What is that silver thing....OMG its the pan.

blueyedlady87

Steamy (on #2)
Phloof
All That Glitters
Naked Lunch (on #3, love this color)
Paradisco
Tempting
Swish (on #2)
Sunday Best *tear*

and not pan, but I recently hit the bottom on Blacktrack Fluidline but it's been like a year of almost daily use, lol!

spectrolite

I hit the pan on my Dark MSF Natural the other day. I saw this circular pattern and was a little baffled before I realized what was happening. Then I became worried and anxious but that feeling soon passed as I realized they are set for re-release here in Oz on April 15.

Yay!
smiles.gif

Chloe2277

I've hit the pan on Vanilla, Shroom and have been through 3 Brule's. I'm getting close to hitting the pan on Patina and Brun.

Jacq-i

I hit the pan on Idol Eyes, one of my first two MAC products. I had used it almost daily for about three years. It still had about half, but then it broke, and I threw it away.
ssad.gif

I didn't think of using it like a pigment! I didn't know about B2M! How could I have done that??

MACgirl

brown down, carbon, shroom, white frost, lucky green, au contraire are my recent seeing silver.

Koni

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
trax & vex are the two i've hit pan on so far..i've been through a few vex. XD

Me too! I'm on my second Trax and third Vex.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koni
Me too! I'm on my second Trax and third Vex.

I need to get another vex, it will be #4.. lol.
i have like 10% left in my vex right now. D:

Mixxi

I hit the pan on my light MSF natural yesterday! I use it everyday so i suppose it was inevitable.

ninabruja

the only eyeshadow i've hit pan on so far is beautiful iris.. i've had it for about a year, i think and i default on it a lot so it gets used all the time.

redambition

my shroom has a teensy tiny little ring left around the edge, but my backup is sitting in my traincase waiting to take over.

jillianjiggs

i only had most of these since last summer...

bronze - pretty much gone. hit the pan, dropped the pot and it shattered but i pressed it back. it's pretty done though.

woodwinked - same condition as bronze before the drop, so lots of pan showing

nylon, cork and knight divine all have pan showing. i guess i press hard? :confused:

asnbrb

I've hit pan on my vanilla and my espresso. Black Tied, Black Gold and Plumage only showed pan because they broke.

squirlymoo

The first eyeshadow I ever hit pan on was Paradisco (took me probably 6 months) and I've since replaced it. I've also hit pan on Jest (6 months), Bronze (a year), Aquadisiac (1.5 years), Goldmine (a bit over a year), White Frost (like...4 months), Fineshine (a year), Juxt (a year), Thunder (a little over a year) and I just started to see the tiniest bit of pan in Black Tied (about a year) this morning.

They'll probably all run out at the same time and then I'll cry. Because that's a lot of money for replacements.

chocokitty

Vex is the only one that I hit the pan on.

I do own Dazzelight which I just bought to use for highlighting...we'll have to see on this one
hmm.gif

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
can u B2M with the silver pans?

If it's in the original platic, flip top case then yes. But if it's in a pallette, you can't B2M just the little pan.

starlight502

Shroom (almost gone!)
print (had it forever)
Naked lunch
Twillery (thank god i have a backup, i love this color)
gone through TONS of blot powders