What food or snack get you every time?

euphrosyne_rose

Just curious. What food can you NOT say no to? Mine are:

Savory: potato chips, cheese fries, onion rings (There's a restaurant I go to sometimes that has these waffle fries covered in cheddar, pepper jack, bacon bits and banana pepper rings and served with chipotle ranch... I LOVE THEM!!)

Sweet: Triple Chocolate Chunk cookies from the Great American Cookie Co. and my sister's Snickerdoodle cookies!

Oh, and Lays Potato chips used to have a Limited Edition Pepperjack cheese flavor that I would LOVE to see in the store again!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Simply Elegant

Salty: Onion rings, breaded chicken, baked lays, poutine.
Sweet: Chocolate chip cookie dough icecream, pretty much any Godiva chocolate.

Mabelle

kettle chips, good hot nachos, home made chocolate chip cookies, brownies... oh man, i need to bake tonight....

my favorite drink of allllllll time is a marble peppermint hot chocolate at starbucks.
i used to work a really crappy retail job with a bunch of horrible people (stealing, doing coke at work, i can go on and on) Whenever i felt really stressed, i'd take my break and grab one of those and feel SOOOO much better. Thankfully i dont work that job anymore, but whenever i have a headache and im near a starbucks i get one. works better than advil imo.

rbella

OMG! Mabelle your avatar is awesome!! That episode was so funny!!

Queso!!!!!!!!!! I would literally drink it if I didn't have any chips. I love it so damned much.

Nestle drumsticks (ice cream). I could eat these for the rest of my life!!!

Dr. Pepper-I have a HUGE addiction to this.

KikiB

Here are mine:

Savoury: Arby's curly fries, plain Goldfish, Lay's Salt/Vinegar chips, the big vegetable lasagna from Fred Meyer, ravioli, fettucini alfredo from my favourite little Italian restaurant...

Sweet: Cheesecake, Hershey's Cookies/Cream, milkshakes, Chips Ahoy Chunky White Fudge, Circus Animal cookies, cake frosting, triple chocolate fudge brownies...

Oh yeah, Red Robin. If I am just exhausted, I will go and get the Sauteed Shroom burger, without the garlic butter and with Boca instead of meat...and I love it. If I have extra cash or stomach room, I also get the cheese sticks. Mozzarella sticks are an addiction.

purrtykitty

Salty: fries/onion rings or chile con queso (with beef) and tortilla chips or Supertarget's Salmon Dip and Wheat Thins
Sweet: gelato, and on occasion Dairy Queen Blizzards (but it's much easier to resist when I have gelato on hand)

fafinette21

"Identity theft is not a joke Jim! Millions of people are affected every year!" aha

Anyways,

I am addicted to Classic Coke. I cannot say no to a nice cold can of Coke, it's a problem.
Also I'm a big fan of Lays Ketchup chips, original flavour starburst and skittles.

Shaquille

I can't say no to ice cream, even when I'm down with flu..
my favorites are DQ cotton candy, baskin robbins mint & choc chip and strawberry bubble gum, haagen dazx green tea
and also cold bubble tea: watermelon and green tea..

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
OMG! Mabelle your avatar is awesome!! That episode was so funny!!

Dr. Pepper-I have a HUGE addiction to this.

i cant wait till the office comes back. i have a feeling this season is going to be unbelievable.

i love dr pepper, but i prefer cherry coke! they stopped distrusting it in canada i think... My school is sponsored by coke so it used to be in all our vending machines. Now they've even gotten rid of vanilla coke! whats the dealio?
But dr pepper lip smackers, im 23, and i still think its wonderful.

fafinette21

Yea! My friend loved cherry coke but they never have it anywhere.

Get this, I've only since this once but I saw someone drinking Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I thought it was the weirdest thing ever.

Tianik

Excellent topic. Although reading all these choices makes me hungry!

Salty: cool ranch doritos, tostones, White Castle!

Sweet: Black and White cookies

Cinci

Everytime we go to a restaurant, if they have it on the menu, I order;
Bulffalo Chicken Strips
Bruschetta
& a side ceasar salad.

Then I eat 2 bites of each and get it to go lol..

For a snack food.. I really miss Doritoes Tortilla Thins in Salsa Ranch flavour. I havent seen those since i was 13.. which was 14 years ago!! I wish they would bring those back...

fafinette21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tianik
Excellent topic. Although reading all these choices makes me hungry!

Salty: cool ranch doritos, tostones, White Castle!

Sweet: Black and White cookies

What are black and white cookies?

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinette21
Yea! My friend loved cherry coke but they never have it anywhere.

Get this, I've only since this once but I saw someone drinking Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I thought it was the weirdest thing ever.

I don't know about the diet part, but I love Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Down here in Louisiana, I don't have a problem finding Cherry Coke. Hmmmm.
Oh, nachos should also be on my list. If I go to the movies, I spend the $10 bucks (LOL) and get nachos with extra cheese and a Dr. Pepper. For some reason I can't eat nachos at the movies with anything else!

Oh, and Whatchmacallit candy bars are the best......

MACATTAK

I love ice cream & Cherry Coke. After a night of drinking, Cherry Coke is a must for me the next day!

Mabelle

my mom goes grocery shopping in the states sometimes (since there's so many things that they dont carry in montreal! and the dairy is chhheaaap) and she picks me up cherry coke when she goes. But with the price of gas, she hasnt gone in a while
ssad.gif

But ive started to make my own cherry coke. Coke and a bit of grenadine. I know its not made from cherries, but it tastes like cherry coke!

And yes, ceasar salad. I order it wherever i go.

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
Cherry Coke & Black Olives and yummy Coffee Drinks like the frozen ones ...

OMG! No one else I know likes black olives like I do! It's so great to see I'm not alone. When I was younger, my grandmother would open a can, pour them in a bowl, and I would sit in front of the tv with it like it was popcorn! I still love eating them out of the can! I'm weird, I know.