What items from upcoming Mac collections will you be picking up?

Bronwyn

ANR : Fun ending, the lipsticks
Brooke Shields : the small es quint and possibly the lipsticks
Rocky Horror : the lipsticks ( I saw some pics here, well all look great ), I didn't look at the other items.
Articifially Wild : 3 lipsticks

To be continued lol

curtsey.gif
lots of lippies!

Subparbrina

I plan on getting Nacho Cheese explosion from The Simpsons collection for sure. Aaaand I'm sure I'll get a few things from The Rocky Horror Picture Show collection
sigh.gif

Vineetha

This is what I have in mind at this point of time!!
nope.gif

Picked up these from ANR - GK, LK and YTL, planning to pick up HA too from Nordies and thats it from ANR
Simpsons: Both the blushes
Nasty Gal : I am quite interested to see how the purple and Burgundy Lippies turn out to be. Most probably will stick to the ourple one if the shade is as described
RHPS: The blush, SIn and Deep love(wn) lipsticks
Brooke Shields: The 15X palette if the shadows are at par with MAC perm ones.
Artificially wild: Most likely a skip
MAC Rihanna 2 : Thinking of picking up both the lipstick and lipglass if not immediately at launch since it will be around for atleast 6 months!
Matte Collection: Most probably all the lippies except Heroine. Not planning on any of the lip pencils or blushes at this time since they will be perm
sigh.gif
Hopefully the list can be still trimmed based on some more reviews and swatches!!

Bronwyn

This is what I have in mind at this point of time!!
nope.gif

Picked up these from ANR - GK, LK and YTL, planning to pick up HA too from Nordies and thats it from ANR
Simpsons: Both the blushes
Nasty Gal : I am quite interested to see how the purple and Burgundy Lippies turn out to be. Most probably will stick to the ourple one if the shade is as described
RHPS: The blush, SIn and Deep love(wn) lipsticks
Brooke Shields: The 15X palette if the shadows are at par with MAC perm ones.
Artificially wild: Most likely a skip
MAC Rihanna 2 : Thinking of picking up both the lipstick and lipglass if not immediately at launch since it will be around for atleast 6 months!
Matte Collection: Most probably all the lippies except Heroine. Not planning on any of the lip pencils or blushes at this time since they will be perm
sigh.gif
Hopefully the list can be still trimmed based on some more reviews and swatches!!
Wow, sounds like a bunch of awesome stuff! My hopes are for the brooke shields palette being amazing!

Stringbean

I really wanted things from Rocky Horror, but I heard that is a store release only and I have to buy online, so I'm hoping the Brooke Shields eye shadow palette will ease my pain.

Bronwyn

I really wanted things from Rocky Horror, but I heard that is a store release only and I have to buy online, so I'm hoping the Brooke Shields eye shadow palette will ease my pain.
That's too bad :( I think the palette will be a good easer.

AnitaK

I am trying to behave myself and only target a few collections:

ANR: 2 lipsticks, 1 quad, maybe a blush
Matte: A couple lipsticks and probably a couple lip pencils
Artificially Wild: 3 eye shadows
Brooke Shields: 15-pan palette