What items from upcoming Mac collections will you be picking up?

Bronwyn

I've finally narrowed,"unnarrowed", and finally narrowed down my buy list to the brooke shields 15 pan palette. What are you getting from the upcoming Mac collections?

mango13

A LOT...lol

A Novel Romance
Fun Ending and Good Kisser

The Simpsons
Everything except for the nail stickers and false lashes

Artificially Wild
Shitake, Yash, Artificial Earth Eyeshadow, and maybe Pink Cult Blush

Rocky Horrow
All four lipsticks, the pigment and the blush

Brooke Shields
The bronzer and the 15 x eyeshadows look tempting but I already own tree of them... so I might instead get the permanent 15 x warm neutral eyeshadow palette that I been thinking about getting for a while.

My is sooo long...but guess it makes up for the fact that absolutely nothing appealed in last years fall collections to me.

I love my 217! It's a great addition to any make-up collection.

Bronwyn

Wow, I'm impressed with your list! Sounds like a lot of good things. I feel like most of the fall ones are good,s o it's basically choosing the best of the best. Which is not easy on the wallet haha I'm skipping on a lot of stuff, mostly because I'm going on a trip in the holidays, so I have to be pretty selective. Yeah, temptalia's swatches of the warm palette were pretty decent. I'm just liking the brooke one because it's cheaper than filling a palette,which I've never done,though it is gonna be more in canada than the u.s.unfortunately. Yeah, I've been debating what mac eye brush to get, and the 217 seems like a good multitasker, plus I own some shadows that need to be blended pretty throughly. Yeah I did, thanks for asking! I was lucky enough to be gifted the ysl couture palette number 5 for my birthday, it's lovely. I'm pretty hooked on purples, so I imagine I'll get more palettes in the future haha

Bronwyn

After you mentioned rocky horror, I looked at the thread, and should not have. The special packaging for sin, and the eyeshadow palette both look really good

lior

The Simpsons - blushes and lipglass Brooke Shields - eyeshadow palette Rocky horror - all lipsticks Viva glam rihanna 2 - just the lipglass Can't wait for the holidays collections...

mango13

Happy Belated Birthday! The ysl 5 palette looks very pretty. Is it super pigmented and buttery smooth?

Do you have the 239? It's such a great brush...ooohhh and the 219 as well.

I feel like my list is way too big, considering that I'm also going to be getting the Dior Trafalgar palette. I love red eyeshadows and when I swatched it in store it had pretty good color pay off. Ever since I got a 24 eyshadow palette from Sephora in High School I've been kind of put off big palettes because out of the 24 shadows I only used 6 regularly... so besides the awful Dior Stylish Move quint and Estee Launders Surreal Skies quint all my other shadows are singles. Either 15x shadow palette will be my first big palette in a while and I'm kind of worried that it may be a bit overwhelming with all those shadows since I currently rotate all my shadows regularly, but I know if I get the Brooke Shields palette I will still get the Neutral palette so idk, but they are definitely a good value compared to singles.

Yeah, sorry... I feel like I'm enabling but rather get a few things from Rocky Horror and love them rather than not get them and regret it.

maddy

I'm torn between Lingering Kiss from A Novel Romance and Living Legend from the Matte Collection

Periodinan

As I am a lipstick addict I will be picking up some lippies from here and there.
The only one I am sure about is YTL from the Novel Romance LE, I will probably also buy Good Kisser. Not sure about Hearts Aflame and Lingering Kiss.
I will also buy some lippies of the matte lip LE and some from RHPS, Nasty Gal,... We'll see which ones will please me.
smiles.gif

Edit: and I will buy the new VG Rihanna lipstick
heart.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Sideshow You blush
Animal Instincts blush
(not sure about Fun Ending blush, probably skipping)
Breaking Ground CCB
Next To Skin blush
Taupe blush (would rather get it in pro pan, but it's not available on the german MAC site)
maybe another BU of Pink Cult
wacko.gif

mayyyybe Natural Wilderness e/s
RHPS blush

Hi, my name is Nadine and I have a blush problem.
girlhaha.gif

forgot to add: if I'll ever be able to get my hands on the 'mystery' collection, I'd love to get Summer Opal b/p and Romantic Breakdown l/s.

Bronwyn

Happy Belated Birthday! The ysl 5 palette looks very pretty. Is it super pigmented and buttery smooth?

Do you have the 239? It's such a great brush...ooohhh and the 219 as well.

I feel like my list is way too big, considering that I'm also going to be getting the Dior Trafalgar palette. I love red eyeshadows and when I swatched it in store it had pretty good color pay off. Ever since I got a 24 eyshadow palette from Sephora in High School I've been kind of put off big palettes because out of the 24 shadows I only used 6 regularly... so besides the awful Dior Stylish Move quint and Estee Launders Surreal Skies quint all my other shadows are singles. Either 15x shadow palette will be my first big palette in a while and I'm kind of worried that it may be a bit overwhelming with all those shadows since I currently rotate all my shadows regularly, but I know if I get the Brooke Shields palette I will still get the Neutral palette so idk, but they are definitely a good value compared to singles.

Yeah, sorry... I feel like I'm enabling but rather get a few things from Rocky Horror and love them rather than not get them and regret it.
Thank you! I actually haven't swatched it yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll be good. It's surprising how something so expensive can be so small. Yeah, the trafalgar one does look nice. Dior seems to be very hit and miss. Though maybe it's just me, but I'm not a fan of sephora shadows at all, so the quality most likely will be a lot better with the mac palettes imo. Hmm like it's hard, as that's a lot, but really they are both staple palettes that will last you a long time. the brooke one is a rare opportunity price and icon wise, so I'd go for it. Nars dual intensity shadows are amazing for singles, so pigmented and buttery. haha it's okay I'll probs just get one lippie from nasty gal and one lippie from rocky, to compromise.

Bronwyn

As I am a lipstick addict I will be picking up some lippies from here and there.
The only one I am sure about is YTL from the Novel Romance LE, I will probably also buy Good Kisser. Not sure about Hearts Aflame and Lingering Kiss.
I will also buy some lippies of the matte lip LE and some from RHPS, Nasty Gal,... We'll see which ones will please me.
smiles.gif

heart.gif
Lippies are defs my fave makeup product. Ooh sounds like a lot of lovely lippies. the rhps packaging is great

Bronwyn

smiles.gif

heart.gif
I love lippies too! That sounds like a good haul. The RHPS packaging is awesome.

Bronwyn

Sideshow You blush
Animal Instincts blush
(not sure about Fun Ending blush, probably skipping)
Breaking Ground CCB
Next To Skin blush
Taupe blush (would rather get it in pro pan, but it's not available on the german MAC site)
maybe another BU of Pink Cult
wacko.gif

mayyyybe Natural Wilderness e/s
RHPS blush

Hi, my name is Nadine and I have a blush problem.
girlhaha.gif

forgot to add: if I'll ever be able to get my hands on the 'mystery' collection, I'd love to get Summer Opal b/p and Romantic Breakdown l/s.
haha yes you do so many blushes!

Dyna78

I think all the A Novel romance lipsticks but nothing from the artificially wild...really don't like the brown on the lips. For the blushes...hmmmmm

Dominique33

ANR : Fun ending, the lipsticks
Brooke Shields : the small es quint and possibly the lipsticks
Rocky Horror : the lipsticks ( I saw some pics here, well all look great ), I didn't look at the other items.
Articifially Wild : 3 lipsticks

To be continued lol

curtsey.gif

Bronwyn

I think all the A Novel romance lipsticks but nothing from the artificially wild...really don't like the brown on the lips. For the blushes...hmmmmm
A Novel romance looks pretty good. Hmm one can never have too many blushes

Periodinan

I love lippies too! That sounds like a good haul. The RHPS packaging is awesome.
I just can't say no to a beautiful lipstick (especially when it is matte
eyelove.gif
)
Like @Naynadine I will also buy some things (lipsticks
lol.gif
) from that "mystery" collection if I will be able to get my hands on them.

Latest posts