What Disco'd product do you miss the most and why?

Ario2323

Tete-a-tint. I was beyond angry when it was discontinued. I miss its buttery goodness and soft brown does not compare at all. I hate that they got rid of most of the matte2 eye shadows.

Also the studio sculpt concealer and spanish fly lipstick.

MAChostage

I saw several different colors of the studio sculpt concealer in my CCO just today.
Tete-a-tint. I was beyond angry when it was discontinued. I miss its buttery goodness and soft brown does not compare at all. I hate that they got rid of most of the matte2 eye shadows.  Also the studio sculpt concealer and spanish fly lipstick. 

LinzBelle

LIP LACQUER!!! That whole line was my jam!!! I was pissed when it was discontinued. I wore Varneesh everyday. I still hold on to my last empty, I love it that much......The consistency of the product was a little sticky but like the thick liquid lipsticks that are popular now. I really think they should bring the line back.

christineistiny

Tinted lip conditioners! I've seen a few at my counter by my house but since I'm away at college (with no mac counter/store within 300 miles Dx) I rely on ordering online and they've been off line for quite a while. Petting Pink was my jam! </3

MACgirl

I miss Matte2 eyeshadows (especially tete a tint, signed & sealed, graphology, flourishing) By candlelight, naked you and petticoat msf's My all time fav lipglasses: fashion spread, feeling dreamy Hyper real foundation Brush clutch (great material) Original carryall Lipsticks:runway hit, haute altitude, Heaux,

Keisha Campbell

For me it would have to be the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush soothing lip balm. It came in a pink tin container. It was THE BEST lip conditioner ever!!! I have really dry lips especially since matte lipsticks are my favorite finish. I would put this on at night before I went to bed and in the morning my lips would be so soft and I could just wipe off the dead skin that it lifted off with a wet washcloth. My lips would be moisturized all day even wearing a matte lipstick!!! Ive been trying to find a replacement seeing as I'm almost out and I refuse to pay $20 on amazon for one tin :((

Hyper real of course! Loose iridescent powders... Silver dusk is the most gorgeous highlighting powder and I was crushed when they took that away. Studio sculpt concealer ... My BU's are definitely on their last life.

Mizani

Pleasureflush MSF by far!! Come on MAC, hurry up and repromote!!
Although I don't personally have an interest in Pleasureflush, it is interesting how after all these years MAC has never repromoted it or Metal Rock which I am HIGHLY interested in and would back up immediately! I used to have like four of them but sold them off through the years like a dummy. I got my original still but use it sparingly. LOL!

Latest posts