches? Mine are beautifully pigmented and silky/blendable.........I also got I'm Getting Sunburned, Silent Treatment, and Spoiled Brat. Actually got 2 STs - that's a must-have trio!!

Im glad your not having the same trouble maybe it is just a bad batch which doesn't make me happy because it would be my luck i get the ones in the bad batch :(. I love the trios tho I got 2 ST as well lol

User38

^ same here C! ... same ones, good experience so far. no fallout, no chalkiness, and good even pigmentation.... and like we had discussed, it's a big bank for a little buck
2cents.gif

silentstorm143

^ same here C! ... same ones, good experience so far. no fallout, no chalkiness, and good even pigmentation.... and like we had discussed, it's a big bank for a little buck
2cents.gif

ssad.gif
then it seems I got a crappy batch you can even see it in my swatches that the blue and purple palette aren't as pigmented as the swatches of others. Only Comfort zone seems to be really nice.

HOTasFCUK

Any Canadians find anything yet???

I'm in Toronto and an employee at Walmart told me the new stuff comes in next month. Also, the 8 pan palettes will not be coming to Canada until the later part of the year but all i want right now is Silent Treatment for that taupe!!!

silentstorm143

I'm in Toronto and an employee at Walmart told me the new stuff comes in next month. Also, the 8 pan palettes will not be coming to Canada until the later part of the year but all i want right now is Silent Treatment for that taupe!!!
The taupe is really pretty I grabbed two st trios. hopefully you can grab it when it comes out.

RoxyJ

My local Walmart is going through renovations, and I spotted Spoiled Brat today. I searched high and low, and that was the only new one out yet. I suspect that they'll put them all out when they put up their new shelving.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I had to do some series Walgreens stalking (I think I visited my nearest location 5 times in a week) but I finally got all three of the 8-Palettes. I can't wait to play around with them - they look awesome.