What food or snack get you every time?

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
^^Lol, did ya put 'em on your fingers?! I did - one on each, during holiday dinners, no less!

th_LMAO.gif
YES! I totally did that! And I'm not ashamed to admit it! I thought I was so cool!!!
th_LMAO.gif

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinette21
"Identity theft is not a joke Jim! Millions of people are affected every year!" aha

th_LMAO.gif
Omg!! That is awesome!!! I love Dwight!

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
OMG! No one else I know likes black olives like I do! It's so great to see I'm not alone. When I was younger, my grandmother would open a can, pour them in a bowl, and I would sit in front of the tv with it like it was popcorn! I still love eating them out of the can! I'm weird, I know.

I love black olives too.

I forgot to mention the healthy stuff I can't pass up. Peaches, pineapple and kiwis, yum.

Mabelle

thye best was when dwight came in dressed like jim.
Hey karen, wanna have sexual intercourse because you're my girlfriend?

pam:hey dwight lookin' good!
dwight: no, i look like an idiot!!

uhhh little comment.

i'll stop now.

rbella

Ok, on a serious tip. I think olives are what caused the baby to form in my stomach. I ate about 20 olives in 2 days and my stomach was jacked up after that. But, I love them so much. Black, green, pitted, with pits, stuffed; I don't care. I love them and will eat them at anytime.

SkylarV217

Do you Olive lovers like Muffuletta salad ???? YUMMO it makes the best sandwiches.

And we buy cans of olives weekly to fight over .... lol All three of us will sit and eat them alone lol.

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
Do you Olive lovers like Muffuletta salad ???? YUMMO it makes the best sandwiches.

And we buy cans of olives weekly to fight over .... lol All three of us will sit and eat them alone lol.

MMMM...muffulettas. 'Nuff said!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Olives if not cured correctly can make you very sick, since olives raw, are poisonous. maybe you had a light touch of that ??

Ok foods I cant say NO too.. are Mcdonalds french fries.. and thats it.

blackrose

I looooove Thai food. Once I started eating it I can't stop! Pad Thai, Pineapple fried Rice, Spring Rolls...I love spicy and sweet flavors. And I love Indian food. For snacks I love jalapeno poppers, batter dipped onion rings, fries, nachos - not the cheeze whiz variety - I want real cheese, refried beans, etc..

For sweets i love sour/sweet candy and chocolate. Not cheap chocolate like Hershey's, I need high quality sh*t, (im passionate as you can see!), and I love ice cream - Ben and Jerry's especially, and rich fudgy brownies!

Le-Saboteur

The biggest thing I cannot say no to is a spinach based Indian curry. Wooooow. Only the best stuff ever.

Also: anything made out of potato or kumara (sweet potato), pumpkin soup and grain waves for the savoury. Also; meditaranean pizza! So goood. Oh, and dolmades. Also good.

For sweet stuff, BANANA CAKE. We made one last night, I've chomped through an awful lot of it. I love really dark chocolate as well. And Afghan biscuits. Yuuuum.

florabundance

turkish sweet and savory foods, my gosh - baklava, oh there's this yoghurt cake which is sooo good, umm...these sweet pastries with semolina in the middle.
It's good we don't make them often because i can't resist.
Then there's a bread made with lots of olives, parsley and herbs, which I have to eat if i see it. It sounds like a lot of you would be weak for that too!
ALSO lol something called bishi, which is sort of like a pancake type thing.

I'm super pissed i'm on a healthy eating plan right now lol

preciouscharm

oh man I love food so this kinds hard!

I will never say no to.......
Funfetti cake, Sushi and if I see crunchy roll on the menu I have to have it, public sweet tea, Hawaiian chicken katsu, sun chips in French onion, Thai food, Filipino food, macadamia nut cookies, I think I can go on forever!

xxManBeaterxx

Unhealthy: french fries, i love crepes with that hazel nut chocolate sauce bananas, strawberries, whippied cream.

Healthy: subways spicy italian yumm.

melliquor

You guys are making me hungry just reading this. LOL. Thankfully, I am eating my breakfast at the same time.

I love food but here are some of my faves...

Savory
Chips... with lots salt & ketchup
tacos... can't get enough of these
nachos... not the processed crap but homemade w/ loads of guacamole, cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa, & peppers
bruschetta
... order it if its on the menu every time
mcdonalds... love their hashbrowns, sausage mcmuffin, fries... i know it is so unhealthy but can't get enough
rice & beans... i love it. My gramma used to make me rice n beans for me all the time when I was little and I still have it about once a week.
bacon roll... OMG, I am so addicted to these. I have one about 3 times a week.

Sweets... I love sweet stuff. I have so many that I can't say no to.
Fresh cream cakes w/ cream and jam in them... hmmm lovely.
Scones w/ clotted cream & strawberry jam... OMG, I love these. When I went on hols, I ate them every day.
Stripes... i try to limit myself with these because of all the sugar but love them
Cherry Bakewells... don't need to say no more
Coconut Candy... i get this from Borough Market and it is lovely. You can make it with cut up coconut and sugar
Orange Sorbet... can't find it many places here but this was a fave when i was little. I always look on the menu for it.
Lemon Meringue Pie... always order it when I go out.

Also really like nice olives with garlic and chili and Extra Virgin Olive Oil... I always cook with this and try to find really tasty bottles. I usually buy mine from one of the food markets in London... it is expensive but so worth it.

sharkbytes

Sushi! I'm an absolute hog with sushi, I can't even stop myself.

And my favorite snack is blue corn tortilla chips with spinach dip...yum! Especially if the chips are the crispy kind, as opposed to baked.

eastsidesunset

Melty cheese. I cannot turn down cheese fries. In fact, there's some cheese left over from last night I think I need right now...lol.

benzito_714

fried fish and cheesy grits (together never separate), homemade cheeseburgers and seafood!!!

lindt's white coconut bar!!
i have all of this in my fridge at all times!