Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

laylalovesmac

Totes ruined a holiday wet n wild display at a 24 hour walgreens! I grabbed all 8 e/s palettes out of the display for me and a friend! You woulda thought it was Y2K again! lol
I can totally imagine you doing that! I acted similarly when I found them. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.
th_crazy.gif
lol.gif

Face2Mac

Yes I finally was able to snag all four palettes at my Walgreens!!
smiles.gif
I had to ask the SA because they still weren't out on display but she had them behind the counter...unfortunately however I had to pay full price! She says because they are LE they are not ringing up on sale...Has anyone else been able to get them on sale? Seems they should be if all WNW is on 50% off sale??
I got mine on sale because the sticker on Walgreen's didn't say LE, so I gently said that and they gave them to me. But for $20 or $10, they are totally worth it. I like them alot except for the warm goldy one because it has so much glitter and their was hella fall-out. I have stalking these things down since Oct. 1 or so when I read nouveacheap. mention them.

BTW, the eyeliner are divine. I was totally shocked because they are creamy and wearable, not like the old WnW pencils I was used to.

Goat Goat Etc.

Yes, assholes wouldn't budge on doing 50%. However I'll go to some Walgreens and get an adjustment if possible.
Yes I finally was able to snag all four palettes at my Walgreens!!
smiles.gif
I had to ask the SA because they still weren't out on display but she had them behind the counter...unfortunately however I had to pay full price! She says because they are LE they are not ringing up on sale...Has anyone else been able to get them on sale? Seems they should be if all WNW is on 50% off sale??

Goat Goat Etc.

Pics from Iphone4 <---RULZ!

Snow Sprite

Night Elf

Sugar Plum Fairy

Pencils from each palette-blk glitter-Night Elf, purple-Sugar Plum Fairy, bronze-Golden Goddess, Silver glitter-Snow Sprite

Golden Goddess

Goat Goat Etc.

I already depotted them I was that excited!
These are excellent!
The MAC Club dupe is in fact the the perfect dupe for Blue Brown Pigment instead!
th_star.gif

If you have both you notice Club is pretty muted in comparison!

I've ALWAYS wanted Blue Brown and now I have it!! OMG

laylalovesmac

That's what I noticed, too. EXACT dupe for Blue Brown.
yes.gif
(Way better than Club!!!!
greengrin.gif
)

I already depotted them I was that excited!
These are excellent!
The MAC Club dupe is in fact the the perfect dupe for Blue Brown Pigment instead!
th_star.gif

If you have both you notice Club is pretty muted in comparison!

I've ALWAYS wanted Blue Brown and now I have it!! OMG

Meisje

I went looking for Night Elf yesterday but couldn't find it. I will probably pick up Greed soon, it looks good.

kimmietrinh

I bought all four, but it didn't ring up as the advertised sale at Walgreens last week. The woman had to ask the manager who said yes and pushed it through. I went back to stock up since I adore them...same thing happened, but this time another chica just pushed it through when I showed her the ad. They ran out of the Golden Goddess, so I ran to another Walgreens. Cashier would not give me the sale price saying..that it was only the basic line on sale even though ad had no exclusions. She asked the manager since I was intent and told her I had gotten the sale price. Manager gave me the price but said it was only intended for basic line and not LE. Right...

Cydonian

Unfortunately, no. I've been looking for them too.
ssad.gif

You really have to look for them, I walked past mine twice and then my husband pointed out and said "aren't those the palettes you were looking for??". They are behind the beauty registers or on the side of them in a gray/blue display, only about 2 feet tall. It's usually attached to the face wash/body wash section or the hair dye area. Keep looking!!

Smf16

I never understand why some stores will do the right thing and then others want to give the customer a hard time?? The ad clearly did not make an exclusion to LE WNW items but some stores still want to say it is excluded...oh well I guess..still would pay and did pay full price for mine but I think Walgreens should have honored their advertisement..

I bought all four, but it didn't ring up as the advertised sale at Walgreens last week. The woman had to ask the manager who said yes and pushed it through. I went back to stock up since I adore them...same thing happened, but this time another chica just pushed it through when I showed her the ad. They ran out of the Golden Goddess, so I ran to another Walgreens. Cashier would not give me the sale price saying..that it was only the basic line on sale even though ad had no exclusions. She asked the manager since I was intent and told her I had gotten the sale price. Manager gave me the price but said it was only intended for basic line and not LE. Right...

Meisje

Toronto area ladies... have any of you seen the Night Elf palette around? I saw it a few months ago at WalMart (during summer!) but not since.

darklocke

To all of you European ladies lusting for the 4 regular WnW Color Icon Palettes (Pride, Lust, Vanity and Greed), you can order them from Nelly now.
smiles.gif

RandomnessWithK

i know of someone from burbank, ca that has them at their walgreens.. but it's sold out now lol..

and where i live, been to 2 walgreens, walked up every aisle, behind the registers and everything and have not seen them.. i have however seen the wet n wild day and the night palette but i don't want those lol..