What do you use for your waterline?

madnicole

realise you asked for Mac, but can't find any that I love...but I do love love love Urban Decay 24/7. Smooth, apply without any pressure, stay on all day, and can be used as crayon base for shadows too! HTH's

LMD84

there is a black l'oreal eye kohl pencil that i have used for years. it's cheap and stays on my waterline pretty well. on a night out i'd only have to re-apply it once if at all
thmbup.gif

ForgetRegret

I realized this weekend that I'm an idiot for not trying this earlier...I put on some fluidline, and then at the last minute decided I didn't want to wear that color (lithograph), so I grabbed my Tealo pencil and started coloring over it, thinking that the pencil would kind of erase the fluidline. Boy was I wrong! Not only did the lithograph stay put, but the Tealo lasted waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than usual (my eyes water a lot in the summer..thank you allergies). So...holy crap, if you can't get anything to stay, try that!
greengrin.gif
Sorry if I'm a little late to the game on this idea...but...hell...it's like discovering the earth is round...this was groundbreaking for me!!!

Shadowy Lady

I dip a black pencil in Stila Black smudgepot and line my waterline/tightline. But any black gel liner would work.

mdjmsj

In addition to L'oreal HIP Kohls, I just started using Smolder eye kohl from MAC and I looove it. I used to use UD 24/7 but Smolder really blows it away.