What items from upcoming Mac collections will you be picking up?

Bronwyn

I am trying to behave myself and only target a few collections:

ANR: 2 lipsticks, 1 quad, maybe a blush
Matte: A couple lipsticks and probably a couple lip pencils
Artificially Wild: 3 eye shadows
Brooke Shields: 15-pan palette
That is pretty controlled. Nice variety of products.

shnymrsh

I am hoping to pick up the Brooke SHields 15 pan. Still trying to decide what I want from The Simpsons and Rocky Horror.

karlaedith

Only artificial earth eyeshadow and pink cult blush from the artificially wild collection, no more makeup for me since im in serious need of good makeup brushes

Bronwyn

Only artificial earth eyeshadow and pink cult blush from the artificially wild collection, no more makeup for me since im in serious need of good makeup brushes
Sounds smart! Brushes are sometimes more fun to buy than the makeup itself.

karlaedith

Yes! You know
Sounds smart! Brushes are sometimes more fun to buy than the makeup itself.
some hakuhodo brushes since my brush collection is so small i only have 4 mac brushes (116, 168, 150 and 217) and the others i have are from the Estee Lauder holiday collection makeup sets which are scratchy and useless most of the time

Bronwyn

some hakuhodo brushes since my brush collection is so small i only have 4 mac brushes (116, 168, 150 and 217) and the others i have are from the Estee Lauder holiday collection makeup sets which are scratchy and useless most of the time
Sounds like you have some decent mac ones. Some good cheap brushes are from real techniques, super soft but dense at the same time. They have kits.

mango13

I really wanted things from Rocky Horror, but I heard that is a store release only and I have to buy online, so I'm hoping the Brooke Shields eye shadow palette will ease my pain.
Rocky Horror will definitely be online. When a collection is Mac Store Only it means it will be online just not at the counters in department stores.

mango13

I forgot to add that I'm planning on getting Styled in Sepia from the Matte Collection and maybe one or two other lipsticks from the collection. My list just keeps growing. lol

Does anyone know/think Mac will do a 15x palette of bright/bold eyeshadows soon?

AnitaK

I forgot to add that I'm planning on getting Styled in Sepia from the Matte Collection and maybe one or two other lipsticks from the collection. My list just keeps growing. lol

Does anyone know/think Mac will do a 15x palette of bright/bold eyeshadows soon?
Ohhhhh.....i would love if MAC releases a 15 palette of bright and bold eyeshadows! I would jump all over that!

Bronwyn

I would love that, but feel cynical as to whether it would actually happen. Something with purples,burgundies,greens, lavenders, and taupes would be amazing.

curlyangel

A novel romance - an amorous adventure, a novel romance lipstick, both blushes Simpsons - both blushes I haven't decided on anything from future collections

crystalzi

The only things I know for sure is the rihanna viva glam gloss and lipstick. Maybe the simpsons blushes if they are available. The osbournes collection has killed my desire to stalk early mornings, it just wasn't worth the frustration .

Stringbean

Rocky Horror will definitely be online. When a collection is Mac Store Only it means it will be online just not at the counters in department stores.
Oh man thanks so much for clearing that up for me, I just learned something! I was so bummed when I thought it wasn't going to be online too.

Bronwyn

The only things I know for sure is the rihanna viva glam gloss and lipstick. Maybe the simpsons blushes if they are available. The osbournes collection has killed my desire to stalk early mornings, it just wasn't worth the frustration .
Yeah, it can defs be a lot of effort

curlyangel

Yeah, it can defs be a lot of effort
Sideshow you will definitely be hard to get. I remember seeing someone online trying to sell like 50 cheeky buggers she had bought. It could have been less than that but it did look like that many

karlaedith

Sideshow you will definitely be hard to get. I remember seeing someone online trying to sell like 50 cheeky buggers she had bought. It could have been less than that but it did look like that many
This pisses me off so much, like i get that someone want a backup or wants 2 or 3 to give as gifts but these people just wants to get'em all to resell them at ridiculous prices to people like me who didnt get a chance to buy it when it first came out :(

Bronwyn

This pisses me off so much, like i get that someone want a backup or wants 2 or 3 to give as gifts but these people just wants to get'em all to resell them at ridiculous prices to people like me who didnt get a chance to buy it when it first came out
ssad.gif
yeah, there really should be limits on how many one can purchase. like maybe 10 max.

je13h

i haven't been on here in awhile... prince noir is coming back with the nasty gal collection??!