What items from upcoming Mac collections will you be picking up?

HappyHippy

I have loved RHPS all my life and was hoping they would do a collection some that. That day will be some day next month. It's a good thing that a lot of it is not my colour so I think I'll just stick with all of the lippies and the nailpolishes. I just hope I can get my hands on them before they sell out.

lior

I have loved RHPS all my life and was hoping they would do a collection some that. That day will be some day next month. It's a good thing that a lot of it is not my colour so I think I'll just stick with all of the lippies and the nailpolishes. I just hope I can get my hands on them before they sell out.
love this collection too. Don't u wish they had red glitter lipglass? Not even one lipglass ;$

I'm so excited for the Rocky Horror collection! I hope to get at least one lipstick (I need to see swatches first before I decide), and maybe a nail polish!

Glamstylz

I must have the Brooke Shields 15 color pallete. All the lipsticks and the blush:shock: from RHPS..

HappyHippy

Quote:Originally Posted by lior

love this collection too. Don't u wish they had red glitter lipglass? Not even one lipglass ;$

Ofcourse I am dissapointed in the lost of a good glass but now I don't really have to break the bank for this collection. Most of it is just not my colour. Thought about buying the pallet just because of the name but that would be a bit much. I just can't justify stuff just sitting around and waiting to go bad in my stash. I can only buy stuff that I know I will use.

jpham

ANR has yet to launch in France. I really want Yield to love. I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need A good kisser but...
I tried to convince myself that I didn't need it either. The more I looked at swatches the more I wanted it so I got it. Best decision I made; practically wear it every day. Such a fun flirty color.

Loving the look of pretty much the whole Brooke Shields collection because it really suits my style, but excited to get my hands on some Rocky Horror limited edition packaging

Jodylicious

Hello Hello Beauties :D
I'm very new to this wonderful community, and this is my very first reply!! YAY!

I have to admit i have never been as excited for a Mac collection as i am for the ROCKY HORROR one, i'm even planning on ordering it from the US since a lot of limited edition gems never make it to my country for some reason :\
I will do my best to get all 4 lipsticks, and possibly a couple of other items as well.

How fast do limited edition collections usually sell out?
Is there any hope of me getting to order them online before they do?

I also LOVE Brooke Shields, so i'll definately be checking that collection out, but i'm in no rush, because i'm certain every single thing in it will be released in my country soon enough.

Sabri

Hello Ladys,

I'm new to this community, and this is my first reply...

I will pick up:

Sideshow You blush
Animal Instincts blush
Viva Glam Rihanna 2 Lipgloss

Mac The Matte Lip Le

Make you mine blush, looks wonderful
eyelove.gif

verorl

I really want the 15-eye shadow pallete from Brooke Shields. Even though I may have some of the colors already, I still want it.

Maris Crane

Updated.

Sin & Frank n Furter from RHPS
Maybe the red gloss from Prabal Gurung
And... *dodging tomatoes* but I still want to try the new MSFN.

Periodinan

RHPS:
Frank N Furter

Matte Lip:
Fashion Revival
Living Legend

Holiday:
Probably Rebel bec I don't own it yet

Maybe also the MSF in Lightscapade (when it comes out with this fancy pattern
eyelove.gif
). Do you ladies use this one as a highlight?

jpham

Matte:
Nouvelle Rouge
Damn Glamorous
Make You Mine- possibly

I'll skip the RHPS, and Brooke Shields...just not that excited about them.

Gelli Fied

I think I want Sin And Frank N Furter from the RHPS collection...if I can get it, because there is no store within a 4 hour radius of me (WHY do you do that, MAC? And why did you get rid of the MAC counters in Pittsburgh while you were at it?!). I tried calling some stores and they initially told me I could do a phone preorder, and now everyone is telling me no, that their policies are all changing, etc.

Really, MAC just wants me to hang up and go home, don't they? I'm getting kind of annoyed at the company more and more lately.

My family has told me stories about RHPS from back-in-the-day, I've watched it with my boyfriend again and again, aaaaaannndd the acronym "RHPS" also helps me memorize the cardinal signs of inflammation for school.
lol.gif

Dominique33

RHPS : all lipsticks
The Matte collection : 3 or 4 ( I don't know the ones I will pick up )
The Ultimate collection : some lippies too
Brooke Shields : possibly the palette
Holiday : both blushes and all lipsticks