What fashion magazines do you read?

chrissyclass

I subscribe to Harper's Bazaar and Lucky mag. I love these two the most because of the up-to-date fashion trends and pics they feature.

In the past I've subscribed to Glamour, Allure, Vogue, and Seventeen (when i was younger of course). I got tired of them though.

So what do you read/subscribe too? I'd love your suggestions as well!

gildedangel

Re: What fashion magazine's do you read?

I used to subscribe to Seventeen and Vogue, and then I saw that they recycled a makeup story from one to the other, it was even the same picture! I was so mad that I just stop subbing to fashion mags altogether, I don't really have time to read them anyway.

tepa1974

I only subscribe to Lucky Magazine since I found that I didn't have much time to read all of the 5-6 (yes that many!) that I used to receive every month.

luvsic

I am in love with Vogue, Allure, and Instyle.

And if I'm in a particular mood for it, I WILL read cosmo for fun fashion and beauty tips...mostly because their tips are more accessible than the other magazines I listed above.

statusmode

Cosmo is the only magazine I subscribe to and it's definitely my favorite, but I'll occasionally grab a Vogue issue if I see it while in line at a checkout, but grabbing Vogue's huge fall issue in September is a MUST

Susanne

Glamour, Cosmopolitan and Jolie (a German magazine).

revoltofagirl

cosmopolitan and glamour are the ones I'm subscribed to. I'll pick up nylon, allure, or lucky if the cover interests me.

hawaii02

InStyle is my favorite, but most of the time I'm reading Lucky

alka1

I rarely pick up a fashion magazine.. or any magazine rather - and if I do I just get it for free at the library.

the endless ads and double/triple/quadruple page commercials get annoying after a while. it takes ages before I can get to an actual article

Peach08

i tend to pick up different mags each month, but usually it consists of either Elle, InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Vogue or Vanity Fair

xsnowwhite

I read pretty much any mag under the sun...my favs being allure, glamour, cosmo, and self.

Willa

I love magazines from France, I'd say Glamour is my favorite righ now

beauty_marked

I subscribe to Harpers, but I also read Marie Claire, Instyle, Allure, depending on whos on the cover, articles etc.

L1LMAMAJ

i don't order magazines but i'll read them once in a blue moon if i'm at borders or barnes & noble. i don't really like magazine with a million ads. i'd rather read stuff and look at pictures (that have commentary).

TISH1124

Never order or buy magz much....My dh gets Maxim and I read that most times ....But I will buy People SW from time to time...but rarely

Latest posts