Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

Goat Goat Etc.

Got some justice!! Luckily havent been able to give my friend her palettes so I've kept them in my car. Walgreens I happened upon gave me a adjustment! $10 back in my pocket!

KrissyJ

After looking at drugstores and discount stores for almost 3 weeks, I finally found them at Kroger. Lol! I got Night Elf, Snow Sprite and Sugar Plum Fairy. The colors are to die for!

ChelsMarie

I have not read all of the replies in tis thread but I wanted to add in my two cents as well.
I used to pass Wet N Wild cosmetics by. The products I had tried just were not worth it and even the packaging screamed "TACKY" and "CHEAP". But now not only are the products MUCH better but the packaging is so much easier on the eyes.
Now I go straight fore the Wet N Wild section in all the drugstores I go into. I now have a ton of Wet N Wild products and love them all.
The palettes are great and make wonderful gifts. And I adore the matte lipsticks.
Right now at CVS you can find a little plastic tote with several products in it for $9.99. It is a great deal and inside the tote is a $1 off coupon you can use. I did a review on my blog if anyone is interested. (not trying to get traffic I just thought I would share because I think it is a great product and a wonderful Holiday Gift).

ChelsMarie

Don't care for the red lips; but I liked this tutorial! Killer eyes!

I like this video. And I LOVE the red lips. Wet N Wild 911D is one of my favorite WnW lippies.

I am not 100% sure the video will appear but in case you want to check her out her YT handle is QUEENBMAKEUP
She is very talented.

eurocentrix

I got the Holiday Palettes! they are definitely pigmented, different to texture to my Sleek palettes (also pigmented) and gorgeous. I am just not sure if I can make all the colours work..
I think I need to see some tutes..great product!

RandomnessWithK

GAH I really want the sugar plum fairy palette!! can't find it anywhere!!

if anyone is willing to do a CP for it - please PM me! i want want want it lol..

HOTasFCUK

Has anybody been on the blog nouveaucheap.blogspot.com (i'm not affliated)? She has tons of pics and swatches of the 2011 line. There coming out with 8 pan palettes and new eyeshadow trios. I'm goign to start stalking my walmart for the trio with the taupe in it....silent treatment? Also, the new liners look pretty cool for the price. I just wish they were releasing new icon blushes. I love pearlescent and berry shimmer so much! And their jumbo eye pencil/shadows are worth checking out too.

And no, i never found any of the holiday palettes in Toronto :(

MAC_Fafinette14

I love the looks of all the new trios--especially I Dream of Greenie!
I'd get the I Got Good Jeans trio if I didn't have similar shades already--I'm a sucker for navy/gold combinations!

shimmergrass

i got four of the six trios. I think they are amazing quality!!

I have out swatches on my blog. Check out your local walgreens, its 50% off this week!!

Smf16

I used the Silent Treatment trio today..the taupe in there is gorg! I am continously amazed how pigmented these WNW eyeshadows are.. :)