What fashion magazines do you read?

jdepp_84

Re: What fashion magazine's do you read?

Glamour, Vogue, Lucky and Allure. But my fav has to be Elle! Its the best!

Sabrunka

I like Elle and Fashion. Glamour is also pretty rad. I like the Canadian versions of them too.

GreekChick

Vogue Paris is where it's at!
I used to enjoy reading Allure but I got tired of the same recycled makeup tips popping up from one issue to the other.

chocolategoddes

this reminds me to renew my Vogue subscription

Glamour, Allure, Seventeen, Cosmo

I'm such a girl

UndeadSuburbia

I have to say my fav fashion mags are Savage and Gothic Beauty. Savage more for the different make up styles.

Shadowy Lady

I had a subscription to Glamour but it's expired now, I need to renew it.

I skip through various fashion magazines: Glamour, InStyle and Elle (Canada). I used to like Cosmo but it's become kinda cliche for me.

CandiGirl21

High school I used to read Lucky. They had all the styles that I loved at the time. Which was girl-next-door/ standford wives.

Then, it was a that small section of Marie Claire that graps my attention.

Nowadays, its just the internet.

Le-Saboteur

Only one I actually buy is NZ Fashion Quarterly. It's full of great stuff and is actually local (as opposed to being just barely Australian, like every other 'local' mag is).

kyoto

I currently have subscriptions to In Style and Lucky. Those are my favorites and the ones that I find the most useful information in.

kittykit

I usually buy Cosmo and Marie Claire. English magazines are so overpriced here. When I'm on vacation/biz trips in another European city, I make sure I bring home some mags. We're paying more than 10€ for a copy of Cosmo UK here!

BEA2LS

lucky, allure and people style watch
but i do not buy them every month, just whenever it catches my eye.

AlliSwan

Vogue, any foreign Vogue I can get my hands on (Oz is one of my favorites), W, Harper's Bazaar, V, WWD, Elle, Lucky, and InStyle (sometimes).

celestia

Harper's Bazaar
Elle
Vogue
G&L bible (though it's really a mook rather than a magazine)
And random magazines from other countries jam packed with food for the eyes.
..though I don't really subscribe to any of them

Some magazines i can pick up and read through again and again and again and still find inspiration (and like i got my money's worth). You know a good issue when you read through it! They're the ones I buy. With me, it's not a question of loyalty- it's always a question of content XD Even decent magazines can release some really crappy issues.

I love collecting issues from different countries as well, especially those in foreign tongue. Comparatively, they have a different feel of the trends/fashion, add another dimension and really give me that extra global perspective magazines at home don't really pick up.

Latest posts