What are your Obsessions?

stacylynne

Here are more of mine:
-I make lists, I love lists
-I find myself counting a lot, I have to wash my hands w/ antibacterial soap & I count to 35, aslo when I'm walking I count my steps, Idk why, I just do.
-Everything has to be in it's own place
- All labels in my fridge & pantry have to be showing, it has to be perfect
-If someone comes to my house & uses my bathroom, I have to clean the seat
- I have 2 closets filled with shoes 1 closet is for all my nice shoes & the other is for boots, sneakers, flip flops, etc & they can never mix
- I have to only have white hangers in my closet
- I need the TV on to fall asleep (I put my TV on a timer)
- I'm a clean fanatic, I can't stand dirt or dust. If I see 1 dish in the sink I would freak out
- I have to file my nails very square where they r razor sharp @ the ends

I think that's enough for now b4 I scare everyone hehehe

cupcake_x

For some reason, I'm obsessed with anything Russian.. o_O

Besides that, I'm obsessed with having eyeliner on my waterline (I can't leave the house without it), having music in the car at all times, and whenever I'm outside or driving before nighttime I must have sunglasses- even if it's rainy or cloudy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
-I flush the toilet with my shoe..lol (not my bathroom though)

I'm glad I'm not the only one!

LP_x

lol.gif

-The volume on my TV / Radio /anything has to be an even number, and I will change it if it isn't.
-My handbag is always on my left hand side, whether I'm carrying it or sitting on a bus or whatever.
-Any food in my cupboards or fridge has to be facing forwards.
-I have to do my make up before I do my hair.

ImMACnificent

I have several, a BIG one for me is washing my hands after eating, like almost immediately. Even if I eat with utensils, I feel like my hands are "greasy" and I'm afraid if I touch my bangs or my face it's gonna make my face/bangs greasy. I know it sounds bizarre but it's just my little thing. If I'm in the car, I have to take an ice cube from my drink, rub it on my hands and rub them with a clean napkin. Either that, or always carry anti-bacterial with me, but that doesn't always work with the 'greasy' feeling. Ha ha ha, I know I sound nuts.

CandiGirl21

I wear socks all the time..Morning, noon and night....

I have to have a cup of joe every night...( i'm a hardcore night person)

I have to have a certain space everywhere.

When talking to someone, I have to have their immediate attention.