What Disco'd product do you miss the most and why?

jfinch85

I saw Simoa Silk on the list and was SO sad also Silver Dusk......WHYYY?!
th_mad0217.gif

mjG7

I never got Spring Bean, but I wish I had. I love unique lipglasses. I love Best of Breed, too.
Same...I love Spring Bean...it tones down lipsticks that are too bright and also my lips, which are quite pigmented. I use it once in awhile...it may go bad before I use it up, but if I use it, it`s gone *sob*

ImACraftyNurse

I too miss Strata but I also love the LE lipstick called Myself. It just rereleased with A Novel Romance. It's my all-time fave MAC lippy and I bought a bunch for backups. It's an absolutely perfect nude for me. I can't believe MAC won't make it permanent (just for me) haha. I also miss Kid eyeshadow.

I loved the lipstick from the mac Wonder Woman collection emancipation and the lipstick watch me simmer from mac cook collection !!! Need to become permanents

Judy Blue

I would love to see again the mega metal eyeshadows (I own one and it is beyond amazing) Carbonized e/s, hot nights blush and the baremy soul quad. I still regret not getting it when i saw it available in my store, such a beautiful quad :(

Fulkii

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Newly minted has been discontinued? Mine recently broke :( Its totally shattered and I think I lost half of it. Tried to fix it wit rubbing alcohol but I dont think its the same color anymore :(

Vandekamp

I miss the Heroine lip liner. Mac is bringing the Fashion Boost lip liner. I wish they would bring the Heroine liner to go with the lipstick.

ksweitzer777

I'd love to try all the original old old pigments... brass, copper frost, bronze, royal blue, Auburn, turquoise, purple matte, mustard etc ... plus many more.

Tammy Hope

Emphatic lipstick. It was the perfect pink with the perfect finish. I wore it every day! I wish they would bring it back.

katyvall

I was so hurt when I realized that they discontinued the lipgelees! Amber Rousse was my absolute favorite grab-n-go lipgloss.

Another item that I miss, and could KICK myself for not buying 20 of, was Icon Eyes. It was an eye kohl from the Diana Ross collection back in 2004 or 2005. I still have my one pencil and I use it sparingly. But it's my all-time favorite liner.

Mizani

If I knew then what I know now I would have tripled up on Spring Bean lustreglass when I had the chance.

Latest posts