Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

Caderas

Re: Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon Eyeshadows!!!! OMG!!!!

I just hauled this from the Walgreens 50% off last week for under $22!!

040.jpg

including the Vanity and Pride palettes!! I just got the Lust and Greed last month and already love them.
greengrin.gif
YEAH WET N' WILD.

Nicala

Just got the lust palette finally! Can't wait to play with it
smiles.gif
Wearing it out for tomorrow hehe

divineflygirl

I just discovered the Color Icon eyeliner pencils! Right now, I am loving them and going to purchase every color! For the price, I don't think it can be beat! I think for Christmas, I'm putting together Wet-n-Wild Color Icon gift sets!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Dude I went into a Walgreens and saw more of their halloween collection!
The Falsies are feathered freaks its awesome!
I want someone to do a review of these two fab looking face paint palettes they made!

I purchased one of the kits with the stencils and the glitter eyeshadow. I haven't tried it yet but there is someone over at Makeup Geek that did:

Wet N’ Wild: Fantasy Makers Halloween Kit Makeup Geek – Tips, Video Tutorials, Reviews, & More!

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineflygirl
I just discovered the Color Icon eyeliner pencils! Right now, I am loving them and going to purchase every color! For the price, I don't think it can be beat! I think for Christmas, I'm putting together Wet-n-Wild Color Icon gift sets!

Do they have staying power and great pigmentation? Do they pull when you run them along your lashline?

Wet N Wild pencils in the past have pulled and been less than pigmented or strong in staying on.

I'm wary of the pencils...

Goat Goat Etc.

Surprise, surprise!

Spotted old Wet n Wild stuff at Party City near the costume makeup and supply area for just a dollar.
shrugs.gif
Go for the polish or blush?

Face2Mac

Has anyone seen the new holiday icon palettes with the red eyeshadow in it? I have hit up my my Rite-aid & Meijer like a stalker. I think nouveaucheap.com has swatches of the ones I am talking about.

Caderas

They are no where to be seen at my CVS' & Walgreens'! *RAGE*

greengrin.gif
I'm sure they'll be out in the next couple weeks.. or so I hope!!

Caderas

Yay! I got 2 of them this last week.. I have pictures and swatches of everything at this link:

http://gessoscientist.blogspot.com/2010/10/wet-n-wild-color-icon-palettes-holiday.html

greengrin.gif

MzzRach

I just bought a Wet & Wild Color Icon set at my local CVS today - it's essentially a clear plastic mini traincase with 2 eyshadow trios, 2 blushes, 2 mini lipsticks, 2 mini mascaras, 2 mini nailpolishes for 9.99. The shadows and blushes are not in the standard hard plastic palettes, they are just encased in plastic inserts - but I thought it was a good deal overall.

Kragey

I lust for the LE holiday palettes like no other, especially the Goddess and Night Elf ones. But nobody around here sells them. ;_;

megan92

definitely gonna have to venture to walgreens sometime soon! i'm intrigued by the red color in night elf. i'll probably never use it, though lol. gotta stop hoarding...

Goat Goat Etc.

Poo, they're sending those individual falsies from the fantasy makers collection back to the manufacturer!
I had to buy one pair full price at Walgreens yesterday!
And just now, they're clearancing those ardell Halloween ones! ):/

Luckily though I was able to get my Halloween ardell lashes 50% off at HEB Monday!
Hallelujah Texas!

Latest posts