What do you use for your waterline?

Hemons

What MAC product do you like for the waterline of your eye? I have tried several, but always have to reapply throughout the day. I have tried eye kohl, powerpoint liner, and even fluid line (which seems to work the best so far.) Anyone have anything they love for the waterline that lasts? Thanks!

nunu

i love Feline kohl power (LE) It was a repromote in the starflash collection, before it i used to use Smolder eye kohl.

A lot of people love using blacktrack fluidline on their waterline, they say it's longlasting and the colour doesn't fade, however it is not waterline safe.

hope this helps.

Kiss and Makeup

I haven't been able to get any MAC products to stay on my waterline. I wear contacts, and I have to use eyedrops throughout the day, so it's a challenge. I've been able to get MakeUp Forever's Aqua Eye pencils to stay the best. I know you asked for MAC products, but this is the *only* product I've been able to get to work. I get mine at Sephora, and they're about $16 a piece. They're super creamy and the black and white (that I use) have a great color payout.

Hope that helps!

RoseyPosey

as someone said before, i know you only said MAC but Urban decay's 24/7 liners are amazingggggg and last FOREVER! i swatched it in the store, and couldnt even get it off my hand with the makeup remover. its some serious stuff!

rachybloom

I love Feline on the waterline, but it tends to smudge and smear when I'm walking around campus.. NOT cute.. But if I'm careful not to shut my eyes tightly or anything, it's okay.. but I just don't want to have to check my face every ten minutes, so it's not worth it to me.

I would go with MUFE Aqua Eye Pencils or UD 24/7.. I've tried samples of both and def. want to buy the full size.

vivify

Tip: Apply an eye primer first.

I use UDDP on the waterline (please be careful if you have sensitive eyes). Let it dry (you don't have to) and then apply MUFE black liner or Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner. It works great. Sorry I don't like MAC eyeliners
ssad.gif

I also find testing it on my hand isn't accurate since the skin there is more likely to hold on to the product than the waterline. HOpe that helped!

nursee81

i used feline for the 1st time today and its amazing i love have to go back to mac for a back up.

FiestyFemme

From MAC, I usually use Blacktrack.
I just don't like to do it all the time, since it's not approved for the waterline.
I haven't found a MAC pencil liner that lasts a long time, but I still need to try Graphblack Technakohl.
For pencil, I love UD 24/7 in Zero.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I use smolder eye kohl it tends to smudge so Iam going to get feline, I have used blacktrack fluidline and the staying power was great.