What do you use for your waterline?

LatinaRose

I've tried a lot of MAC and others, but my fave is MUFE Aqua Eyes. It lasts forever, applies easily, and I love the convenience of a pencil vs. an eyeliner pot and brush.

ETA: I like to use a q-tip to wipe my waterline off before applying liner. It lasts a lot longer if you apply on a dry surface vs. a damp one.

anshu7

not mac but loreal hip cream gel eyeliner and hashmi kajal . hashmi kajal is my hg for waterline. stays put even thru the tears.

marreyes38

usually i wear any black pencil liner in my waterline but i find that it smudges after just a few hours so what i do to prevent that is to seal it with carbon eyeshadow...it really works!

couturesista

I use Plummage,Amber lights, Belle Azure, Forgery or Carbon. It depends on my EOTD. For some reason its easier for me to apply shadow as liner rather than to use regular eyeliner pencils or fluidlines. I had blitz n glitz FL. but I couldn't get it to work for me.

aimerbijoux

Feline kohl power. I usually *don't* have to reapply, but sometimes it starts to smudge on my outside lower lashline (just in the outter corner). BUT! I find that using a hard angle brushed and setting it with carbon works wonders on its lasting power.

Hemons

Thanks everyone! Looks like I have some shopping to do for some waterline eyeliners from all of the suggestions! Thanks much!

moonlit

I love bobbi brown gel eyeliner in black ink and mac black track fluidline on my waterline..Bobbi brown tends to stay longer -it dried up in the pot- I sprayed fix plus and viola.. I love it.. I wear contact lens btw..

smolder and feliner or any other kohl for that matter- smudge - I end up looking like a racoon lol- not pretty- grrr

I prefer fluidlines/gel liners to kohl pencils.. if I need to do a smoky eye look , then I guess , I will use kohl and carbon (tried this and carbon got into my eyes after sometime and was a pain )* red eyes are scary looking *

thewinglessbird

I can't see how anyone can wear MAC Liquidlast liner. I tried it out on my hand, gave it 30 seconds & it came right off!

To be honest, MAC couldn't have tested all of their products, because this one certainly isn't long-lasting or even meant for the eyes or anywhere else.

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Stila Onyx Kajal.

exactly what i was gonna say

its super creamy but i set it with black eyeshadow and it doesnt move for hours. i always set any liner with black shadow though (habit) just because i refuse to reapply one hour later lol. but this stila pencil is love.

MallyK

Newbie here....

How do you "set" liner with shadow? What kind of brush do you use for that?

celestia

I'm another for the Stila kajal in onyx because i've been quite happy with it. I'd love to try MUFE aqua eye and MAC feline kohl power though...to make sure I have a solid reason not to change, haha.