What kind of cell phone do you have?

beautiijunkii

Currently I have the Blackberry Tour but I've ordered the HTC Droid Incredible and I can't wait!!! So I'm curious... what kind of phone do you have? Do you like it? Hate it?

LMD84

right now i have a sony ericson c905 pone which bis about 1.5 years old now. has a very good camera on it though which i love. but i upgrade my contract next month and am getting a white iphone4
smiles.gif

paparazziboy

i have the iphone4 and i love it i took my pix in the member FOTD section with it (the 3 newest post by me )

LittleMaryJane

I have an old-ish Sony Ericsson that isn't anything fancy. I love Sony phones... I might think about getting an iPhone though... I don't know. I don't need all the stuff but I do like how it looks.

she

i have a relic! the original iPhone with the silver back. love <3 my artifact

RandomnessWithK

i have an iPhone 3GS, going to skip the iPhone 4 for now
smiles.gif

hubby also has iPhone.. he's either going to get the iPhone 4 or the HTC Incredible.. not sure yet!

Susanne

I have a Nokia 3600 slide for school and a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 for my private time.

Junkie

Nokia Surge 6790 - its a slider phone, so it shows both vertically (when its closed) and horizontally (when its open).

2a0gdg2.jpg

Its ok - I like it more than my last one thats for sure. This one was marketed as "The Texter" which is exactly me! lol I hardly ever talk on my phone. I always text.

I'm picky about buttons...so I had to go through all the display phones and "text" on each one before I made my decision. Its great though. My background is the cutest ever. Its a cartoon monkey sitting on a bench!
smiles.gif

hello_kitty

Samsung Rouge. Love it! Only thing is battery life is a bit short. I love the threaded text messaging feature, it totally makes the phone for me.

Latest posts