What is that silver thing....OMG its the pan.

Artemis

I bought Dazzlelight in November. It's my main highlighter..well today I finally hit the pan. I still have over 65% left. MAC eyeshadows last foreverrrrrr!! Well worth the 14 bucks. How long does your MAC products last before you use them up.

Ambi

The only MAC eyeshadow I've managed to use up is Twillery and it took me about a year, I used it like 4-5 times a week.
I hit pan on Twinks in about 4 months, heavy loving.
I've also hit pan on Knight Divine, Dazzlelight and Pearl of the Earth.

flowerhead

I've used 3 Electra pans, 2 Vanilla's and I've hit the pan on Jewel blue and Coppering...they last forever as the pigment is so concentrated.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
shroom, lucky green, and stars n rockets are the only ones i've hit the pan on ;/

I will cry the day I hit pan on anything LE/DC.

I'm so glad I have two stomps..cuz it's one of my HG colors. LOL.

*Luna*

Shroom - I've used it all up and hit the pan on my "new" one

Retro-Speck - serious pan showing

Blacktied - first MAC es about 10 years ago and I've gone through 2 and on my 3rd

Woodwinked - Very close to the pan on this one, just waiting for it.

Idol Eyes is nearning the pan however I don't know if I'll replace this one.

Goldmine - pan just showed up this weekend.

Rule for myself - Once I hit a signifigant amount of pan I go out and buy a replacement for it. =)

n_c

Naked lunch - about 30% left, using it about 4-5 times a week and I've had it for over a year.
Brule - about 50% left, used it sparingly, and I've had it over 2 years
Bronze - just hit the pan... so yeah MAC's shadows last a shit load of time
smiles.gif

Aerynna

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
trax & vex are the two i've hit pan on so far..i've been through a few vex. XD

2nd that- I've been through a bunch of Vex.

AlliSwan

I'm almost done with my second Jest, Charcoal Brown, and Wedge. I've been through about four or five Shrooms lol...I hit pan on my Goldbit but never touched the backup and I decided it was too glittery for me.

Lauren

As of now, there's pan showing in my beloved Pollen. I've used up one Blot Powder and I've just got a little bit left around the edges in my current Blot Powder.

When I first got into MAC, I was seriously close to hitting pan on SEVERAL shadows, seeing that I had only like 8 to alternate, and I also used those sponge tip applicators, which used up a ton of shadow. Darn brushes make it impossible for me to use up anything! I've had shadows and brushes for EVER that barely look used!

ben

i love hitting the pan! i am just going from memory (have not touched or looked at my make-up for so long because i have eczema on my eye lids) and i think that i've hit the pan on: shroom, beaded, woodwinked, vex, b. iris and i've replaced patina once.

Ernie

I've been through 4 vanilla shadows, I use that everyday.

Era ~2, working on my third
Banshee~90% done
Naked Lunch~75% done
Nylon~1, on my second
Ricepaper~at least 4/5, I love this one.
clap.gif

Latest posts